• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Matchup Chart v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nah dont bring FL in this its just jeff. If you guys decide to drop by CFL anytime ill play all of you.
Jeff vs the SWF lol lets get it

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
lol ok he just said he beat pr memebers on a non exsistant PR lol come on now lol. I heard of eric and Krystedez
but good job beating ppl in a state that dosnt have a PR. pretty sure there all considered randoms to because they dont have a PR lol. MM when ever you come to FL ill be down.
Yeah, lemme tell you about that random *** Count.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
WhoD-Jeff the good people you play troll you and you feel good about getting them to last stock. Looking like iceclimbersmaster1527. Nobody wants to waste their time playing you, WhoD-Jeff. They'd rather play the actual good players. ._.

Chuee

Smash Hero
lol ok he just said he beat pr memebers on a non exsistant PR lol come on now lol. I heard of eric and Krystedez
but good job beating ppl in a state that dosnt have a PR. pretty sure there all considered randoms to because they dont have a PR lol. MM when ever you come to FL ill be down.
KY actually has a PR.
btw if a word has a red line under it, it means its misspelled.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
aye reflex i hate webber :mad:
but how dose squirtle fair against snake? i saw you fight ally awhile ago and you werent doing bad at all
"You're gonna LOVE this!" >:D

Water Gun ruins all of his projectiles, his ground approach, C4 recovery, and aerial spacing. It's actually really good against Snake. Snake is also really easy to juggle and combo once you get inside, but since Snake does so much damage at once, and since Squirtle is so light, you have to be really careful about getting in without taking damage. Also, Squirtle is really good at straight-up camping against Snake, which is more than fine if you get a stock lead, since comboing becomes even easier in most cases when you're fatigued.

I'd say it's about even, if not ever-so-slightly in Squirtle's favor. Squirtle just has to be really patient, and then it's actually quite reasonable.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Please do not base all of FL around the way 2D-Jeff is acting.
We're bigger *******s than he is, but we're also better at Brawl.
(inb4hetookmetolaststockinammwhereirantotheedgeofthelevelandpivotgrabbed)

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
WhoD-Jeff be lookin' like Mr. ChainGrab1226.

Tell my why these are the latest FL results:

1. Shaky
2. Seibrik
3. NickR
4. Halzy
5. MVD
5. Taiga-Blood
7. Spellcheck
17. WhoD-Jeff

2-DJeff

Smash Master
"You're gonna LOVE this!" >:D

Water Gun ruins all of his projectiles, his ground approach, C4 recovery, and aerial spacing. It's actually really good against Snake. Snake is also really easy to juggle and combo once you get inside, but since Snake does so much damage at once, and since Squirtle is so light, you have to be really careful about getting in without taking damage. Also, Squirtle is really good at straight-up camping against Snake, which is more than fine if you get a stock lead, since comboing becomes even easier in most cases when you're fatigued.

I'd say it's about even, if not ever-so-slightly in Squirtle's favor. Squirtle just has to be really patient, and then it's actually quite reasonable.
whats the best kill move against snake
and i hate when ppl get dark power

@ SWF

LMAO

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
KY actually has a PR.
To add on to this, if you don't want to DL FireFox. Type your post in word and let spellcheck help.

Please do not base all of FL around the way 2D-Jeff is acting.
We're bigger *******s than he is, but we're also better at Brawl.
(inb4hetookmetolaststockinammwhereirantotheedgeofthelevelandpivotgrabbed)
LOL, I got you dog.

memebers

yes
:awesome:

WhoD-Jeff be lookin' like Mr. ChainGrab1226.

Tell my why these are the latest FL results:

1. Shaky
2. Seibrik
3. NickR
4. Halzy
5. MVD
5. Taiga-Blood
7. Spellcheck
17. WhoD-Jeff
We need a good name like YoungFlock1992 though.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
KY actually has a PR.
We had one for a while but after the MLGs most of Louisville quit. Lexington doesn't travel much and Morehead was only like 3-4 people at most. We had a joint PR with IN. Iirc it was

Kryz
Renegade
Count
Judo
Hadesblade
Hilt
Mister Eric
Crash
Sovereign
Soldier 2

That was like the last time we had one and that's off the top of my head.

Laem

Smash Champion
I've never heared of Taiga-blood and Spellcheck but they're much better than jeff for obvious reasons.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
whats the best kill move against snake
Generally speaking, you end up dealing obscene amount of damage by using F-Air repeatedly when he's recovering and either using B-Air (which sends people out like Dedede B-Air instead of upward) or D-Throw at high percents. If he recovers high and is at high percents, U-Air is also an option if it's not stale (and it's usually not, since the U-Airx4 combo stuff usually happens at low-to-mid percents).

There's a little formula for dealing with Snake near the edge if he refuses to recover high.

Grab-release -> three jabs is pretty much guaranteed if he has no room to SDI away from Squirtle. From there, you can either force an airdodge with a well-spaced U-Air into a grab -> Jab combo (if he uses his mid-air jump early) or you down down-angle F-Tilt to hit him if he's trying to barely grab the ledge, which sets up for recovery **** with F-Air and stuff. Adds on damage so very easily.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom