• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 DVD order thread!

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Yay

Well I'm glad I read this whole thread first, I was gonna ask about the money order thing. I remember I bought my OC2 DVD with a money order.

Okay Mike, put me down for a preorder. I'll be mailing my money order for $35 on Saturday probably, since I don't get paid 'til friday.

Also I was wondering, is this a Data Disc or a real DVD? I suppose either way is fine for me...

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

Well I'm glad I read this whole thread first, I was gonna ask about the money order thing. I remember I bought my OC2 DVD with a money order.

Okay Mike, put me down for a preorder. I'll be mailing my money order for $35 on Saturday probably, since I don't get paid 'til friday.

Also I was wondering, is this a Data Disc or a real DVD? I suppose either way is fine for me...
well zivlyn originally we were going to do a two disc set but times running out cause were working so hard on editing. Imagine a dvd with all the matches without wait , meaning players are always going to pick names and thinking before stage selection. All that is edited out. Including waiting time between when u pick the stage and when the match starts. Names are also color coded and added in teams and added for singles. All the top matches nicely edited for ur pleasure.

Now since were running out of time we combined both the real dvd and data disc to make a menu playable data disk.

remember the sooner u send the check the sooner we put u down as a buyer.

connor that can be arranged but please send us a check first okay.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
wow

wait, this is check only?
okay i want to be clear for those who want a dvd, this year we are doing checks only/ money order/ and not cash to take out the confusion of where cash goes into whos pocket etc.

If you want to buy a dvd via cash please pm me and we will work out methods.

connor please go up to arash give him cash and ask arash to write me a check for 30.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
okay i want to be clear for those who want a dvd, this year we are doing checks only/ money order/ and not cash to take out the confusion of where cash goes into whos pocket etc.

If you want to buy a dvd via cash please pm me and we will work out methods.

connor please go up to arash give him cash and ask arash to write me a check for 30.
okay, well, just keep one reserved for me! When/where might I be able to meet up with him?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
okay this is to everyone planning to buy a dvd

we will only cash the checks after the dvds are done and sent out just for ur own security. We plan to finish the dvds soon =).

The Bino

Smash Lord
Let me get this straight, first you tell everyone to send you a check for $35 and then later on you say ppl can use pay pal only it'll cost us an extra $5

When if fact Pay Pal protects the ppl buying whatever we decide to buy

What's the catch (if there is one) for having ppl send you a check for $35 and what happens if we don't receive it, i think you should give the ppl the Tracking # so you can make sure you will be getting this

I've dont a lot of buying on Ebay and i know that ppl when they are selling things over the internet are looking for that money 1st and not caring for the buyer (hell that happens in a regular store)

If im to buy this and use Pay Pal, why am i being charged and extra $5 for an item that already has Shipping included just because you don't want to deal with Pay Pal

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

Let me get this straight, first you tell everyone to send you a check for $35 and then later on you say ppl can use pay pal only it'll cost us an extra $5

When if fact Pay Pal protects the ppl buying whatever we decide to buy

What's the catch (if there is one) for having ppl send you a check for $35 and what happens if we don't receive it, i think you should give the ppl the Tracking # so you can make sure you will be getting this

I've dont a lot of buying on Ebay and i know that ppl when they are selling things over the internet are looking for that money 1st and not caring for the buyer (hell that happens in a regular store)

If im to buy this and use Pay Pal, why am i being charged and extra $5 for an item that already has Shipping included just because you don't want to deal with Pay Pal
originally we werent going to deal with pay pal. We wanted checks and only checks. On top of this pay pal deducts an amount when u send it using pay pal. To put up with going through all this just to make some people have a chance to own the dvd we are willing to offer to help OTHERWISE we will say checks only and thats the only way you could buy it. So far i havent had a complaint with doing things this way and having people send me their pms with their info. An extra 5 is hardly anything for what i or the staff to create this dvd has been through. We want EXACT prices thus the 5. Plus we are willing to offer to ship to anywhere in the USA for the price of the dvd. Thats quite generous of us. As for a tracking number, thats just more of a hassle. Those who sent us via pay pal will get their stuff, if they dont they can pm us and well send another until they do. Hope that explains your answer.

And yes i am getting way too many pay pal offers now I still prefer checks. That way if the check is lost we wont say wow or worry about sending the dvd because nobody loses on anything.

edit-

i also want to add i have personally spent days editing the footage bino. I care about the buyer. I want this dvd to be a pretty awesome one. Otherwise i wouldnt have found a compressor to compress the matches which were 4 gigs starting and compressed it down to 108 mbs. My only fault is using a mono stereo because we only had a mono vcr, but sound is still playable. But when you watch the matches just imagine all the wait time gone. You wouldnt believe some players spend hours just spinning their cursors and wasting tape.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
okay here it is !!

You guys should get a match index.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oc3 Index list

teams

Blood/hugs vs bomb/ken
blood/hugs vs zhu/falcomist
bone/stpatrick vs shadowbtzo/foxroar
chudat/mew2king vs isai/theking
eddie/ikghos vs pc chris / milktea
eggz/gimpy vs ken/bomb
ken/ bomb vs isai/ theking
ken/ bomb vs lucky/mango
king/isai vs tang/silent spectre
lucky/ mango vs pc chris / milktea
lucky / mango vs tang / silent spectre
mew2king / chudat vs ken/bomb
mike monkey / noobking vs araknophobic / danimals
mike monkey / noobking vs pc chris / milk tea
Pc chris /milk tea vs boa/emerican
pc chris / milk tea vs chudat / mew2king
pc chris / milk tea vs edreese / knives
shadowbtzo/ fox roar vs jon619 / rickety
tang / silent spectre vs ken /bomb
watty/ mathos vs blitz / scamp
tommy / timmy vs kosmos / south paw
mew2king / chudat vs mike y /trevyn
bone / st patrick vs bluemycon / zeal
taj / wobbles vs edreese / knives
taj / wobbles vs mew2king / chudat
araknophobic / danimals vs gimpyfish/ eggz
azn lep / lunaris vs hugs / omar
big Gman / ikghos vs hugs / omar
cactuar / vidjo vs hugs / omar

crew battles

Dbr vs crazy return
Dbr vs Fta
Dbr vs palmdale
East coast vs Crazy return
super friends vs cok
super friends vs crazy return

singles

pc chris vs drephen
chudat vs mew2king
ken vs pc
pc vs chu
m2k vs pc -finals
mew2king vs ken
bombsoldier vs bobmoney
vidjo gamer vs cactuar
pc vs hugo
king vs silent spectre
noobking vs bombsoldier
pc vs mew2king
foward vs bombsoldier
ken vs vidjogamer
silent spectre vs hugs
drephen vs the king
drephen vs chu dat
foward vs the king
the king vs silent wolf
the king vs ken

miscellaneous stuff

interviews / crowd footage

Banner winner contest match
ziijin vs bombsoldier

as you can see we have edited tons of matches and compiled it all into this one great dvd. please support us and buy a dvd. we worked very hard.
thank you.

btw the list above is in no particular order it is all randomized meaning if you see pc vs ken twice it might be in winners and the other in losers or something. In the dvd it will be labeled winners or losers so dont worry.

The King

Smash Ace
I knew there was a really ****ing good reason I bought this.

Thanks for posting it. =D

King Out

manacloud1

Smash Champion
alright

the dvd is almost done for those who bought one. so far we only managed to sell 13 dvds so we hope to sell more. We have spent about 5 weeks making this dvd possible so we hope to sell more in the future.

if u want this dvd and have issues with sending a check please pm me and we can work out details on how you can own this dvd. Also,

a person named RED sent me a check for 30 dollars who didnt attend oc3. The cost of the dvd is 35 for those that didnt attend. So please send 5 dollars in the mail , pay pal it to us, or do something to get us the 5. We want exact prices for these dvds.

thanks.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
oh

Ha ha....yeah....guess so :)

How much is that all together then? I'm too lazy to search how much and if you wouldn't mind telling me I'd appreciate it.
well, if u buy the dvd which u are i think, its 35 if u didnt go. 30 for the dvd and 5 for shipping.

if u buy the dvd then u can get a 10 dollar discount off the shirts so im selling them for 20 instead of 30. So the total price for both would be 35 and 20 which is 55. Cant beat that price =).

araknophobik

Smash Master
i would much rather not go through the hassle of sending check through mail/waiting for dvd if i live in socal. If there's any event i'll be meeting any member of the hoangs at i would much rather buy it in person, or better yet buy it in person one saturday or sunday on my way to/from san diego. i would hope you find either of these options much more convenient then mailing it to me =]

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
I would like to buy two, if possible, one for me, and then one for a friend of mine who lives in Arizona, would it be possible for me to pay for both, and then have them shipped to separate addresses?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
well, if u buy the dvd which u are i think, its 35 if u didnt go. 30 for the dvd and 5 for shipping.

if u buy the dvd then u can get a 10 dollar discount off the shirts so im selling them for 20 instead of 30. So the total price for both would be 35 and 20 which is 55. Cant beat that price =).
The day I get my check friday I'll let you know if I'll order just the DVD or the DVD and shirt together.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
thats great

The day I get my check friday I'll let you know if I'll order just the DVD or the DVD and shirt together.
i hope more people decide to really buy this dvd. So far ive received lots of positive comments about it and its looking great. I have also added a special hugs section for california love against pc chris.

Top Bottom