• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 DVD order thread!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
alright guys

as of 10 pm western time the DVD just got done. I have just finished burning 5 copies of it. So yes!!!!! this masterpiece will get sent out to all u buyers once the final orders come in!!!

Not only do you get atleast 50 hours of smash videos from the best, but everything from loading time to character selection is all edited out to make watching matches smoother and faster. I have also edited out all the stupid stuff people do like wait on the character select screen for 15 minutes before a real match starts and on top of that edited out all the pauses and make it look as if players never paused.

Everything is added to a great looking menu with about 50 matches of singles and doubles on the 2nd disk. The first disk contains all the footage interviews etc , including artwork, and misc stuff, and all of Crews. Everything is labled on singles and doubles are labeled color coded, which means if Mew2king and chu dat are blue their names are in blue so you know who is who. Crews also are labeled by stock count between each match and also includes names of players fighting. Crews are also edited out seemlessly so that it looks like one giant battle instead of multiple ones which means when one player is dead it starts the new player in his place continuing the battle like if there was a crew system on smash. On top of that to make crew watching smoother I added a menu for that as well.

to add this to your Dvd collection is a must....

djsux0rz69

Smash Rookie
I as well will be mailing out a check tomorrow , hopefully i'll be one of the last orders for the first shipment.

djsux0rz69

Smash Rookie
Alright i sent it out today.. I'm from Nor Cal. So i wonder how long it'll take to get down there ..

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
GAH, thats as lame as can be. I won't be retrying till next week when I get paid then, I'll probably do it through paypal or some form more reliable than mail if you don't get my mail order in the next few days.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

GAH, thats as lame as can be. I won't be retrying till next week when I get paid then, I'll probably do it through paypal or some form more reliable than mail if you don't get my mail order in the next few days.
i hope you hurry, cause if we dont get it by the time we have the first shipment u would have to wait like another week or 2 to get ur dvd. So this goes to everyone. We are about to ship the first batch of dvds, please get ur money in so we can ship ur dvd to u in the first batch otherwise u would have to wait.

thanks.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Hey Mike, is my DVD coming within the first batch? Also you still have the new address right?

I can't wait much longer to see these matches... :)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yeah

Hey Mike, is my DVD coming within the first batch? Also you still have the new address right?

I can't wait much longer to see these matches... :)
ziv your in the first batch and good to go. Also to whom ever tried or did try to send me your money , in the past week i havent received anything yet so hopefully , checks will start flowing in this thursday or friday. But yeah i burned about 20 discs so far. Each dvd contains 2 disks one with singles and doubles the other with crews and extras both with menus and non dvd playable.Some dvd players may work im not sure which ones though.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
okay

new updates:

i received some checks from :

darkmusician
djsux0rz69
and kenny10

remember if u are planning to buy a dvd please send or get payment soon to me then u can be part of the first batch.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yeah

hey manacloud, would you ship to UK? how much extra would it be for shipping?
im willing to ship anywhere in the world actually.

However if i have to deliver overseas i request another 10 dollars just to cover cost. Meaning the dvd is 35 for people who didnt go to oc3 u would pay about 45 for the dvd. Remember payment is important, if u decide to pay via pay pal i request another 5 dollars for using its service so it would be 50 dollars total for the dvd. Pay pal deducts the overall amount sent so we want exact payment for this dvd hope you understand. If u decide to send me a check / money order / it would only be 45. Since ur overseas pay pal is the best method i believe.

also to all u buyers, dvds are half way done burning !!! shipping is next, so for all u late buyers i hope ur dvd money comes in , otherwise ull have to wait even longer for the 2nd batch to get out. Thats how it works so i apologize.

also since the dvd is a 2 disk collection dvd. we only bought about blank dvds to burn. Meaning we only have 50 dvds available. we sold about 15 so far.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm resending my money, I don't care too much for the paypal fee, so I'm filling an envelope with 35 dollars and sending it to you. Hope I make the deadline T.T

Aiko

Smash Champion
ok, i've decided to buy the DVD. So its $50 right? I'm paying by paypal, what address should i send it to?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
alright

ok, i've decided to buy the DVD. So its $50 right? I'm paying by paypal, what address should i send it to?
please send it to sephirothken20@hotmail.com
aiko

remember when u send us money via pay pal , please include ur information in the pay pal description. Name, smash alias, address to send too, etc.

same if ur going to send us cash, check or money order/ please include a piece of paper with this info inside so we know who u are.

thanks.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

When is the first batch officially going out? I'm really hoping I make the dead line >_>
im extending it till next wednesday, if ur money doesnt come through by then u are added to the 2nd batch of dvds going out.

AIKO ur payment got through ur good to go on the first batch of dvds. Depending on next thursday/friday when we go ship them all off i dont know how long it will get to u.

IrrasO

Smash Rookie
hey mana, i'm sending my payment via paypal at the moment, $50 since i'm in hawaii and didn't attend oc3 right? anyway, let me know when you get it k? thanks.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
great

hey mana, i'm sending my payment via paypal at the moment, $50 since i'm in hawaii and didn't attend oc3 right? anyway, let me know when you get it k? thanks.
k your payment is through and ur added to the first batch of dvds going out this wednesday.

thanks for purchasing an oc3 dvd.

Hey to anyone still wanting a shirt i got about 3 left. Larges and a medium and great condition.
Dont miss out on the deal if u buy a dvd the shirts are only 20 dollars.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
wait

umm manacloud,Did my payment get to you yet?
were u the one that sent me a letter and a check for 30 dollars saying that u wanted a dvd?
yarrick cowell right, well u only sent me a check for 30 dollars when you never went to oc3 , so i need 5 more dollars from you inorder to transfer u to already paid dvds.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
How much time will elapse between each batch? I'll be pissed if my payment gets to you like a day late and its a long time. Even though it would be my fault I guess.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

How much time will elapse between each batch? I'll be pissed if my payment gets to you like a day late and its a long time. Even though it would be my fault I guess.
u have till this wednesday meaning i hope it arrives before then then we will ship thurs or friday. As for time between each batches could be from one week till 3 weeks. Depending on buyers again. This first batch has been a month or so already so i apologize for all those who bought it in advance. But dont worry though we are ready to ship.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

haven't get my paycheck yet @_@

i guess i have to pass out this time @_@
for the 2nd batch of dvd buyers , if we reach ten dvd sales we will ship, so ur pretty much in luck cause i think there are like 5 late buyers already unless there money gets to me by tuesday or wednesday.

I do hope more people consider this dvd. We the staff worked really hard on it and its pretty nice.

also to the group who gets the dvd first i would like feed back in this thread on what u like or dont like.

Thanks.

Top Bottom