• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Matchup Chart v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
is Jeff PRd in florida? cus he talks like hes amazing and knows everything but im pretty sure hes only slightly above average.

OverLade

Smash Hero
The reason heavier characters are harder to chaingrab is because it takes longer and you have more to worry about in terms of spacing.

Red I cg snake based off a rythm using all dthrows.

In reality every character is the same difficulty it just matters which ones you practice more and how confident you are.
Hylian nailed it. The reason characters like MK and G&W are easy to do is that you can "mindlessly" buffer the throw commands and get the grab everytime. You can't do that to Snake or Dedede because of their weight delaying the throw, which means you have to learn the timing for that.
Thanks for the input. Guys. The buffer window would explain the difference in how easy the CGs are.

And that's what I was trying to say... I just forgot about buffering :awesome::awesome:
For example, reacting in 10-15 frames from a visual clue such as a CG might be easier than reacting in 4-7 frames

AND TELL ME WHY JEFF GOT CALLED OUT SO HARD. DAYUM.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yeah. Lounis realized that Luigi was holding him back, so he tried a bunch of different characters. He didn't like Snake or Meta Knight, but he seems satisfied with Diddy Kong, and he's getting pretty good with him now.

...He still uses Meta Knight in Teams when the going gets rough. : |

BSP

Smash Legend
But why wouldn't you use MK in teams?

10toogoods

Boss is probably the only person that still goes luigi on most occasions.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I know theres one luigi at least in the midwest that does fairly well but i cant think of his name right now.

oh and theres jband.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
is Jeff PRd in florida? cus he talks like hes amazing and knows everything but im pretty sure hes only slightly above average.
Saying ill mm any luigi is talking ****? Lol wonder how you guys were in hs real talk. No I'm not prd but ill mm any luigi like I said again. I play against luigi on a regular basis. Pretty sure if most non pr players in fl would move to almost any state we would be pr ranked there. Check out xfactor for example.
and this wasn't a callout just because I'm not ranked. This is just as bad as when these guys tryed to make fun of me because I never watched star wars and it back fired because they look like nerds.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wut. I don't see the comparison, you didn't know star wars but they did and you didn't, but this time we all play this game and come on this forum...so where is the similarity?

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
oh i play against luigi i r pro at mu bring on jband!!!!! hurrdurrr. 2D-Jeff why are you ******** everywhere? i can see why everyone hates you, you're ****ing ********. You're not ranked because you lack results good enough to get you ranked. People say you're bad not because you're not ranked, but because you're just not ****ing good. Learn to accept that. Just cause you play vs Luigipro42 doesn't make you good enough to beat the likes of Jband, YoshQ, ect.

You're just ****ing stupid. Everytime you say something it gives everyone a migraine. -_-

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
See, this is why I don't put people on ignore LOL. I hate it when it looks like people are talking to themselves.
But then you have to see people post...

I've only ignored two people though.
Xaltis for a while, and 2D-Jeff now.

... I just tried for a couple of minutes to write a post that was on-topic... but I couldn't think of anything...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I know theres one luigi at least in the midwest that does fairly well but i cant think of his name right now.

oh and theres jband.
YoshQ, he lives in my state.

~

Wanna know how to play against ICs as Lucario? Platform camp and Dair, do rising aerials and mix-up grabs. That's the match-up.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Who is luigipro42? Idc if I'm ranked or not its not a big deal lol. Are you ranked. Are you ranked to Iblis? Its not serious lol. I don't practice 3-5hrs a day to be ranked in a make believe leader boards. Pretty sure you dnt get paid for your rank. I just enjoy talk about mu and what people think about them. Pretty sure your the ****** for trying to take it out of the subject. What you going to do? Cry and complain that I said ill mm any luigi? do you guys have sticks shoved up y'all butts that far where I can't make a statement saying ill mm any luigi? If that's the case go bash the people that make mm threads because that's even worse then what I did jack *****

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Who is luigipro42? Idc if I'm ranked or not its not a big deal lol. Are you ranked. Are you ranked to Iblis? Its not serious lol. I don't practice 3-5hrs a day to be ranked in a make believe leader boards. Pretty sure you dnt get paid for your rank. I just enjoy talk about mu and what people think about them. Pretty sure your the ****** for trying to take it out of the subject. What you going to do? Cry and complain that I said ill mm any luigi? do you guys have sticks shoved up y'all butts that far where I can't make a statement saying ill mm any luigi? If that's the case go bash the people that make mm threads because that's even worse then what I did jack *****
So I'm just going to address the part where to you added me in.

