• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 DVD order thread!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I would like to buy two, if possible, one for me, and then one for a friend of mine who lives in Arizona, would it be possible for me to pay for both, and then have them shipped to separate addresses?
<3 thank you genesis. i'll send you the address later. good luck with the DVD, 0C staff.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Whoa, wtf!? I got money in my account outta nowhere :laugh:

I'll do the paypal thing right now.

Edit: ****, where do I go to do it? :laugh:

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

How close are these to shipping, Mike?
we expected 35 sales but so far only received 12. We are hoping to reach 35 before we ship. Were going to give it another 1 and a half weeks for everything to come in including oversea buyers etc.

and if you are going to pay pal: please pay pal it to

sephirothken20@hotmail.com

do not forget if ur using pay pal its another 5 bucks because pay pal takes out money when used. We want exact amounts thank you. Also if u have questions about prices please post and ill try my best to answer all of them since im a busy college student .

another reason why i want to delay the dvds a little more is because kens friend recorded more outside footage from just game matches , like crowd footage etc, not interviews. Kens going to get them for me so i can add them to the dvd =).

Venom NY

Smash Lord
we expected 35 sales but so far only received 12. We are hoping to reach 35 before we ship. Were going to give it another 1 and a half weeks for everything to come in including oversea buyers etc.

do not forget if ur using pay pal its another 5 bucks because pay pal takes out money when used. We want exact amounts thank you. Also if u have questions about prices please post and ill try my best to answer all of them since im a busy college student .

another reason why i want to delay the dvds a little more is because kens friend recorded more outside footage from just game matches , like crowd footage etc, not interviews. Kens going to get them for me so i can add them to the dvd =).
i think i will buy one of these copys hopefully this week

Baka^ni

Smash Cadet

So if I didn't go to OC3 and want one of the dvd and paid through pay pal. I would have to send you $40 dollars? Correct me if I'm wrong.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
alright everyone

Mike, can i just like, put 60 bucks in an envelope, and mail it to you?
ive been receiving emails with random amounts of money because people dont understand whats going on so im going to say this once and for all:

first off if you didnt attend oc-3 the dvds are 35 dollars a piece. If you did attend oc3 they are 30 dollars a piece.

2nd, shipping is already included in those prices meaning lets say you didnt go to oc3 you are really paying only 30 for the dvd and 5 more for shipping and if you did go 25 for the dvd and 5 more for shipping. Hope thats clear.

So im going to break it down for people over seas, they have to pay 10 dollars for shipping cause well its over seas. Meaning you would have to pay 40 for the dvd. I am willing to ship to canada for the normal price, but anywhere outside of the usa I am not.

Now for payment methods. I didnt want to do this before but it seems lots of people want to pay pal. So if you are going to pay pal. Please pay pal it to
Sephirothken20@hotmail.com. However since you are pay paling they take away money from the original price meaning you have to pay another 5 to use it. So if you are from overseas for example you are paying 35 + 5 + 5 more for pay pal being 45 total for the dvd. All people pay paling must pm me their address,name, smash alias. I will confirm this with the pay pal online to make sure u are the right person buying the dvd.

Now if you plan to send me cash, if it doesnt arrive that is your loss. Cash is very dangerous to send via mail. I prefer checks like i have stated from the start, but i will allow cash.

Genesis in your case i dont know whether or not u went to oc3 or did ur friend go. But if u didnt both go u would have to pay 35 a piece for the dvds. Making it 70 dollars for 2 dvds. Now if you are overseas, it would be 80 mainly because of shipping. Hope thats clear. So im going to break it down again with numbers so you know and exact prices:

All people sending checks please send them to:

8791 natoma ave
westminster ca, 92683

Make it out to : Michael Hoang
Please include a piece of paper with your smash alias, aim name, address, whether or not you went to oc3.
------------------------------------------------------------
Those who Went to oc3
------------------------------------------------------------
Sending me a check via mail with the info listed above on how to send checks via mail: price for dvd 30 dollars.

Sending me an envelope with your info meaning just paper with aim name, real name , smash alias, but decided to pay via pay pal price for dvd is: 40 dollars.

Went to oc3 but lives over seas such as bombsoldier price for dvd is 30 + 10 for shipping and if bombsoldier wants it paid via pay pal its another 5 so total would be : 45 for the dvd, if he mailed it and didnt pay via pay pal its 5 dollars less

-------------------------------------------------------------------
those who didnt go to oc3
---------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is 5 dollars more so.
original price of dvd 35 dollars if you decide to mail me a check or send cash along with a piece of paper with your info.

If you decide to pay via pay pal and you did go to oc3 the price is 35 + 5 : 40 dollars for the dvd

if you live over seas and didnt go to oc3 the price is 35 + 10 for the dvd: 45 dollars for the dvd however if you want to pay through pay pal its another 5 dollars making it a total of : 50 dollars for the dvd

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this is clear! if you dont understand this after all this well ask me more questions because i layed down everything you need to do.

Mars-

Smash Champion
30 dollars for a DvD? What a rip off. Besides, since you are making money off of other peoples matches, shouldn't you be paying those people?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
you need to understand

30 dollars for a DvD? What a rip off. Besides, since you are making money off of other peoples matches, shouldn't you be paying those people?
first off you need to understand 30 dollars isnt a rip off for a dvd when other dvds like the one Evo has charges 50. Second Oc3 was held my family and staff which gives us all the right to do whatever we want with the matches. People have signed a consent form which entitles us to the rights to their matches before they can enter the tournament, so yes it's our matches now.

And last, If you took all the hours of encoding ive done about 15 tapes and over 8 hours a tape, editing, etc, its not even close to how much people pay me to do it. I could make drawings worth 50 dollars and enjoy that without the bickering i get on smashboards about how expensive things are. So before you go off and say its a rip off consider what the host or video person does before you go saying it is a rip off. This is a DVD created by us with compiled matches.

It is what people want to buy. It is their choice to buy it or not. We have honestly spent a lot of time and effort into this dvd. If you dont like it dont post. This thread is specifically for orders and to help those who want a dvd.

Mars-

Smash Champion
It would have taken you hours less to put it on youtube?

EDIT: Also, why do you write an essay to respond to each sentance? Not necessary.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

well for those who sent me their checks. Today i went to the bank and deposited it due to the dates that the checks expired. The dvds are almost done so dont be alarm if money is missing from your account. This will save me the trouble of rushing to the bank if the checks expire. Okay back to finishing it up and the long tedious hours of burning =).

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
I did go to OC3, i was one of the 7 canadians that went, but gamerguitarist didn't, now im buying him the DVD for an early birthday present, so if i still have to pay 35 for his, that's fine, ill support the cause, and sure a check is just fine. Just let me know how much you want.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol heh

I'm gunna get one via paypal manacloud. You better save one for noobking :p.

Also, Mana: How come Eggz beat you at SCC?
well im not going to john it but my pool was pretty late started around 10 pm. I just finished fighting luninspectre which totally sucked my energy. I think i do better in the morning when im fresh, at night im just out of it.

Genesis it means youll have to send me a check for 65 dollars for 2 dvds. And thanks a lot for caring I am sure u will not be dissatisfied with this dvd. Hope thats clear. And noobking of course ill save u one =). Just hurry it up though we dont want the smashers to wait forever i want to ship it all at once.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
=)

I get paid thurday night, ill send a check for 70, friday morning.
sounds great. Yeah sorry about not recognizing all the canadians. Theres so many. All i really know are noobking,chester,and pkmvodka, mike monkey , and jarrod, and the ones that stayed at my house for oc2. Im better with faces then names i think.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yes

Mike did you get my money order?
dont worry zivilyn it came in and i deposited all the checks just to make sure they dont expire. we the dvd staff being ken me and arash decided to wait on the dvds a little more to get all the sales in. People are still buying from overseas , we are hoping to reach our goal of 35 sells. So far we have sold 13 only so please if u know someone who wants a dvd please tell them =).

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

is there anyone else whos interested in an oc3 dvd? right now we only managed to receive 13 sales. Our goal is 35 before we ship them. So if you are really interested in a good dvd for your collection please consider this dvd.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

I have to ask..... why is this dvd coming so much sooner than the OC2 dvd?
its because i am making the dvd. And were hoping to get more orders before we release it. Its a good dvd.

also for all those who already sent me a check which is about 13 people, about 10 via mail and 3 through pay pal. Please wait patiently, we have the dvds almost done but want to meet a certain amount before we send them off.

If you bought an oc3 t shirt then we will send it off when we finish the dvds as well. Thanks for understanding.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

ok i think paypal is best way for me, where do i send the money to
if you are going to do pay pal please note that pay pal takes money out of the original price. So its going to cost u a little more.

First if u are using pay pal please add 5 dollars to the additional cost of the dvd. The original price is 30 if u went to oc3 and 35 if u didnt. If you live out of the usa the cost of the dvd is 40 dollars.

so im assuming u didnt go to oc3 which makes the total cost 40 for you hayate if you are doing it over pay pal.

Please send it to Sephirothken20@hotmail.com via paypal.

Top Bottom