• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
B-Will and his identity confusion.

Is anybody free on Tuesday mornings before 2 PM, or Friday afternoons after 10:30 AM? I have those timeslots free during the week, meaning I don't have class. I'd love to Smash, and the rest of STB are either asleep, or in school during those times.

K

KuroshinCT

Hi

Hi Arizona. I just found out that the mewtwo player named Taj lives sort of close to me. I live in tempe. I want to money match him for $5 vs his mewtwo with my falcon.

Other than that when is the next tournament around here.

J

JFOne

hey whats up? Im a guy in Tempe, just found this board, i am just getting back into smash, but i used to be really good, so yeah anyone in the area wanna play im game

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Welcome to KuroshinCT and JFOne! Always good to see new faces.

Chances are that there's going to be a get-together pretty soon. Perhaps this weekend. Any news of such a thing will be found right here.

K

KuroshinCT

I think Taj is the one that needs to be prepared. I'm ready to knee that mutated cat into oblivion.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think Taj is the one that needs to be prepared. I'm ready to knee that mutated cat into oblivion.
Well, then certainly $5 is a paltry amount to a smasher of your caliber. Something more like $20 should be more appropriate, right? And make sure everyone gets to watch.

K

KuroshinCT

Well, then certainly $5 is a paltry amount to a smasher of your caliber. Something more like $20 should be more appropriate, right? And make sure everyone gets to watch.

Id say make it at least $20 if I wasn't a poor college student that couldn't back it if by some chance he did win. Maybe after I win the next tournament I can use that to cash battle him.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey Kuroshin... if you have 5 more dollars we can also money match. I don't have much practice against Falcons, but money needs to be on the line if you're going to take me seriously.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
If you beat his Mewtwo on your first try, then you just defeated best Mewtwo in the world.

And, you'd probably qualify for power rankings, unless you get completely lucky and start two stocking him, like Ka was going 4 to 2 with Forward (Ka was winning!) and Forward quit out haha.

K

KuroshinCT

Hey Kuroshin... if you have 5 more dollars we can also money match. I don't have much practice against Falcons, but money needs to be on the line if you're going to take me seriously.

Done deal Wobbles. AFter I win said money match with Taj, I'll use that to play you.

K

KuroshinCT

You dont need mod powers to figure stuff out. Its people like mods who make the world to easy and boring.

Also no one answered when the next tourney is.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nothing is planned right now for Phoenix, but there's one coming up in Tucson. It's called SAST, look for the thread right here in the southwest forum. Pretty much all the best players'll be there.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
You dont need mod powers to figure stuff out. Its people like mods who make the world to easy and boring.

Also no one answered when the next tourney is.
I WAS going to let your KuroshinCT account slide until now. I wasn't going to reveal who it was or even if it was someone we knew to begin with.

So...

Let me make the world even more "easy and boring" by banning your account.

It's kinda against the rules, anyways. :ohwell:

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I WAS going to let your KuroshinCT account slide until now. I wasn't going to reveal who it was or even if it was someone we knew to begin with.

So...

Let me make the world even more "easy and boring" by banning your account.

It's kinda against the rules, anyways. :ohwell:
Who is it, then?

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
It was me. I got bored and wanted to just get some action going in the arizona thread again.

like i said.

<3 bwill
heh. What's funny is that I did a very superficial search to see who Kuroshin was and saw that it was either you or Corey. I didn't even bother to examine this further...I automatically ruled you out even though it would have taken only 15 seconds longer to pinpoint that it was indeed you and not corey; I just assumed it was corey since it seemed like it was more of a corey thing to do than a trent thing to do. Or so I thought...I see that I was wrong. :)

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Dan gets a badge

Bwill got mind gamed this is why he loses to my IC...(wait I play IC?)

I'm assuming he saw the ip was from UAT.

Corey got got.

btw I unretired.

I main falcon now.

that is all.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Woot, it is game day here at UAT. Hopefully, Trent and I can get at least one 8-stock in the team matches. Or a JV, either way would be nice. Double Roy's all the way? Who knows?

Anyway, it is cool to see everyone here got owned by some 1337 mindgames... except me :)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Well, if you care at all, we did get an 8 stock and a JV 8 stock. Didn't lose a single set in the entire team tourny! And for singles, I guess I won. It ended up me vs Trent for the finals... at 4:30 am. He was too tired to compete, so he forfeit and I won.

Shallow victory in my book.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Im actually imfamous for this at UAT tourneys....i srsly like...fell sleep while playing at the last one they threw.

We can play the actual match soon corey...when I know what is actually going on.

Top Bottom