• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF 4! Rhode Island Nov 17. The Princess is in another castle.

operation

Smash Cadet
just check the NE regional threads and the tournament planning threads every week or so to see if there is anything new. maine has a tourny dec. 15th, another CT tourny (smaller) should be happening sometime...lots going on.
thanks.
btw how big is this RI thing compared to others.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
This is prolly mid-sized, although it's stickied, so it'll get more attention.

Not gonna be like VLS tho... **** I wanted to go to that.

Cort

Apple Head
I think Janet might come to this so she's teaming with Brookman again.

Also, Aiser might come if he can get a ride down to my house or yours, Steve. hmmmmmm

shanus

Smash Hero
who's ready to be pewpewed? and by pewpewed, I mean me dying hardcore

Cort

Apple Head
I love the pewpews because I go blinkblink and they get pewpewd

This is coming up way too slow. Weekdays need to be faster.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
its teams first then 1v1? :O either way ill make it for friendles.. im getting off work at 3:30pm and probly get ther by 4 since johnston is pretty close to my crib sooo anyone need housing let me know.. :0 508-496-5167 holla

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Too bad im broke-.- I cannot come...I love my RI hotness aka Adat ;)...either way I hope everyone has a good time and I cannot wait to see the results.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
What's your ride looking like?
not sure, if I can go with you that'd be great. I'm hopefully driving there, but I don't wanna have to drive in RI my first time behind the wheel. I'll be working on my ride this week, hopefully I'll have something lined up by wednesday night.

shanus

Smash Hero
I love the pewpews because I go blinkblink and they get pewpewd

This is coming up way too slow. Weekdays need to be faster.
QFT, this and a local charity Brown tourney on Sunday means two tourneys 1 weekend... can't wait!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
cogsmooch, did you ever get your name tag?

... i think i saw one of the MW guys wearing it >_> LMFAO

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hmm...a bus from portland to providence would be a lot....

portland to boston, not as much, but it'd only work if someone in mass would take us

this is a sticky situation for maine

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yo does parlnock,matt.zeb, or nuro need a ride to this?
Gutts might

hmm...a bus from portland to providence would be a lot....

portland to boston, not as much, but it'd only work if someone in mass would take us

this is a sticky situation for maine
HMMMMM

I say again: HMMM...

Would you guys go back that night too?

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
QFT, this and a local charity Brown tourney on Sunday means two tourneys 1 weekend... can't wait!

yo, there's a local tourney taking place this weekend? **** i had no idea, do you think you could fill me in on the details? also i was wondering if you wanted to get together sometime later this week for some practice. i've got a pretty busy schedule, and i'm sure you do too, but i could really use the practice before this crazy weekend.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
New announcement:

Anyone who wants food at Kingston Pizza, I could get a discount. But I'm only going once (between teams and singles). If you want food there, please find me sometime during teams. The food there is good and the place is CLEAN. (the cleanest restaurant i've ever seen in my life, not even kidding)

There's a Kingston Pizza in Cranston that is about 10-15 minutes away. (I'm not driving all the way back to Kingston, don't worry.)

Skler

Smash Master
I would go if I got a ride. People who give me rides places tend to place VERY WELL in tournaments. Pine took me to mm5 and he got like, 5th or something silly.

Top Bottom