• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah rob has a great moveset. his abusable traits are just his stupid size and his stupid aerial momentum...also not having a good move for below kinda sucks

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
LOL stingers you can't DI dsmash except after the stun ends, the infinite is legit.

You can make it a lot easier by Dsmash->dair->ftilt to force get-up and then dsmashing again, that's the only time you can SDI it, but dsmash is huge so I'm not even sure that would have enough of an effect.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Japanese ZSS' be doing the infinite in tournament like it's nothing.....
I love that ZSS has so many chaingrabs and infinites but we don't do any of them. Some of these %s may be a little off because all of this is hard to remember buuut...

MK: Grab release infinite
Snake: CG 0-60%
Diddy Kong: infinite with banana
Falco: 0-50% dsmash chain linked to 50-100% dash attack lock chain, 0-40% chain grab
Wario: Bike tire infinite similar to Diddy's banana infinite (much easier actually), grab pummel release infinite (50%+), dsmash pivot grab infinite if bike is on stage
Pikachu: grab release infinite
D3: 0-60% chaingrab
Fox: 0-90% dsmash chain, 0-40% chaingrab
ROB: dsmash infinite
DK: Chaingrab from 2-60% (if done before 2%, DK can hop out and air dodge)
Wolf: ditto fox, but not quite as high, like 70%? I don't remember
Sheik: dsmash chain to 70%, also ditto DK/Ike
Sonic: ditto DK/Ike
Ike: ditto DK
Squirtle: grab-release infinite past 50%/standing, walking, or running
Charizard: ditto DK and Ike
Bowser: 0-69% CG, dash attack chain goes to like 100%+ and starts at 30% lol
Falcon: 0-60% CG, dsmash chain to 70%
Link: weird CG from like 14-40% or something
Ganon: CG from 0-60%, dsmash chain to 70%

We don't use like any of this ****, it's sad.

Chuee

Smash Hero
I love that ZSS has so many chaingrabs and infinites but we don't do any of them. Some of these %s may be a little off because all of this is hard to remember buuut...

Falco: 0-50% dsmash chain linked to 50-100% dash attack lock chain, 0-40% chain grab
Wario: Bike tire infinite similar to Diddy's banana infinite (much easier actually), grab pummel release infinite (50%+), dsmash pivot grab infinite if bike is on stage

hmmmmmmmm?

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
ZSS has a dozen CGs. When Kprime first posted them, most of them were said to be escapable randomly with jump/air-dodge, but after some tinkering we found that you can start them after like 2-3% and they still work.

Like, Falco's was said to be 10-40% or something like that? but we found the first one works at 0%, it's just standing.

Chuee: ZSS can grab-release "infinite" MK, but the word "infinite" is a little misleading because it's a dashing/walking grab. Assuming infinite stage space, it is "infinite." Same thing for Pikachu. We might also be able to do it to Lucas, I can't remember.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
The issue is getting the grab in the first place though. A Frame 17 grab with that much end lag isn't being used on a whim.

I was aware ZSS had a CG on Sonic, but I didn't know it went that high. Yikes.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
It might be 40%? 50%? I'm not sure. Sonic's is a little different from everyone else's.

ZSS' grab is turrible, especially at 0% at the neutral position. The only time I ever land it is out of a glide toss when my opponent is expecting me to throw it at them, and at that point I'm too close to the edge of the stage to really CG them. lol

The D3 CG is amazing though, you don't even have to buffer that.

D

Deleted member

Not that you'd die from an f-air spike before that percentage anyways (second weakest spike in the game! YAY.), so it's basically an irrelevant point.

What the... you're supposed to know these things already, Sockz. D:

:069:
Actually squirtle dies at 0 percent but ok.

What do you mean im supposed to know these things? I know that nobody has ground broken me in like 2 years.

Doesnt ground breaking only work (besides kprimes shiz) if you pummel?
Yoshi doesnt need to pummel to 0-death squirtle

*done*

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980

It's kinda like Yoshi's list except ZSS has to do almost all of them differently and you can do stuff to D3, ROB, Ike, and Charizard in place of ZSS, Pit, Ness, Lucas (unless of course you can do stuff to him, as you said you're not sure), and Jigglypuff.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Actually squirtle dies at 0 percent but ok.

What do you mean im supposed to know these things? I know that nobody has ground broken me in like 2 years.

Doesnt ground breaking only work (besides kprimes shiz) if you pummel?
Yoshi doesnt need to pummel to 0-death squirtle

*done*
Yoshi's spike just isn't that powerful; SDI and Meteor Canceling should also be factored in. I'm not sure how much leeway there is for spacing (I imagine a whole lot, since Yoshi's tongue is long), but that could potentially prevent a spike, too.

Also, ground breaking or not, you can just break out at the edge fast enough so that Yoshi also falls off, thus preventing the spike (and potentially getting yourself gimped, though if you air release and fall off, you should still get a guaranteed N-Air or something). His running grab creates a fair amount of slide.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
We can almost always regrab squirtle unless we're directly on the ledge, or it's a stage with strange edges like Yoshi's Island or Picto.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
We can almost always regrab squirtle unless we're directly on the ledge, or it's a stage with strange edges like Yoshi's Island or Picto.
I figured as much, but it's still something that could mess up spacing. Would Lylat affect it at all? I think Squirtle lands on those platforms, actually. I used to play Scatz a lot, but it's been a little while, and my memory isn't so great.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Let's just say that if it wasn't for Yoshi's super slow standing grab, we could small step CG him.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
All the ROB hate is because everyone is still pissed he was included and not **insert random nintendo character* *

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, that's lucario.
Only people excited about him in brawl are furries.

D

Deleted member

Horn on his chest, so not really huggable.

Has a more feminine type of body, and I'm only into masculine furs. :/

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
you know i was half expecting pikchu to have small amounts of fur all over his body in this game, but nintendo decided to keep him looking like a plastic toy instead. *sigh*

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That horn represents how you just ripped his heart out with that statement of no love

D

Deleted member

That horn represents how you just ripped his heart out with that statement of no love
I feel bad now...:(

I mean, I love his voice. The grunt of his down smash is awesome and all.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
well its honestly needed, it lightens the mood of this thread, from the ongoing flame war that goes on otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom