• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 DVD order thread!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm

I'm planning on ordering one, just need to get a couple things taken care of first. Now, just to make sure...

I'm planning on sending cash, is that alright? I know it's risky, but I'd still prefer it. I can send a money order if necessary, but I'd still prefer to send cash. Along with it I'm sending my Smashboards alias, name, and the return address where I want the DVD shipped.

I live on the East Coast, so it'll be $35 since I didn't attend OC3.

Is there anything else I need to send or take care of? If not, I'll order as soon as I can. Just want to make sure of everything first.
sorry for the late response everyone thanks giving weekend was a blast for me. Now that im back im going back to business, for those who want one the dvds are still available.

sending cash is alright but dangerous so i ask you wrap it up in a piece of paper. Everything you said is also correct. and the dvd is 35 for those who didnt go.

the dvd will not play on ps2 sorry.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Hey manacloud. Happy late Thanksgiving :p

Just a few quick questions before I buy a DVD:

1. If I buy the DVD from paypal for $40 altogether, will it be possible for me to get a bonus copy of an OC2 dvd for $5 WITHOUT buying the OC3 T-shirt? (Even though I understand your ink troubles, it'll become obsolete once Brawl comes out, and I really don't want to buy a $25 T-shirt and use it for only January.)

the dvd would cost you 35 + 25 for the shirt + 5 more for using pay pal. So you would pay 65 for everything. And Since people are requesting oc2 dvds still for the "collection" I am willing to sell it for 5 bucks if you get the shirt and the oc3 dvd.
I thought you said earlier the T-shirt was only $20 since you only have 4 left?

3. Since I'm also a late buyer, my DVD will be in the 2nd batch. If I order, there will be only 2 peeps on the 2nd batch. Will it be shipped out before Brawl comes out, or do you have to wait till all remaining 25 DVDs are sold?

Thanks again mana, this DVD sounds too amazing. You must've put too much time into it :cool:
Sliraobe God

Bailey

Smash Hero
So when is someone gonna upload the DvD onto filefront for those not supporting thievery?

Manacloud is this DVD allowed to be on YouTube because there are a lot of matches from it on YouTube or did you personally do that?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
oh sorry for the late reply

Hey manacloud. Happy late Thanksgiving :p

Just a few quick questions before I buy a DVD:

1. If I buy the DVD from paypal for $40 altogether, will it be possible for me to get a bonus copy of an OC2 dvd for $5 WITHOUT buying the OC3 T-shirt? (Even though I understand your ink troubles, it'll become obsolete once Brawl comes out, and I really don't want to buy a $25 T-shirt and use it for only January.)

2. I thought you said earlier the T-shirt was only $20 since you only have 4 left?

3. Since I'm also a late buyer, my DVD will be in the 2nd batch. If I order, there will be only 2 peeps on the 2nd batch. Will it be shipped out before Brawl comes out, or do you have to wait till all remaining 25 DVDs are sold?

Thanks again mana, this DVD sounds too amazing. You must've put too much time into it :cool:
Sliraobe God
let me clear this up for you.

1) If you didnt attend oc-3 the dvd is 35 dollars. We charge another 5 for using pay pal cause pay pal takes away money when using it from the original money sent and we want exact amounts. So the oc3 = 40 dollars alone if you want to use pay pal without the t shirt or the oc2 dvd.

2) Yes the shirt is only 20 dollars now, but you need to pay 25 for shipping. So if you wanted a shirt and an oc3 dvd it would be 40 + 25 = 65 for both.

3) The oc2 dvd is only 10 dollars if you decide to get the oc3 dvd without the shirt. So it would be 40 ( oc3 dvd) + 5 (oc2) + 5 more to ship (oc2 dvd). Total for (oc3 dvd) + (oc2 dvd) = 50. This is without shirt.

4) now if u want shirt + oc3 dvd + oc2 dvd the total cost would be 40 (oc3 dvd) + 25 (oc3) t shirt + 10 (oc2 dvd) = 75

Assuming you use pay pal. Now if you dont use pay pal you have to pay 70. Thats if you mail me a check or cash.

Whether or not you live overseas like in japan the total would be 10 more dollars. So 85 dollars for all three items. 80 if you live overseas and send me a check/ cash. Got it? Same without the shirt being only 35 (oc3 dvd) + 10 (oc2 dvd) = 45 for both. For using pay pal for both (oc2 and oc3 dvd) price = 50 for both.

Hope that is clear enough.

lastly, were expecting ten sales for the 2nd batch. So far we have sold 2 more. You would be number 3. And yes i think more will buy it soon enough so we can ship batch 2. (Those who havent bought one who want to buy one = hugs/ gimpyfish/ lucky / rickety)

--------------------------
REcap for others who want to buy the dvd and are confused- Above
------------------------
if you are using Paypal add 5 dollars to the original price
-----------------------
if you are living overseas (europe/australia,japan,etc) add 10 dollars to original price)
------------------------
if you are both the above add 15 dollars to original price.
------------------------
if you went to oc3 original price = 30 dollars
if you did not go to oc3 original price = 35 dollars
---------------------------------------------------
original price of shirt = 35 dollars, Since i only have 4 left i lowered the cost to = 20 dollars + 5 shipping = 25 for the new original cost

4 left = 2 larges and 2 mediums , sorry no smalls
---------------------------------
original cost of the oc2 dvd = 35 dollars , new price if you purchase an oc3 dvd = 10 dollars, 5 for the dvd + 5 for shipping = 10 for the new original price
---------------------------------
Where to send money?
-----------------------------------
Send a check to : 8791 natoma ave , westminster ,ca 92683
inside the envelope include: check/moneyorder/cash(wrapped in paper for safety issues)
include a piece of paper with: real name, smash alias, address, aim name/ email

Using Pay Pal: send the money to this account: Sephirothken20@hotmail.com
inside info include : real name,smash alias,shipping address, aim name/ email
------------------------------------
* for those who simply dont like this dvd, dont reply,I worked hard making this dvd good for those who want to buy it. Its not just a dvd full single file matches. Everything is neatly organized, over 30 hours of matches, and great quality, and edited so its straight to the fighting, plus any extras from oc3 footage. Once you buy the dvd burn it for your friends, do what you want with it, I dont care, however, if you want to support artistic creations such as this 30 for a dvd isnt bad or 35 if you didnt attend oc3 considering shipping is 10 dollars most of the time. This dvd honestly is only 20 dollars at most. The cost of most dvds. Comparable to other dvds sold at 50(evo) and other companies this is way good =).

manacloud1

Smash Champion
Alright

IM TAKING FINAL ORDERS...
I have been patient enough with lots of people, so im going to wrap up the oc3 dvd orders. Meaning im not going to take " I dont have the money right now but i really want one." You either are going to buy it or not, its time to wrap up orders. I dont want to make those who already bought one to wait any longer for those who are giving excuses.

If You are of the following you have till this monday to get me the money:

connor, nintendoKing, D1, lucky/mango, gimpyfish

if you live far away and still want an oc3 dvd , you have until this wednesday no later than 12 pm my time

if you are using pay pal and live far away(meaning overseas) you have until this monday to send the money.

these people have till next thursday:
silraobe god,king mosquito, cobalt, azn force

nadnerb- we are sending out by next friday so u wont have to wait any longer.
thats all ..

LLDL

Smash Hero
Okay then

yes, you can still get one.
I'm sending my order out tomorrow, but I live in NJ, I have no Idea how long it will take to get there.

Edit: I wanted to know, is the bs vs forward match on the dvd?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

I'm sending my order out tomorrow, but I live in NJ, I have no Idea how long it will take to get there.

Edit: I wanted to know, is the bs vs forward match on the dvd?
yeah its on there, i think twice. Once bs fought foward in crews and then in singles.

Wgwolverine im glad you still watch it because i think a dvd on an event such as this is forever. Well what i mean is even if you dont like smash, its a record of when players were at their peak at one of the last major tourneys. Once brawl rolls around and everyone is 3 years into the game people would pop in the oc3 dvd and just see how it was and why smash is so popular.

so if everyone is still curious if the dvd is available, yes it is. Even overseas. China, europe , japan, etc. Ill ship anywhere.

Evil

Smash Apprentice
Cool so i can still get one? I'll try and get the money asap and send it first thing next week. I didn't get to go to oc3 but i went to oc2.

Evil

Smash Apprentice
Hey Mana sorry but after paying bills i only got 25 bucks left and i don't have a job so it might take me 2 weeks to find some more money. So ya i guess just take me off the list. Wish i could of got it.

Sorry for the trouble Mana.

D1

Banned via Administration
Ever since I hit the unemployment bucket once again life's been really hard Mana : (, I had to pay a bunch of parking tickets and car insurance *sigh*.

Sorry for not getting back to you soon enough but I shall purchase the next DVD once the next unemployment check comes in -_- k?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

the 2nd batch of dvds are sent out for those who bought one. Thanks so far for all those who bought one. For those who havent yet and have money problems i understand, ill store a couple of back ups for those who decide to get one when the time is right.

lain

Smash Master
put me down for one. i'll send my money order sometime after i pay for *pound*3 and all it's gloriousness gas money T_T

LLDL

Smash Hero
I suppose it's way to late to order one, and that there are no more copies left? I would've ordered when the time was right, but I never knew. Is there anyway that I can still order one? *sniff*

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
There was talk about this. According to Arash, attempting to rip it will nuke the quality. I'll locate the discussion for you.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Errg, is there anyone willing to burn a copy and send it to me?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yup

Aren't the 0c3 DVDs ****ing twenty dollars plus ten dollars shipping?
the oc3 dvds are 30 for those who did go and 35 for those who didnt. So yes it is 20 bucks for the dvd and 10 for shipping. For the people who didnt go its 25 for the dvd and 10 for shipping. However if you use pay pal we request 5 more dollars because pay pal takes away from the final cost by using it. If you live over seas like in china or something shipping is a lot more so we request another 10 dollars to send it and to have insurance on the item. Things do get loss by going to another country.

Top Bottom