• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Matchup Chart v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laem

Smash Champion
Do it right, put ppl on ignore with the option of view post. Otherwise, as noted, **** gets weird.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Dude iblis stfu. majority of pr members in fl live in miami last pr(we just had a update). If cfl dose not travel that makes its a tournament full of pr members with maybe a couple unranks. You still with me? so a pr member have to play another pr member early in bracket. Which makes it extremely difficult to climb brackets as a pr member. So since the lost to a ranked member they stay on the prs but ethier move up or down because there are not enough unranks to balance it out an pay out goes to top 3 in miami and payouts in cfl aka orlando go out to top 4 some times 5 and I place 3rd and lower riddle places 4th and lower. Now do the math for me. And tell me who makes more. In singles I don't do dubz that much

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Dude iblis stfu. majority of pr members in fl live in miami last pr(we just had a update). If cfl dose not travel that makes its a tournament full of pr members with maybe a couple unranks. You still with me? so a pr member have to play another pr member early in bracket. Which makes it extremely difficult to climb brackets as a pr member. So since the lost to a ranked member they stay on the prs but ethier move up or down because there are not enough unranks to balance it out an pay out goes to top 3 in miami and payouts in cfl aka orlando go out to top 4 some times 5 and I place 3rd and lower riddle places 4th and lower. Now do the math for me. And tell me who makes more.
The PR member becuase your TO is supposed to know how to seed correctly LOL.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
In a tourney that consists. About 15people and about 6-7 being pr members? Ok logical. Lol you win Ive made my point. Talk to miam why riddle havnt been making much in singles. All I know I proved my point about me making more then him in singles the last few months and most pr members don't get paid as much as unranks.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Not really...do you not know what seeding is?

Also there is definitely something wrong when you're regional homies are telling you, you are wrong...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yes I do but yet you still won't look at any of fl stuff u just assume so I'm done with argument you have no facts your arguing with the proff of thin are so you win since thin air is always right. Peace

2-DJeff

Smash Master
U tried lucas in our mm lucas vs ic is 45-55 you went fox in that mm and got ***** game 1
Then try to go mk in tourney on bf got 3stocked then 2 stocked on brinstar. I ain't even mad:awesome:
Pretty sure you were free lol

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
U tried lucas in our mm lucas vs ic is 45-55 you went fox in that mm and got ***** game 1
Then try to go mk in tourney on bf got 3stocked then 2 stocked on brinstar. I ain't even mad:awesome:
Pretty sure you were free lol
Wut, when did I play MK? I remember going Fox only in pools, and idk how to play lucas and you still didn't do well. So whatchu talkin bout Willis?

EDIT: Anyways, why are flexing harder than a bodybuilder when you beat Fox with ICs. I'ma start going around flexing wins against Ganon as Sheik

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Your lying hardcore you played mk against me in pools and got freed up. Ask gdx and arch. I 3 stocked your lucas -.- .. your just saying lies rigjt now because u just got exposed. You didn't even make it out. I felt sorry for you that you got last. Don't try to lie take you loses like a man.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Iblis, see what I was talking to you about yesterday?

Fact that you lost to this kid is how I know youre still bad.

ps. Jeff stays sauced up when he gets called out.

Let me make this simple for you dawg.

Prior to my statement that you arent that good (which i stand by) i saw you post about 3 different topics, as if you were the end all be all of those particular topics. You cited your personal experiences with certain people in Florida and acted as if your word was undeniable.

You speak as if you can never be proven wrong. And you also speak as if you consistently beat the higher echelon players in your area, like Halzy. When Im pretty sure the actual case is that they hand you rather convincing losses fairly consistently, and every once in a while you manage to take games and even a rare set or 2 from them.

That is why people dont like you and feel the need to call you out on the regular. Maybe if you were a little more tactful with your speech and not so quick to jump on the defensive all the time. People wouldn't feel the need to embarrass you all the time.

archer.

Smash Lord
... I honestly don't remember anything about any of the matches you two played together, or if I even witnessed them at all. And I refuse to get involved in the rest of this. Not worth my time.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Is he talking about in the game, or in life...total?
In life, probably.
In Brawl... for real?
I mean, placing top 2 in teams every tournament when I teamed with Galeon, and winning half of them when I teamed with Shaky...
Plus winning about 2k from MLGs.

This guy must host 500 man tournaments filled with scrubs.
He said in the fast pew months. Jus so ya know...

Lol we bringing that FL drama up in hurrr~just like every other thread we go in...*sigh* :laugh:

Jeff definitely isn't a bad player by any means. He is not free. He is consitently improving like every other un-ranked in Fl. He's gone from placing like...double digits every tourney in the beginning to always breaking top 10 and frequently breaking top 5. He gives our pr'd members a run for their money.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
He said in the fast pew months. Jus so ya know...

Lol we bringing that FL drama up in hurrr~just like every other thread we go in...*sigh* :laugh:

Jeff definitely isn't a bad player by any means. He is not free. He is consitently improving like every other un-ranked in Fl. He's gone from placing like...double digits every tourney in the beginning to always breaking top 10 and frequently breaking top 5. He gives our pr'd members a run for their money.
Take him out of state and see if he does good. I have beaten quite a few PR'ed players in my region and taken games from others and I still get my **** rocked OOS. In state means very little to me.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
It's only because we are black.
i Lol'd @ this
Take him out of state and see if he does good. I have beaten quite a few PR'ed players in my region and taken games from others and I still get my **** rocked OOS. In state means very little to me.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302620&highlight=2-djeff
stfu please thankyou and every ic player there said that i was extremly good
and where the **** is your region? like forreal? im sure its not a good one if your beating pr memebers. i cant even watch your matches on youtube because there so bad i mean atleast make them interesting when you lose

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol link me to KY Pr's please or do they have any?
aye reflex i hate webber :mad:
but how dose squirtle fair against snake? i saw you fight ally awhile ago and you werent doing bad at all

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
The moment you got to someone who was notable, you got smanged. I'm sorry, not convinced.
Smashed AND Banged.
rofl

Why does it matter? Region =/= Skill.

But if you must know, I live in KY. Also, could you please score a notable win over spell check please?
WOW GOT EM!
I mean... Excels unranked... And so are you. So I dont know where youre going with this.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
aye reflex i hate webber :mad:
but how dose squirtle fair against snake? i saw you fight ally awhile ago and you werent doing bad at all
They are in the process in getting a PR up again. The only people you need to know about are Judo and Mister Eric. I've taken a couple of games from Eric with both Sonic and MK. As far as other members go we've had Renegade, Krystedez, Hilt, Crash, Joey (Dooms) and Count on our PR.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol ok he just said he beat pr memebers on a non exsistant PR lol come on now lol. I heard of eric and Krystedez
but good job beating ppl in a state that dosnt have a PR. pretty sure there all considered randoms to because they dont have a PR lol. MM when ever you come to FL ill be down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom