• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
I knew there had to be a reason why turnips had invaded my dreams. It's from all the left overs falling off of Dreamland 64!!!

**** YOU LIGHT!!!!!!

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I remember the days of BLT and the Kid as the dominent peaches of AZ....

I remember when Sean barely traveled

I remember the days of Chuckie vs Bwill

I remember too many samus vs puff matches

I remember when Sam played this game.

I remember the Gamerzone tourneys.

I remember when RobFLaco lost a tourney in '05.

I remember my first money match with Taj. $5 go.

I remember when it was Team Win.

But ****it I can't remember a time when AZ WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN

TOO GOOD

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey AZ, I'm going to hold a large scale tournament in Farmington, NM at the Civic center. It is hosted for the Four Corners area, and I'm hoping to get a good turn up.

Would you all be interested (october 27th, date can be neg.)?

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
****, rob owned at SCC.

In order to get 5th, he beat cactuar, ken, hugs, and sean.

Mad props to him.

I feel rob needs to move up on the power rankings easily. I already thought he was second ahead of Tony before SCC, now maybe first.

EDIT: Oh yeah, congrats to the rest of az.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
it was a hell of a tourney though. soo fun.
teams were fun, we 2-0'd everyone except we took a match from PC Chris + Cort in teams, so we 1-2'd them.
lost to DSF + Edreese all because of a **** Stich face...!! lol and i shot myself outta the barrell and killed myself and left brad alone with edreese. it was recorded so we can all see how i screwed up.. :(
then we lost to Sean + S-Royal.
brad also took out LuninSpectra 2-0'd him also!!

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
I put Light in the smash wiki since he needs to be known. Hope he doesn't mind.

I also updated the AZ power rankings to match the latest one. AZ = too good.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
That tournament was so fun, there was so much competition and good players I thought I was gonna get owned at the very beginning. I did much better than I expected, 17th place yay. Thanks for the compliment Eggm! Oh, unfortunately I didn't get any matches recorded I think. :(
We got at least 1 team match against Edreese and DSF though.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Good job to everyone at the tournament. Everyone seem to be improving rapidly. I am happy that you took out Lunin btw Light since he beat me pretty bad in pools at OC3. Way to avenge ME!!!!

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
You *****es. I am seriously considering getting back into smash. I hate you guys.

Nvm. It's confirmed. I'm back, kthx.

pntchandler

Smash Rookie
How about a SSB64 tourney?

Smashers,

Many of you have been to our monthly Play N Trade Chandler Smash tournaments. You know we get many players each month 65-75.

This month I'm planning to do a Smash 64 tourney and wanted to get an idea how many would participate. This will take place on Sunday Oct 14th.

Also, I need to find the most accurate rules for this. It will ba a doubles tourney. Let me know.

Thanks.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Smashers,

Many of you have been to our monthly Play N Trade Chandler Smash tournaments. You know we get many players each month 65-75.

This month I'm planning to do a Smash 64 tourney and wanted to get an idea how many would participate. This will take place on Sunday Oct 14th.

Also, I need to find the most accurate rules for this. It will ba a doubles tourney. Let me know.

Thanks.
I have run a lot of tournaments in AZ in the past. If you wouldn't mind paying me I could help you run the tournaments.

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey everyone! i'm gonna be visiting phoenix this friday, and i'm gonna spend the night there, so i'll be there from friday to saturday. i don't know what time i'll get there or leave yet, but i'll find out soon

so just wondering, does anyone in the Phoenix area wanna meet up with me and play some rounds while i'm there?

Elysium

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm back. I was just a tad busy with school and all that fun stuff, but now I have some free time so I decided to come back.

Oh and I think I would be able to join that 64 tourny if it gets made.

Corigames

Smash Hero
*secretly sneaks back into the AZ thread*

So how about that tournament coming up in 2 weeks? I think I can re-debut at it with my 1 year of AZ training... because we all know... AZ is, you know.

AXE 09

Smash Master
alright guys, i'm leaving tomorrow to phoenix. so if anyone wants to meet up tomorrow night if possible, that's the only time i'll be able to do anything. i'll be leaving friday sometime in the afternoon, but tomorrow night's the only time i can smash. if someone could house me, that'd be cool^^ smash night lol

i'll be staying in a hotel at 2620 West Dunlap (area code 85021), it's by Argosy University.

so if anyone wants to meet up... just call me. 520-249-3743

Top Bottom