• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol who wants to drink, only purpose for drinking alchol is to get drunk. it doesnt taste good, and i got no reason to get drunk, nothing good comes outta it. but thats one of my reasons why i dont drink.
and Rob, and chuckie, i wanna play you guys dammit, hit me up

headbusa

Smash Cadet
hey yall im a new kid on the scene i guess anybody up to kick the livin **** outta me so i can learn i buy pizza yes! hit me up and stuff home slices i by asu campus

Corigames

Smash Hero
Hey guys, reporting in from WV with awesome news...

I just played the "best in state" (they say that they win at all of the tournaments around here and demolish people who say they're the best) and won. So, I think I just beat WV as another thing that AZ has killed. Therefore, I'm the best smaher from WV... power rank me ;)

Anyway, the trip out here SUCKED!@!@##$! I got to Atlanta airport and my flight got delayed... and then delayed again, then their were mechanical problems. After we boarded (2.5 hours after we were suppose to) I had to get right back off again because the air conditioner was broken. Then they canceled my flight. I then had to spend 4 hours in line waiting for a new ticket and a voucher to a local hotel. I got a Day's Inn pass and spent the rest of the night there. I had to go back to the airport the next day to get back on my flight. It took 23 hours to do what should have been done in 1. BS.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Coreygames, That sucks and Dark, I 100% agree, why be dissociated and lose brain cells? Maybe if it didn't effect my mINDGaMEz!

P.S. Am I the Chuck you are talking to?

forward

Smash Champion
LOL all u weak puzzy *** fools do is post but when do i ever see your *** at tournies?

my ****in players are phonyh *** *****es

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
forward shut the **** up.

and tell b-will to host a tourney or you do one or something. tucson smash has been boring o.O

PS i think i'm heading to Super Champ Combo, you should train me so i can rep AZ well.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, reporting in from WV with awesome news...

I just played the "best in state" (they say that they win at all of the tournaments around here and demolish people who say they're the best) and won. So, I think I just beat WV as another thing that AZ has killed. Therefore, I'm the best smaher from WV... power rank me ;)

Anyway, the trip out here SUCKED!@!@##$! I got to Atlanta airport and my flight got delayed... and then delayed again, then their were mechanical problems. After we boarded (2.5 hours after we were suppose to) I had to get right back off again because the air conditioner was broken. Then they canceled my flight. I then had to spend 4 hours in line waiting for a new ticket and a voucher to a local hotel. I got a Day's Inn pass and spent the rest of the night there. I had to go back to the airport the next day to get back on my flight. It took 23 hours to do what should have been done in 1. BS.

LMFAAAAOOOOO, was this intended to be so funny?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey guys, i've registerd here a while ago, but never erally posted lol. but im back into smash, and willing to go to tourneys.
More are always welcome.

If you can give a general area on where you live (since you're probably not comfortable posting an intersection/address), somebody nearby will probably be able to smash with you. That, and any interesting tournies should show up in the regional board.

Yayhuzz.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Uh when? I can see what I can do with this DSL, but it might be slow... oh wait... that's normal :p

Sure, if you've got long distance call me at 304 - 768 - 2733.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I believe is indian.

Also...emo trent is dead. I gots a haircut finally.

Also also...as a heads up due to a new semester coming up soon i forsee a small increase in new smashers coming out of my school. That is all.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
And I foresee a large amount of asswhoopings and copious tears.

If we grind them up small enough, we will be able to make a desert out of all the shattered dreams.

Megablueblaster

Smash Apprentice
I believe is indian.

Also also...as a heads up due to a new semester coming up soon i forsee a small increase in new smashers coming out of my school. That is all.
yeah thats right lol.

umm... my work is in tempe, so i can go there occasionally.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Can someone explain something to me?

I have been living in Tempe for a year now, but my permanent address is here in WV. WHO AM I FIGHTING FOR?! I think it would rock if I could represent WV since not too many of us get this far out in the country, especially in smash no less. But AZ ROCKS THE HOUSE and I feel like I would be stabbing you guys in the back.

Moral delima and requesting helpz.

Also...
R.I.P. Emo Trent
/cry

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I believe is indian.

You know where to send the scrubs. :)

50% split for money matches $10 and up! :)

Corigames

Smash Hero
West Virginia is WEST of VIRGINIA. Public schools have failed :(

And Taj, you should have a 3 V 1 with the newbs. You know... for the lulz.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pffft... West Viginia is more north of Virginia than it is West. It should really be called North Virginia.

Next time there's gonna be smash at your school, Trent, post it up.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
the school has an tourney usually every fall for all the scrubs. I usually dont play until then in order to clean up. I will talk to the guy who is running it and see if he would like me to invite the smash community. If he says sure then I will let you guys know about it. Otherwise...hush hush.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Well, hush hush anyway so that they don't even find the Tempe Smash community! That way they won't know until it is far too late.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Aww trent, i liked your emo hurr

BUT... I am now officially moved in... (as some already know) and i need smashzies...

anytime, my place, or somewhere close... anybody...

i live on cave creek and mountain view (yeah, where the hell is that, i know)

1145 East Mountain View Road
Phoenix, Arizona, 85020

I neeeed smashhhhhh.... (if you come to my place, that's perfectly fine, just bring your own controllers and a copy of smash, mine is... not here, lol)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
****, Coty. I'm real close to you. Like 10 mins max. I live at like 32nd St and Cactus.

PS: My falco is literally oodles better than it was at T5... literally

South_Paw

Smash Ace
lookit these'n noobs... and yes you are ugly, i will smash tomorrow... but id rather it be at my place, as ive just driven a million miles... plus the ONLY person that has ever brought themselves to me for smash is goop... so everybody else needs to catch up =P

WOW that is close dan... im ready to smash anytime (no job as of yet)

Edit: dan, according to google earth... 3.9 miles... holy hell, ive never even lived that close to a grocery store =/

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
lookit these'n noobs... and yes you are ugly, i will smash tomorrow... but id rather it be at my place, as ive just driven a million miles... plus the ONLY person that has ever brought themselves to me for smash is goop... so everybody else needs to catch up =P

WOW that is close dan... im ready to smash anytime (no job as of yet)

Edit: dan, according to google earth... 3.9 miles... holy hell, ive never even lived that close to a grocery store =/
For someone that has retired you sure do play a lot. LOL! I would have already called it quits with how much I play, but I can't help to play Smash from time to time. It's too good!

South_Paw

Smash Ace
im not only retired... im BORED!!!

im retired in the sense that im not travelling out of state anymore, lol... but as you say, the game is clearly too good...

Top Bottom