• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 DVD order thread!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
=)

I'll totally buy one in about a week after I pay a few bills and save up a little...

I'll either pay by check or paypal...can't decide which one.
im glad more people are finally getting one. So far we sold about 13, but if everyone actually starts pre ordering in the next week we will sell about 16. Our goal of 35 is getting closer =).

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I support Oc3 and the DVD and the people that made it. If a week can be given I shall dig up 30 bucks (since I attended) and mail you a check. =w=

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

I'm seriously considering buying this and the shirt. I miss the convinience of Paypal though.
Now I gotta go get more checks from the bank. =(
we are allowing all forms of payment now. Cash , money order, checks, and frontal payment =).

Dvds almost done, spent about 5 weeks on it so far. God its good....
I also have about 6 shirts left, any buyers?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Ugh, no paypal? I guess I'm going to see if I can put aside some cash for it. I'll edit it this when I'm legitimately ordering.

-reserved-

EDIT: In fact, I will definitely get one. I'll be busy tomorrow, but I'll mail my money on Monday.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

Ugh, no paypal? I guess I'm going to see if I can put aside some cash for it. I'll edit it this when I'm legitimately ordering.

-reserved-

EDIT: In fact, I will definitely get one. I'll be busy tomorrow, but I'll mail my money on Monday.
you can actually pay pal , but its going to cost u a little more than the original price for using its service.

well for those who already sent me money , do not worry you will receive your dvd, WE the staff of this dvd wanted to meet our original goal of 35 sales, currently we only sold 13 , i hope more orders come in by the end of next week like im seeing.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I get my check from work today so I'll be able to send my moneyorder monday. I don't think i'm going to get a shirt though.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

Im thinking about buying a dvd, how much would it be through paypal?
the dvd is 30 for those who went to oc3 and 35 for those who didnt. We are also willing to ship anywhere in the usa included with that price meaning if the dvd cost ten dollars to ship the dvds price is really just 20 dollars so its not that expensive.

As for using pay pal. They deduct some money from the money sent to us. So we just ask those who use pay pal to please cover this fee by adding 5 dollars extra. So if you didnt go to oc3 the dvd is 40 dollars.

Linguini

Smash Master
the dvd is 30 for those who went to oc3 and 35 for those who didnt. We are also willing to ship anywhere in the usa included with that price meaning if the dvd cost ten dollars to ship the dvds price is really just 20 dollars so its not that expensive.

As for using pay pal. They deduct some money from the money sent to us. So we just ask those who use pay pal to please cover this fee by adding 5 dollars extra. So if you didnt go to oc3 the dvd is 40 dollars.
Ok put me down for one, buying from paypal. As you can see I really want the dvd....I hope its worth all this money.....

manacloud1

Smash Champion
thats good to know

how much is the shirt? i have enough money to buy both items now. :D
you get 10 dollars off the shirt if you buy the dvd. The dvd is 35 dollars if you didnt attend oc3 and 30 if you did. So im guess you didnt which i will assume the dvd will be 35 for you and if you want the shirt thats 20 dollars making it 55 for everything.

Now as for payment, if you decide to use pay pal im going to ask for another 5 to cover the money pay pal takes out to use it. So the total cost will be 60 for everything. However, if you decide to send me a check:

please send it to :

8791 natoma ave
westminster ca

make out the check to: Michael Hoang

Inside please include a paper with your name, address, shirt size, smash alias.

if you all havent seen the shirt here it is:

so christmas is comming up, or thanks giving, this will make a great holiday gift for a smash fan. Looks good on girls too =).

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Expect my DVD order in the mail sometime this week. I just have to get to a post office and mail the money and such.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
wow i'd be mad if i paid for the dvd like what months ago and haven't received anything yet. its ridiculous and definitely not in good business to tell buyers, "we have to wait for more sales before we can send you your stuff which you paid for" i mean why even buy it now when your clueless as to when you'll receive it but you can just hope it will be before brawl comes out??

i was came in here considering to buy a shirt but ehhh not liking the way things operate. those are my 2 cents... btw what is the shirt made of... what brand t-shirts did you print the design on. just wondering what the qualitys like for the 30 dollar t-shirt.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
Alright everyone listen

wow i'd be mad if i paid for the dvd like what months ago and haven't received anything yet. its ridiculous and definitely not in good business to tell buyers, "we have to wait for more sales before we can send you your stuff which you paid for" i mean why even buy it now when your clueless as to when you'll receive it but you can just hope it will be before brawl comes out??

i was came in here considering to buy a shirt but ehhh not liking the way things operate. those are my 2 cents... btw what is the shirt made of... what brand t-shirts did you print the design on. just wondering what the qualitys like for the 30 dollar t-shirt.

sorry for the long message but im addressing 3 people.

Hiroshi-

If you dont like the dvd or dont want to buy the dvd dont come in here and post your opinion, we dont need it. You want it on torrent? then go online and look for it. Hope you find something. Hiroshi from florida, how many times have you been in here posting about a torrent? If you don't support our efforts stay out of this thread or a mod will be informed.
--------
CanIsmash

As for the people buying this dvd already CanIsmash, they have been told in advance we had a status quo of how we were going to do this. So CanISmash they know what they were expecting. We send the dvds off in batches and since we have late buyers as you can see we do not mail everything one by one. As for the Shirts WE have been sending those in advance because its quite easier than the dvds which we have people overseas buying them. So we are running things just fine.

As for your questions about the shirt I print on AAA pure cotton shirts.
The shirts run for about 3 to 5 dollars a piece, but thats not what costs me a lot. Its the ink I use that goes for about 65 dollars a cartridge and can print only about 5 shirts. Its thick when layed on the shirts so you can actually feel the rise in image when you put your hand over it. Hence the quality. However, since the image is super detail like youve seen on the jpg, the shirt might be a little different then you would expect, but once people see it on the shirt about eye distance it looks the same.

So far everyone has liked the shirts, ive only got about 2 complaints due to earlier versions of the shirts i made, but when the people bought them they knew what they were buying. As for the recent shirts ive made, they are looking great. Not to mention this is the only melee shirt with all 26 characters on it available to smashers. This is a limited time only deal and once melee is dead I doubt you can get one from someone else whos willing to not only draw it but make it for you plus pay for shipping.
---
linguini - you can pay pal by going to www.paypal.com,

making a name and sending or put money into it via your bank account. Once you do all that please make sure you know how much u are sending us or are paying us for the dvd or a shirt if you want one.

Heres how it works again:

if you didnt go to oc3 its 35 dollars a dvd and 30 if you went. If you are using pay pal we ask you to pay 5 more dollars on top of the original cost just to cover the money pay pal takes out to cover your cost. We ask everyone to pay 5 more just to be safe it so covers it all , I dont really know how much they take out. So if you just want the dvd its 40 via pay pal which includes your shipping.

If you buy a dvd the shirts are only 20 dollars a piece getting ten dollars off.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yo KFC lol... watch it with me or something lol

i wanna see our crew battle vs DBR

and also m2k's crew battle

and bombsoldier vids

and HELLA MORE STUFF LOL!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Oy, stick to the topic at hand, people. If your post does not concern ordering a disc, it does not belong in this thread.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Hiroshi-

If you dont like the dvd or dont want to buy the dvd dont come in here and post your opinion, we dont need it. You want it on torrent? then go online and look for it. Hope you find something. Hiroshi from florida, how many times have you been in here posting about a torrent? If you don't support our efforts stay out of this thread or a mod will be informed.
wow, chillax my ***. aint even that serious. but i still want these torrented. $30 for smash vids? yeah, ok. and for omnigamers sake, i wont reply here anymore, manacloud from california. please, dont start crying about this post aswell...peace

-hiroshi

forkgirl

Smash Lord
thanks manacloud for the shirt! It looks really good!!!

i would definitely recommend this shirt to anyone who plays smash (i couldn't go to oc3 but really like the shirt anyways). The shirt is really good quality, and the design is really unique and shows up clearly.

I wish nintindo sold smash bros merchandise. I know they have zelda shirts and mario shirts, but i've never seen a smash shirt by nintindo...but i'd say the oc3 shirt would be the best to represent smash. it has every character fighting each other.

thanks again! :D

edit:

to those of you worried about sending a check in the mail to someone you dont really know: don't worry, i (obviously) bought a shirt from manacloud and not only did i get it, but he kept in contact with me letting me know when he sent it and made sure i got it.

djsux0rz69

Smash Rookie
Uhh.. So like I'm reading something about the DVD's shipped out in a bulk or something. I'm a little confused. However I'm interested in purchasing the DVD, I would like to know the estimated shipment date if I do decide to purchase it within the week.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
alright so good news

we just got more buyers who said they sent their money in the mail so we will probably reach around 18 sales total by the end of next week. We originally set a quota of 35 but it looks like that wont happen anytime soon and we bought around 100 dvds and cases to be safe. So after we ship out the first batch I hope people are still interested in this dvd becuase we will have around 50 left.

for those who already bought the dvd, such as a mammoth , and many others cant list them all heh. Thanks for buying the dvd, it made the cause worth it to make the dvd. Just be patient a little longer probably till the end of next week and we will have it finally done for everyone and all shipped off. And for those who already recieved your shirts I hope u like the only available melee shirt out there. Its not everyday you get a shirt with 26 chars on it. Im sure people will love the design.

Once again thanks for being patient. As for shirts i only have 3 left. If anyone is interested we can work out a payment plan probably for 25 each and ill mail out shipping.

i hope that somewhat answers ur question djsuxors and yes we mail in bulk meaning its almost the end of the deadline and i hope all payments get in so we can give people what they bought.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
Alright

the dvd is done and ready to be burned!!!! man its looking great. Spent about a good 1 hour and 30 minutes on the hugs match vs pc featuring california love.

we got about another 5 orders going in and after those arrive we will ship off your dvds!!!

our main attraction?

pc chris is wearing a yaoi shirt? looks like trouble for hugs.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
no

i'm going to buy it, but post office is not open until monday, is that going to be too late?
this goes for everyone im extending it by one week for the last orders to come in before shipment. Meaning if u want to get ur dvd early heres ur chance so please pre order by paying for it then by the end of next week u should be expecting the dvd. Only after we have received ur money order/cash, check , or pay pal etc.

Top Bottom