• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
nicknyte, i think your ok. you got some good moves, but u do some...."original" moves for sure, but they lead you into suicides or they just arent practicle to use

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
3:53 AM. My roommate is drunk/sleep. He wakes up and just pees in my suitcase. I question his reason and said that "I told him it was okay" afterwards, he fell sound asleep. Arizona, I am so bewildered, that I can't even get mad. Help please.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey South Paw, what time should I come over to your place?

And Maxxxxxxxpower, when should I go to your place? Think I could get a ride from Southpaw's? My car just went to the shop, due to transmission problems (it'll be fine by next weekend tho)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
If you need me to, I don't have a problem with that. However, I would like Coty to come with you. One, so we could have him join the RR, and two, to bring you along. 2 birds, one stone.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Meow: I will be home from work at 9:30 AM, so you can call me from then and later

Max: Will this week be an actual tourney RR or just a fest?

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey gmo, are you ever gonna upload those vids? if we see each other again sometime, you could give the tape to me and i'll upload them if that'd be easier

MZero17

Smash Journeyman
Random poster, FTW.

Come to my weeklies this Saturday. We're having a RR, and apparently, an OOSer. Should be fun.
I used to post here all the time. I was gonna go to those weeklies at Goat's work but then his boss said he couldn't anymore.

I almost went to one of yours once to, but never did.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Yeah, he is

EDIT: Hey, SP, I just got my car back a few hours ago, and the ****** is acting up again, I have a ride to the RR, but I can't make it to your place tomorrow T_T You should go to the RR for sure, I really wanna play you (I hear you can keep up with Forward)

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Hey, SP, I just got my car back a few hours ago, and the ****** is acting up again, I have a ride to the RR, but I can't make it to your place tomorrow T_T You should go to the RR for sure, I really wanna play you (I hear you can keep up with Forward)
whoever told you that should be shot, i dont even play spacies anymore

i already said i was okay and you should go easy on me ;-)

and i havent played since... hell i dont even know... was it when i hosted the weekly? two weeks? geeze...

ill try to make it saturday, no promises though... and goop, if you have a tournament, ill come

CHUK

Smash Ace
I work tonight, I need the practice too cuz I haven't been playing at all lately besides goop's.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I finally did it.

I posted my 1000th post.

You can find the thread in the tournament discussion room to.. you know... discuss...

It really is a good and informative read, so go.

Top Bottom