Nah I'm not ranked but I plan on being ranked next season :awesome: also regarding the money statement. If you are ranked you are making money. Also 85% of your post doesn't even relate to what we were talking about LOL

TL;DR - You mayo son.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
The difference is we're not going around doing foolish MMs. Just because you play a Luigi doesn't make you good enough to challenge any Luigi to an MM.

It's the fact that you think you can do something, when we know, and probably deep down you know you can't do it yourself. Have you ever beaten a top Luigi? Hell, have you ever played a top Luigi? "Luigipro42" was just a figurative example. It seems I have to reiterate, just cause you know Luigi, doesn't mean you know good Luigi. ******, umayo.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
LOL have to be good not to get bodied down, then they push your grill to the side like Bobby Brown.

EDIT: What does the above post have to do with anything we said?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Uh because I get called out ever 5sec. Like if I we're to say right now ic can fight mk on brinstar ill get like 20 ppl,saying how dumb I am and I'm pretty sure I've beaten every mk that cp me there except kadaj and halberd and the where both one stock mid percent. So I would have got bashed for that. and yes ur right ranked players get paid but most of them get paid as much as unranked players. I've made more money in tourney in the past four months thank nick riddle did. We were arguing about stuff like that just because I said the ic vs zss mu was not that hard. Y'all get mad if I have a disagreement or anything different to say. Just because I'm a "lower ranked player" lol its quite sad

Chuee

Smash Hero
Jeff, you challenging any Luigi to a MM doesn't have anything to do with you thinking ICs can fight MK on brinstar.
kthxbai

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wait NickRiddle, I know he's lying dog. He's made more money than you he says LOL. So let me get this straight, YoungFlock1992 makes about as much money as Tyrant? Lol what?

Also why are you repeating yourself when 50% of it was irrelevant the first time. LOL no keep up son, we are talking about you and MM'ing top level Luigis.

(insert random high percent number) of unranks don't make it like ranked, that's why they are unranked.

I feel like I'm arguing with Jebus now. Some one save me.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Its an example chuee read all post before speaking. iblis said "85% of my post arnt topic related" and I gave a clear reason why by example.
@iblis go look at all results in the last 4 months if you think I'm lying. Beating other pr members to get on the prs dose not make you money. Read our pr rules before you try to bring that **** in here

Pretty sure I was explaining the mu and why its -2. Before I said that. So I said ill mm all top luigi player to show why its -2

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I feel like I'm losing brain cells....OK.

Let's make this brief, sooner or late you are going to have to beat PR'd players to place well thus making money, also you are still going off tangent from the main topic at hand.

P.S. - You're example was still irrelevant, just like most of your content in your posts.

@Live Edit: .......record please for later enjoyment. I forsee the MU number changing.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Wait NickRiddle, I know he's lying dog. He's made more money than you he says LOL. So let me get this straight, YoungFlock1992 makes about as much money as Tyrant? Lol what?

Also why are you repeating yourself when 50% of it was irrelevant the first time. LOL no keep up son, we are talking about you and MM'ing top level Luigis.

(insert random high percent number) of unranks don't make it like ranked, that's why they are unranked.

I feel like I'm arguing with Jebus now. Some one save me.
Is he talking about in the game, or in life...total?
In life, probably.
In Brawl... for real?
I mean, placing top 2 in teams every tournament when I teamed with Galeon, and winning half of them when I teamed with Shaky...
Plus winning about 2k from MLGs.

This guy must host 500 man tournaments filled with scrubs.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Don't you all have a migraine right now?
Yes a big one.

Is he talking about in the game, or in life...total?
In life, probably.
In Brawl... for real?
I mean, placing top 2 in teams every tournament when I teamed with Galeon, and winning half of them when I teamed with Shaky...
Plus winning about 2k from MLGs.

This guy must host 500 man tournaments filled with scrubs.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom