• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
1. If you win the lottery:
a. you have an Action Replay
b. you have AZ luck

2. If you can do it with pichu, refer to 1a

AXE 09

Smash Master
WHAT! high school's already tough for me, and you're telling me that college is like 100000x harder??? crap *hides in a corner* ='( man i wanna go to that tourney lol. but 8 hrs... plus no transportation for me

Haruka's DNA

Smash Cadet
(AltF4)

High school was easy. Like... really easy. They just give grades away.

College is an order of magnitude harder, at least in engineering. I can't speak for a liberal arts degree... because that's probably not too much more difficult than high school from what I've experienced of their classes.

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha i almost have half the posts that Alt F4 has. i still have a long way to go =( man... college sounds scary

Goop

Smash Journeyman
haha i almost have half the posts that Alt F4 has. i still have a long way to go =( man... college sounds scary
Its not really, though a lot of it will be tough, even if you are in liberal arts you still have to take 6 300-400 level classes with in your major Dan, which prolly involve intensive work in writing essay or doing research. But in comparison with some of the harder degrees like Engineering or Chemistry or Physics it seems easier.

AXE 09

Smash Master
you're a freshman??? how old are you? i'm 16 and i'm a junior. woah woah woah woah Goop... whatever you just explained to Dan sounded complicated as heck. holy shiz lol.

i finally just finished my report... dang that took forever haha. i thought it was hard as heck, but if it only gets worse than here... my gosh. i can't even imagine it. i'm almost at that college level and i'm pretty freaked out! not to mention that i'll have to start taking care of myself, making money, get a job... living on my own... i dunno, i'm too used to my parents showering me with money. i don't even wanna leave

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Wanna talk about work, I'm doing a dual major 0_0

starting in january I will be taking 20 credits, doing an independent study and working my *** off for an internship....

Im going to fall off the face of the earth...just in time for brawl -_-

Elysium

Smash Lord
Wanna talk about work, I'm doing a dual major 0_0

starting in january I will be taking 20 credits, doing an independent study and working my *** off for an internship....

Im going to fall off the face of the earth...just in time for brawl -_-
:eek: wow 20? Thats crazy. I'm only taking 12 (still "full time")

Right now i'm going for an Administration of Justice degree, which is kinda hard. It's LOADS of theories and such. But after my 2 years at MCC I'm going to transfer to a University, get a Bachelors and apply for Law School(they wont even look at you if you don't have a Bachelors degree...).. *If* I get in thats like another 4 years of studying. Fun Fun Fun.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm currently on a project headed to showcase at GDC, taking 16 credits, and am about to start a job at Subway (Whenever they F'ing decide to get paper applications in).

Current financial state: $7.77
Now if I MM a person for 5... that would put me at $12.77, and from there I can do a $10 MM and be at $22.77; this, of course, is assuming that the idiot who falls for my challenge also doesn't include the loose change!

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Current financial state: $7.77
Now if I MM a person for 5... that would put me at $12.77 $2.77, and from there I can do a $10 MM and be at $22.77 -$8.77; this, of course, is assuming that the idiot who falls for my challenge also doesn't include the loose change!
Fixed. lol, <3 Corey.

No, but seriously, high school is a joke compared to college...unless you are an education major or something lol.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
you're a freshman??? how old are you? i'm 16 and i'm a junior. woah woah woah woah Goop... whatever you just explained to Dan sounded complicated as heck. holy shiz lol.

i finally just finished my report... dang that took forever haha. i thought it was hard as heck, but if it only gets worse than here... my gosh. i can't even imagine it. i'm almost at that college level and i'm pretty freaked out! not to mention that i'll have to start taking care of myself, making money, get a job... living on my own... i dunno, i'm too used to my parents showering me with money. i don't even wanna leave
I'm 14 and freshman. How old did you think I was? :laugh:

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
This is my first year out of high school, and, apparently, I'm a sophomore. 0_o They called me yesterday when I was trying to register for my next year.

Also, college is way harder than high school but it's a lot cooler. On one hand, there is practically no drama in college, but you can go to prison for ****. Hmm. I miss high school.

CHUK

Smash Ace
If I had a ride I would be up for it, maybe. I ahve no clue what is going on during that weekend.

Elysium

Smash Lord
This is my first year out of high school, and, apparently, I'm a sophomore. 0_o They called me yesterday when I was trying to register for my next year.

Also, college is way harder than high school but it's a lot cooler. On one hand, there is practically no drama in college, but you can go to prison for ****. Hmm. I miss high school.
No drama? Tell that to my ex!:laugh: but then again i'm community so maybe it's different at the university level.
anyone from around phoenix want to try to go?
If I had a ride I would be up for it, maybe. I ahve no clue what is going on during that weekend.
I have a ride, but it's a hella long way for me to get beat in the first round.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I can help you drive and give you gas money :D and I'm sure you would get past the first round.
I don't know, Thats around the time I have two of my final papers due. Maybe if we can get a big group to go I wont be able to resist. And yeah I guess first round is being modest, we'll say second to be safe. :laugh:

Insomnia FTL.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Sure he's met him. We were all in the same pool at SAST2. That pool made me cry inside. Not on the outside, though. Never.

AXE 09

Smash Master
YOU'VE NEVER MET MANGO??!?!?!?! :laugh:
are you telling me that mango's a little kid???? man it's so hard to tell who's old and who's young. i thought Light was like 15 or something for the longest time ever, then i found out that he's actually 19!!!! i thought dark was like 18 when he's already in his 20's. i don't even know how old everyone is for the most part.

P.S. Light pwns :D

oh and good matches btw gmo. i really wish i could visit glendale more often. maybe you can come down and visit SV sometime?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
are you telling me that mango's a little kid???? man it's so hard to tell who's old and who's young. i thought Light was like 15 or something for the longest time ever, then i found out that he's actually 19!!!! i thought dark was like 18 when he's already in his 20's. i don't even know how old everyone is for the most part.

P.S. Light pwns :D

oh and good matches btw gmo. i really wish i could visit glendale more often. maybe you can come down and visit SV sometime?
Dude! Mango is 15!

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
dang o.O ...is there anyone else's age that i should know about?
Some other players around the boards are 15. I can only think of Lesheik at the moment, though. DaShizWiz, Hanki, Butters, and Luigi Ka-Master are 16. Eggz and Silent Wolf are 17.

EDIT:

Lucky is also 15.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Someone does their research.
Well, Lesheik told me that he was 15 last night, Hanki told me that he and Butters were 16 at SAST2, I knew DSW was 16, and the other ones, I went to look up real quick on this one thread I remember reading last week about some scrub who thought he was special because he could do combos on lvl 1 Bowser with Captain Falcon.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey AZ, I'm coming to Arizona tomorrow (pHEONIX) and I'm ciruious if anyone is throwing a smashfest or not soon?

Top Bottom