• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Arizona Smash Chat at http://nicknyte.com/irc
Time: Friday at 5p.m.
Discussion: SAST2 and the status of the Arizona Smash Community.

Mirc chat: irc://irc.rizon.net:6667/nickcorp
(For those who know what irc links are.)

Also, if no one minds, um, please stay in the chat room if you join. That way I know who came and such. Chuk came but left so. U can change your name with "/nick <newname>" Yea

Elysium

Smash Lord

Corigames

Smash Hero
I just wanted a time and thing for everyone to get one so that we can almost talk to each other... not 8 people posting, refreshing screens and such.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
stfu, lol.

On an other note, I JV 5 stocked someone for the first time ever yesterday. My yl vs his kirby. It was great.
if it was bob, idk if you can brag about that....haha jk. cool.

oh hey anybody in mesa area, im going to be in mesa for the weekend, and i definitely want to play some smash, especially against light and dark, that'd be fun. but whoever is down anytime this weekend let me know.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
stfu, lol.

On an other note, I JV 5 stocked someone for the first time ever yesterday. My yl vs his kirby. It was great.
lol, you'll never live down sean jv 5'ing you... sorry bro

i did it with marth against a link a couple weeks back :-D my first ever as well

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
if it was bob, idk if you can brag about that....haha jk. cool.

oh hey anybody in mesa area, im going to be in mesa for the weekend, and i definitely want to play some smash, especially against light and dark, that'd be fun. but whoever is down anytime this weekend let me know.
lol @ bob. Poor guy, no one likes him.

Oakie, fun matches today. The set of three was so intense man. Seriously, though, I felt like I was at AZone when we were playing the set...everyone was cheering and being loud and ****. It was so much pressure...I haven't felt that much pressure since AZone, lol.

lol, you'll never live down sean jv 5'ing you... sorry bro

i did it with marth against a link a couple weeks back :-D my first ever as well
Dammit. I knew someone was going to bring up Sean jv 5'ing me. I hate you Coty, lol.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
ya d00d that was soo fun haha. i still call blasphemy on the first match against ur fox...idk what happened, u shouldn't have won that haha, good stuff though.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Arizona Smash Chat at http://nicknyte.com/irc
Time: Friday at 5p.m.-12a.m.
Discussion: SAST2 and the status of the Arizona Smash Community.

Mirc chat: irc://irc.rizon.net:6667/nickcorp
(For those who know what irc links are.)

Also, if no one minds, um, please stay in the chat room if you join. That way I know who came and such. Chuk came but left so. U can change your name with "/nick <newname>" Yea
I'm reposting this for Clarity.

Top Bottom