• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

forward

Smash Champion
i'll play anybody. lol i'll bring a sign up sheet you can sign up to play me, that way you don't have to wait around the tv LOL

po pimpus

Smash Ace
...maybe... if we can do a lot of them to help me pay for my entry fee tomorrow, lol... otherwise i probably wont be able to come
LOL. C'mon, Coty, I KNOW you gots some monies SOMEWHERE... Just go get it from your secret stash...

To quote Babac, "I don't get it, Coty doesn't have a job, but he always has money... He has to be a drug dealer, or a male prostitute..."

Stalker Post FTW!

BTW, Coty, would you mind giving the OK kids a pep talk? They've all seem to have caught some weird emo/johns disease, and I fear it may be contagious.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
...maybe... if we can do a lot of them to help me pay for my entry fee tomorrow, lol... otherwise i probably wont be able to come
It's just $15 dollars. For the entire day. Where else can you get that kind of deal. Oh and it comes with your meal and will have food for you all day.

On another note I am scared at the potential attendance. I hope no more than 20ish or I am gonna be in some crap.

Edit: Whoever has Pearl or Diamond bring it, I want to play!

South_Paw

Smash Ace
15$ is more than i spend on an average three days though... if i had a job, i'd be there in a heartbeat, you know i would, lol... but im afraid im not gonna make tomorrow... until i at least get some returned phone calls from the places i applied at... im gonna be pretty inactive until i do

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
We all know Coty is just going to show up, I mean, he just found out that he had an extra $30 in his account. He practically got it for free, now all YOU guys need to do, since I just told you he got $30 he didnt know about, to get him to stop johnning and make him go to the tourny.

EDIT: I thought Sean was done playing smash...?

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm still very happy with myself, even if it could be considered a "bad" state. I also fully understand that I need more training and still can become much more, but actually being #1 somewhere is an amazing feeling.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Does everyone else get mental tunnel vision when in a battle. When truly faced with an admirable foe, does the rest of the world fade away? The things that need to be done, the people that you need to talk to, and time itself are passed on to the way-side. You live for the moment; you can't give up your attention, you can't lose track of the game. Your mind's eye is focused on mind games, that of yours and theirs. Your pupils trace the footsteps of the enemy. Your hands are numb and you hardly feel them in control of your actions; you think and move, there is no pushing buttons. Until the very last drop of life is absent from the game, the game is all there is. The people behind you are missing and the person next to you is invisible, not that you would dare look to see them anyway. Only after the match does your sight widen, your breath calm, and your nerves rest. The time of day becomes present again, and you think of normal things such as, 'When do I need to head home.'

Some don't think about the trance-like state they are in, fighting from behind the most primitive part of a brains that we have trained to use as weapons. Smash is a dedication, a life-style, an art, but most importantly, it is who we are and shows what we can do.

Is this how you smash?

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Does everyone else get mental tunnel vision when in a battle. When truly faced with an admirable foe, does the rest of the world fade away? The things that need to be done, the people that you need to talk to, and time itself are passed on to the way-side. You live for the moment; you can't give up your attention, you can't lose track of the game. Your mind's eye is focused on mind games, that of yours and theirs. Your pupils trace the footsteps of the enemy. Your hands are numb and you hardly feel them in control of your actions; you think and move, there is no pushing buttons. Until the very last drop of life is absent from the game, the game is all there is. The people behind you are missing and the person next to you is invisible, not that you would dare look to see them anyway. Only after the match does your sight widen, your breath calm, and your nerves rest. The time of day becomes present again, and you think of normal things such as, 'When do I need to head home.'

Some don't think about the trance-like state they are in, fighting from behind the most primitive part of a brains that we have trained to use as weapons. Smash is a dedication, a life-style, an art, but most importantly, it is who we are and shows what we can do.

Is this how you smash?

This is all I acquired from this post...

Wall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextIMHORRIBLEWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of Text

L2indent

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
well if you decide to go then that makes it one person bigger than it is now :-D then if a bunch of peopel do that then it'll be bigger than the last one

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Wait....so chuk is 18? Ooops......I thought he was already legal...ummmmmm....I see. this is interesting.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I Was slaughtered by forward (again).....YOU CANT KILL ME WITHOUT BEING NYTESPIKED THOUGH. *dies*

Happy birthday guy I dont know. May you enjoy your 18th birthday.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
My BDay is on Wednesday (turning 14)

Would you guys prefer go to it on Wednesday or Saturday? (I want it to be on Wednesday, but if no one can make it, it will have to be Saturday)

It will be at Vato's house if it's happening.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Everyone should go to SAST2!!!!!!!! October 13th!! i'm gonna be there, and i wanna play everyone!! ESPECIALLY Taj, i feel like getting 4 stocked again lol. but seriously Taj, if you come, i wanna MM your pikachu in a ditto again, i wanna see if i got any better or not. and this time, instead of you taking only 1 dollar, i'll raise it... to... 5 DOLLARS!! OH SNAPS!

Nicknyte, Maxxxpower, Goop, Wobbles, Taj, Forward, Chuck, South Paw, Corey Games, AZenith, Hanki, Sizzle, and... well, EVERYONE should go! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

oh, and happy 18th, Chuck lol. happy future 14th, Tai... or at least i think that was your name. that's your name, isn't it? xyouxarexuglyx lol. you should go to SAST2 also, i don't think we've ever met before

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Everyone should go to SAST2!!!!!!!! October 13th!! i'm gonna be there, and i wanna play everyone!! ESPECIALLY Taj, i feel like getting 4 stocked again lol. but seriously Taj, if you come, i wanna MM your pikachu in a ditto again, i wanna see if i got any better or not. and this time, instead of you taking only 1 dollar, i'll raise it... to... 5 DOLLARS!! OH SNAPS!

Nicknyte, Maxxxpower, Goop, Wobbles, Taj, Forward, Chuck, South Paw, Corey Games, AZenith, Hanki, Sizzle, and... well, EVERYONE should go! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

oh, and happy 18th, Chuck lol. happy future 14th, Tai... or at least i think that was your name. that's your name, isn't it? xyouxarexuglyx lol. you should go to SAST2 also, i don't think we've ever met before
If you were at GAZT3, we've met.

And yeah, I'm going to SAST2 if I can get a ride.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Oscar told me that you were going to his house on your birthday. STB and TCB will be there. I don't see a reason to hold it on Sat if we can do it on Wed. The sooner the better, I guess.

Top Bottom