• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Magik's 319 on the list. He's apparently been using more MK than PT in tournaments as of that list.
Ah, really? Weird how I didn't see him... I even passed through the entire list like 3 times. *edits*

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Ah, really? Weird how I didn't see him... I even passed through the entire list like 3 times. *edits*
PT's not by his name right now, if that helps. I know he usually doesn't go PT at local tournaments much, and a large batch of local tournaments were included in the most recent update. In the last version of the list, Magik's main was PT.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

BBR:
Fox is a reasonably viable, though difficult to use, tournament character who can hold his own against several top tiers. Watching TKD's performances against other top players, many BBR members are of the opinion Fox was underrated and might still be, despite bad matchups against Sheik and Pikachu, which goes to show a few bad matchups don't completely invalidate a character. It can even be argued that most characters in the game, including top tiers, have matchups they rather wouldn't stay in against. That said, Fox' bad matchups are on the extreme side and time will tell if he can live up to his potential.

I'd love to agree with you however, according to what the BBR says. TKD is the reason why fox moved up. Sorry mangz. Good job though at katar 3 7th right ?
hes gotten good wins before like inui, holy, etc and is getting better and better if you pay attention to results.

Doc King

Smash Lord
YESH! Fox rose! But seriously WTF happened to Dedede?! He's like one of the most inescapable characters in the game!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ppl finding ways to beat him. Really DDD isnt that big of a threat anymore even to the characters he seemingly counters

Doc King

Smash Lord
i can understand by that (especially Kirby). It's just that I think that he should be A tier again cause he has amazing grab albility and Wall of pain ability. :ohwell:

Lol, Ganon is in a Tier of his own! :laugh:

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I dunno about you being awesome, but that Motha ****in Gary Oak be straight up OFF THE HOOK with them hoochie mamas all up on his junk, Grandad Professor Oak all scientific and s*** letting him counter pick whatever Ashe chooses, tellin his sister "**** OFF ASHE CAN'T HAVE A TOWN MAP", always Beatin up Gym Leaders like UFC Fighters against Toddlers before Ashe can even walk, that boi be downright BALLIN in Money and Fame. You can't describe in words how FIERCE he be strollin with that swagga, GREASY GRIMY GOPHER GUTS ALL IN YO FACE SON!

Xyless

Smash Master
I wanna use PT in low tiers. Could we just have a PT clause that as long as your name isn't Reflex, you can use him? :(

OR ban Squirtle from low tiers, and let you use the other 2?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Nakat:
Since I do follow Fox's results, I definitely know about you. I haven't voted Fox higher based on TKD only, but also on other players, including you.

The write-ups are not super-detailed, they are supposed to be a "general" overview on why some character moved, and that's why they mainly use the "lead" player, if you know what I mean.

Of course, Almostlegendary tries everything to discredit the BBR, so he will put every single word on a golden scale, but I can assure you that I haven't only used TKD's results as reasoning behind my placing of Fox, and I'm sure that most other people who voted Fox higher didn't either.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
@Nakat:
Since I do follow Fox's results, I definitely know about you. I haven't voted Fox higher based on TKD only, but also on other players, including you.

The write-ups are not super-detailed, they are supposed to be a "general" overview on why some character moved, and that's why they mainly use the "lead" player, if you know what I mean.

Of course, Almostlegendary tries everything to discredit the BBR, so he will put every single word on a golden scale, but I can assure you that I haven't only used TKD's results as reasoning behind my placing of Fox, and I'm sure that most other people who voted Fox higher didn't either.
Thank you for your insight I mean I just got 7th at a tournament yesterday and when I see people like him giving just one player all the credit it's irritating.

Megatron1

Smash Rookie
Sonic rose above Sheik. Just as expected. I agree with this whole list. Even though 2 mains and 1 secondary are below average, the tier list is something I'd agree with. Even San can't get Ike into high tier.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i can understand by that (especially Kirby). It's just that I think that he should be A tier again cause he has amazing grab albility and Wall of pain ability. :ohwell:

Lol, Ganon is in a Tier of his own! :laugh:
he wont ever rly stay around top tier cuz ppl have figured out how he works. Now a days it really boils down to the DDD players mind games, tricks, and mix ups. Grab range dont mean nothing when a smart player is ledge camping and platform camping heavily

gallax

Smash Hero
Meta Knight

Diddy
Falco
Snake

Wario
Ice Climbers
Marth
King Dedede
Olimar
Pikachu

Fox
Mr. Game & Watch
Lucario
Zero Suit Samus
Toon Link
Pit
Kirby
R.O.B.

Peach
Donkey Kong
Luigi
Ike
Sheik/Zelda
Sheik
Wolf

Ness
Sonic
Pokemon Trainer
Yoshi
Lucas

These for Low tier:

Mario
Captain Falcon
Jigglypuff
Bowser
Link
Samus
Zelda

Ganondorf
Heres my list for all you guys.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Thank you for your insight I mean I just got 7th at a tournament yesterday and when I see people like him giving just one player all the credit it's irritating.
It's not me mangz if you look at BBR and the reason they started for moving fox up it's because of what TKD has done.

hes gotten good wins before like inui, holy, etc and is getting better and better if you pay attention to results.
I do look at result I don't look at brackets and see who a person has beaten unless it's a big tourney.

gallax

Smash Hero
Naw i edited it because i posted my original list which didnt have sheik/zelda in it so i had to take my updated list instead.

Edit: sonic is mad good.

D

Deleted member

After watching wills DK munch on atomsks' D3 (with chaingrabbing just no infinate), idk what i think about the character. Maybe wills just really good xD

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
ganon is the best villain in the nintendo world, with the worst tier place.. go nintendo.. so he can pull a sword out of his stomach (Twilight princess) but he cant beat a jigglypuff?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Laem

Smash Champion
He sandbags.
I mean, instead of using the sword he shoves it back into his ***.
As an extra handicap

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
I like fox better than sonic + peach put together. Peach was significantly more fun in melee, and sonic can be annoying running around cancelling and ****. Honestly I like fox, I have liked him since I had the game in *** before it was released here. It's good to see him moving up in the tier list. But again, I like fox, that doesnt mean I am right or wrong, peach and sonic are cool too for other people.. Just not me.. Fox made his way up because people are playing as him and winning. If peach had more wins, she'd be in a better position.. same with sonic, but I have seen some sonic improvement too. Fox has been severely undermined since his ****+melee days, and part of me almost believes that ex-melee players have just offset their fox hate from melee to brawl, which isn't fair at all. Fox still has a lot of work to do, with plenty of terrible matchups and such, but he deserves his movement in the list.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Why would you just SAY that, Gallax?
Sonic IS better than Peach.
I do have to ask what you think of Sonic now? I'm pretty sure you didn't think too highly of him previously (like, a few months back.) From the way you've been talking as of late, I would think you believe Sonic is a character who belongs at the top of mid tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom