• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
You have been challenged to a MM by Toro, Corey. Accept.

It shall be tomorrow after 2 PM. 10$, no johns.

Coty suggested his place. It is viable. Respond ASAP, sir--Toro demands satisfaction.

Edit: Oakie wants a piece of the Corey cake as well.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
coreygames, ur being called out u better be at this smashfest tomorrow, or i guess today now...

u asked for money matches here they are :)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Wow, thanks for the heads up... you know... less than a day before. You're lucky I have no work today, but sadly I have no car. Trent would if his car would make it, but it can't. So if anyone can give me a ride there, hell yes I will.

That's right, I need a ride. Short notice as it is, evidently when you ask for a money match, you are informed less than 12 hours away from it without the ability to object.

RIDES, GIVE THEM TO ME!!!!
(480)255-9538

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
SP, how many TVs do you have at your place? It would be a waste of effort for me to bring a TV if you already have two TVs, but just like, one GC+Game.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
south paw, whats ur adress? im on stapley and baseline, u anywhere near?

/edit oh just found out the address and stuff, and its kinda far from me...idk if im gona go its like 40 mins out

Corigames

Smash Hero
I talk a lot of crap, but I'm just joking around guys :p

I've been getting very easily frustrated lately, and I'm just letting all of my rage out... so I may curse and shout in between stocks if I go. I think I just need to shout my lungs out at something.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
no johns

anyways... any takers for my special MM yet?

....<3 Oakie =D
well i was gona go because of ur commen,t, but i called you but nobody answered, so i didn't know what was up. and i was gona give trent and coreygames a ride too, but they didn't answer their phones either...but its all good maybe next tiem. hope you had fune

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I just found out that one of the Collins colleges wants to do a smash tourney them vs my school kinda thing. Is this any of you? If it isn't.....LULZ....then I need to get some money matches.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Can I go to the tourney!

Tell them ASU wants to play Collins college too!! That way Me, Tony, Rob and Dan can play them!

Goop

Smash Journeyman
How could I forget G-Mo, but you're so far away. Practically a different campus, but still you are maroon and gold, so yes you are ASU. :)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Going by what he just said, I shall label the levels.

Kindergarten: Items
Elementary: How to Play
Middle School: How to Play Advanced
High School: Using HTP Advanced against Lvl 1s.
College: RIZZEAL PEOPLE.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Out of college is fighting 3 level 9 luigis on the same team against you, Team Attack off, 2.0 damage, Super Sudden Death, no items, on Yoshi Story. You get 1 life, they have 99.

Try to win life now.

Top Bottom