• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Matchup Chart v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol nah i walked home from school every day but i also used to drop kids like you when i carried home my electronic projects from school. not even trolling right now

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Soo how many people wanna money match me? hair line are you kidding i have a fresh cut all the time but one time at BBC beause i couldnt make it to the barber shop where dtorr lives because we had to leave to BBC lol. Get at me bro for real lol you can ask d-torr on that one. i get *****es where the **** you at lol

I dropped your mom in the bed last night cuddie lol gave her the one and done with the ****. Real talk go ahead and ask her. better yet if you dont want to ask her tell her to sit down. Bet you she wont do it

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Soo how many people wanna money match me? hair line are you kidding i have a fresh cut all the time but one time at BBC beause i couldnt make it to the barber shop where dtorr lives because we had to leave to BBC lol. Get at me bro for real lol you can ask d-torr on that one. i get *****es where the **** you at lol
Nana doesn't count. Pls stp.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Says the guy biting off of someone who was supposedly 3. Haha, you're funny, like the type of person to make a joke and people laugh out of Pity.

But if you wanna talk about mothers I could get immature like you. lol

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
YOO I GOT A YO MOMMA JOKE, LETS DO IT. YOO MOMMA SO FAT GOD CANT LIFT HER SPIRITS MATTER OF FACT SHE LEAVES STRETCH MARKS IN THE BATHTUB

/yo momma, get at me

2-DJeff

Smash Master
wat. Only thing that was dropped was you, on your head when you were a baby
for 3 year olds ?
hmm... goodjoke?

or

I dropped your mom in the bed last night cuddie lol gave her the one and done with the ****. Real talk go ahead and ask her. better yet if you dont want to ask her tell her to sit down. Bet you she wont do it
for 7 year olds
goodjoke? lol you be the judge lol

im out lol

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Tell my why 2free-Jeff's mom was at the Flea Market selling mixtapes tho?!

. . . Wow, you really don't get figurative statements. On a serious note... are you ********?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
And, somehow, my talk about PT/Snake got left in the dust. :(
Do you feel that Squirtle can generally get the first kill before Snake, despite Squirtle's light weight and Snake's KO power? (don't know much about Squirtle's KO power).

The Hyli@n thing was just a joke, don't take it seriously.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
And, somehow, my talk about PT/Snake got left in the dust. :(
my bad i meant to reply. But theres this tournement thats coming up that hrnut is hosting and i asked him to make squirtle legal as a separate character. So im just trying to scrape up everything before i use him in singles all the way. What percent should i use D-throw to kill snake and also MK?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
YO my man, San posted KID going in YOUNGFLOCK1992.

San, you don't even know the story though dog. Hylian got a history, that makes the Falco boards aka black people hate him.

Source: Falco Q&A Thread, Page 492 (on 20 pp)

archer.

Smash Lord
No one in their right mind will ever allow Squirtle to be used as a separate character because it requires hacks.
Also Reflex would win everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom