• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'm definitely not going to be smashing tomorrow... Guitar Hero III comes out. I'll be kind of busy obsessing over it.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I'm going to be there for like 2 weeks (I'll be obsessing too...)

Tell me if you beat the new dragonforce song

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I'm going to be there for like 2 weeks (I'll be obsessing too...)

Tell me if you beat the new dragonforce song
Yeah. Phoenix is a big place.

I definitely want to play with you, though. If you're going to be anywhere around 85017, you can play with me (I'm available basically every day) and STB on Saturday.

You can also ask South Paw to hook up with him.

Corigames

Smash Hero
South Paw failed me and Trent... **** it all.

We'll be getting a recording device in mail from 3-7 days. Oh BOY!!!!!!!

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I am having a festival of Smash today!

Come over you know you want too.

4533 S. Mill Ave. Tempe, AZ

CHUK

Smash Ace
SMASHFEST AT GOOPS
is going to be fun....heading over in a bit.

EDIT: I will bring a memory card lolz.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I'm not sure, but I'll be willing to drive just about anywhere. I will be looking to crash wherever I stay tho ^.^ I actually am going to Apache Junction (about 40 min. away from Pheonix), but I believe it's on the west from Pheonix).

Also, Tuscon players, I'd like to play with you guys to ^.^

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I wanted to call him D3. Also, awesome new sig.

I got Dedede, a new sig, and the stage builder I've been praying for. As far as stages are concerned, this game will never get boring, either for fun or for tournament play.

I'm in the mood for smash now ^_^

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Imagine the possibilities. Maybe we will be able to counter pick our own created stages? Maybe that would be stretching it, but the possibilities--imagine them.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm going to get the biggest size I can and see if I can recreate Crateria from Super Metroid.

And maybe more...

Elysium

Smash Lord
I'm not sure, but I'll be willing to drive just about anywhere. I will be looking to crash wherever I stay tho ^.^ I actually am going to Apache Junction (about 40 min. away from Pheonix), but I believe it's on the west from Pheonix).

Also, Tuscon players, I'd like to play with you guys to ^.^
AJ huh, thats not too far from mesa, I might be able to play you.
zomg Stage Builder
It doesn't get much more truthful than that.
King Dedede shall be known henceforth as Trip' Dee

And stage builder ftw.

That is all.

-AltF4
When are you going to start using your own account again? :laugh:
I'm going to get the biggest size I can and see if I can recreate Crateria from Super Metroid.

And maybe more...
Super Metroid FTW!

I wonder if you can add effects like in the Pokemon Stadium stage....

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Dude, guys, imagine how much dispute will result from the issue of stage builder being allowed in tournaments. Even if they are allowed, I think it's going to be debatable over who's allowed to make the maps. It'd be slightly unfair if some competitors in tournaments knew how the maps were like because they know the organizer while others are seeing the map for the first time.

EDIT:

South Paw, are you hosting anything this Friday?

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I think I'm playing at south paws this friday night, and I'd be way interested in that round robin (what is that tho?). Could I get an Address?

EDIT: The stage builder won't be allowed in tournaments unless everyone commonly plays a downloaded map, then it's up to the individual to keep up with the game ^.-

South_Paw

Smash Ace
South Paw, are you hosting anything this Friday?
...Yes... refer to DM's post =P

i have friday afternoon and ALL of saturday off... so, if STB would like, I can have the weekly at my place, but that's totally up to them, and i can go get corey and trent this weekend if it's at my place, they're long overdue :-D

As far as stage builder goes... i think it would be awesome if you could build a stage as a counterpick (assuming it doesn't take forever... or you can bring a SD card and have your counterpick stages already made... omg bad***)

Goop

Smash Journeyman
...Yes... refer to DM's post =P

i have friday afternoon and ALL of saturday off... so, if STB would like, I can have the weekly at my place, but that's totally up to them, and i can go get corey and trent this weekend if it's at my place, they're long overdue :-D

As far as stage builder goes... i think it would be awesome if you could build a stage as a counterpick (assuming it doesn't take forever... or you can bring a SD card and have your counterpick stages already made... omg bad***)
I would hitch a ride with Coty but alas I am retardedly busy this week and weekend.

I was thinking about doing a tourney on Veterans Day, who would be down?

Elysium

Smash Lord
Is that a rhetorical question? lol

If not, I'd say yeah, but thats just judging from the amount of time you've spent playing. You would have quit if you were bad a long time ago. lol

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I think I'm playing at south paws this friday night, and I'd be way interested in that round robin (what is that tho?). Could I get an Address?

EDIT: The stage builder won't be allowed in tournaments unless everyone commonly plays a downloaded map, then it's up to the individual to keep up with the game ^.-
Sweet. Here's the thread for the address. Look in the first post for directions. Hope to see you there.

Glendale Weeklies

CHUK

Smash Ace
I might want to go we will see at the time I have been kinda coasting, and not really in a smash mood lately.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I doubt you've played me. I haven't played smash competitively, since I just got interested in it recently. (I was just more of a casual with smashfests at friends houses). And I've never been up to the four corners area, but maybe if I'm not too lazy i'll make it to one of the tourneys so we can play.

Top Bottom