• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Ah, I couldn't have played today. I had several hours at homework (Geometry)

Though, one hour of it was spent teaching myself something, but still. And I wasted some time bored staring blankly at it, but **** happens when you go on a 4 hour math session.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good games to everyone who came today. Chuk and the rest of you, you're progressing really well. Good to see some proficient smashers arise.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, not sure what to say to that... I'll see what I can do to come. Are you going to Goop's labor day tournament? Everyone's going.

CHUK

Smash Ace
It was really fun to play you guys. Manny those were some good singles and Dan it was really fun playing on teams especially after you went falco, even if I did attack you a few times it was some good teamwork. Manny our teams were fun too sorry about daydreaming and comboing you lol. I am up for a smashfest in the near future.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
It was really fun to play you guys. Manny those were some good singles and Dan it was really fun playing on teams especially after you went falco, even if I did attack you a few times it was some good teamwork. Manny our teams were fun too sorry about daydreaming and comboing you lol. I am up for a smashfest in the near future.
Np, it was fun.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha, no way! I was way more concerned with hitting YOU too much, Chuk. But seriously, I'm still looking for a teammate for the Labor day tourney. If you don't already have a partner...

South_Paw

Smash Ace
I has Goopy for a partner! I also has not played smash since friday (i think that's when it was?)...

I is also hating grammar... but not spelling or capitalization... he heee

I DUDDITZ!!! (10 points to anyone who knows what that is)

fightclub7

Smash Rookie
I has Goopy for a partner! I also has not played smash since friday (i think that's when it was?)...

I is also hating grammar... but not spelling or capitalization... he heee

I DUDDITZ!!! (10 points to anyone who knows what that is)

My smash name is "ka", a stephen king term from Dark Tower.

So I have to know what you're referring to, ha.

'Dream catcher' was an awesome read but a terrible film. Morgan Freeman goes insane on film while Brodey gets eaten by an alien.

Oh, and Dudley was a ******** kid not an alien. Think Ness, not Mewtwo.
Does this mean I get the 10 points?

CHUK

Smash Ace
Yeah, Dan, I would totally be up for that, Korhan and my little brother will probably team up.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
My smash name is "ka", a stephen king term from Dark Tower.

So I have to know what you're referring to, ha.

'Dream catcher' was an awesome read but a terrible film. Morgan Freeman goes insane on film while Brodey gets eaten by an alien.

Oh, and Dudley was a ******** kid not an alien. Think Ness, not Mewtwo.
Does this mean I get the 10 points?
MBB gets five because he called him ********, lol

you get eleven becuse you actually read it... i have not yet... though im starting to read a lot of books that movies are based on... i finished jurassic park last night.... and all i have to say about that is... gg spieldberg...way to noob up the movie :-P

As for smash, I got rid of my copy today, sooo... yeah, ill be a tad bored since i dont have training mode now =( ...or event 51 =P

CHUK

Smash Ace
Why did you get rid of your copy? Jurassic Park the book is pretty awesome, I like The Sphere the best, which I am happy to have never seen the movie because I heard it was really bad and I love that book.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
You should be...

And I got rid of mine for three reasons. One because it was thirty bucks USED (when its supposed to be only 20$ NEW, my last one was). Two, because the stupid thing would give the 'disc could not be read' error every time it loaded (yes, it would eventually work, but when you train with like six different characters, this gets annoying). And three, I have a copy at B's house, I've just been too lazy to get it.

Oh thank goodness Maxxx... if I'm not doing anything Saturday I'll be there and take you up on that, lol... or sometime this week if anybody is bored enough... my offer to smash any time still stands.. though mostly to people that are close or are willing to drive to play =P

Also, I must get 'The Sphere'. Though I never saw the movie... well, I think I saw the first like thirty minutes... but that would be it. But I bought "Contact" today, I liked the movie so yeah... I probably won't after I'm done with the book, lol

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yayuhzz. Yeah, I think we'll all be there on Saturday. However, I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch. The good lord has taketh-ed (?) from me before. But yeah, I'm up for Smash anytime as well. I just got my car this week and as soon as I get some of the paperwork ie. insurance, I could drive. Where did you say you lived, Coty?

My copy of Smash is ghey like that too. It won't let me play with Peach, Samus, Pika, Pichu, or Jiggs. It's sure to make it very awkward if Dark and Light ever come by again...

South_Paw

Smash Ace
lol, interesting

i live in a very strange area so me telling you the address is the only way to avoid confusion

1145 East Mountain View Road. Apt. 133

it's TECHNICALLY on Cave Creek Road and Mountain View Road... but if you go a VERY short distance, you will see 12th Street and Hatcher... so yeah, it's weird

anybody is free to show up at pretty much anytime, just give me a heads up that you're coming, lol. Either pm me... or pm me for my phone number so you can call =P... or if you have aim... i should be online

Corigames

Smash Hero
My visit home has sucked so far. Aside from those guys who play smash, I have seen NOBODY. All my friends are already back in school which leaves me here, alone, at my house. The only people I have seen in the past week and a halve are my family members. This sucks. I'm going to be kinda happy to get back to AZ where there is Smash, Guild Wars, Nerf Wars, Anime, and cariety in resteraunts!

And yes, AZ is too good.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
im... not so sure... im a tad short on cash atm... =/

but ill try!

in other news... i have discovered that it's not just tony... grape gatorade IS delicious

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Gah, Wobbles. Almost one that Final MGC here in Dallas, Texas man. Unfortunately. I lost to Blue in the Finals. He four stocked me; Cause I went in it with a half-hearted attempt. Then I gave it my all and he only 1 stocked me, and I messed up, as I had 2 opportunity's to kill him. >=[ I hope you take it all in October man, I'm rooting for ya!

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
i'll try to host something a few weeks from now if you SV guys are down, just leave me some details so I know when would be best for you guys.

Top Bottom