• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF 4! Rhode Island Nov 17. The Princess is in another castle.

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
attention i need a partner for teams keep in mind i have not played in a tournament in a while if there is anyone out there who is feeling generous enough to team with me let me know. i can use marth or luigi. you know how i do.

operation

Smash Cadet
mapquest son.
Providence would prob be the best for everyone (just because its in the center of RI), but idk what the situation is like in finding a suitable place to host the tourneys.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
i live in Rhode island but i dont know where is that adrees .im gonna invetigate.
you guys should make one in Woonsocket RI
The address is:

Disposable Heroes
1428 Hartford Ave, 2nd floor
Johnston, RI 02919

It's right on the front page.. >_>

mapquest son.
Providence would prob be the best for everyone (just because its in the center of RI), but idk what the situation is like in finding a suitable place to host the tourneys.
The situation is: we had to search for months before finding a suitable place. If you can find a suitable place in Providence, be my guest.

Noes!

Warwick is the perfect spot for RI Tournies!

Also, im bringing lots of $1s..... >_>
Warwick is great too, but we need a venue there.

I can't come to this :(
Noooo... :( Why not?

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
YO :D im going to this. i need a partner if anyone is willing *cough* questor *cough* =] but seriously i need one if anyone is willing to partner up with me id really appreciate it

shanus

Smash Hero
marth dittos are old and busted, 4 player pink falcon MMs = new hotness

ZoSo

Smash Champion
You'd just have the two people who are already the color you want deselect while a third switches to that color.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i need a way to get there >.< ... arghhhh i have a place to sleep ... but no ride =\

kiwiii

Smash Lord
not gonna go to this anymore, but the next esticle perhaps
RI is toooo farrr lol :( me sowwy, pc. and pc as in brookmangz. lawl mindgraines.
next time, cort and pc are gonna **** ^_^

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hmm....getting a ride here and back will be a tricky situation. Would anyone besides people who can already beat my mains want to money match my Y.Link to help me afford the trip? >_>

Elen

Smash Lord
I hope I'm still going to this, I gotta talk to Elen about a ride. Otherwise I dunno if I'll make it. Which'll suck.
I'm not even sure if I'm going xD It just became a possiblity though, thanks to the power of AOI :O Call me tomorrow or something, I'll have official info.

Btw Cort, the same color glitch can be used multiple times, it just gets harder and harder as you do more people. (You have to do the glitch, then do it again with three controllers without messing up etc.) Basically, it's not worth it, but possible if you have a half hour of aggrivation to waste >.>

ELEN MIGHT BE COMING ^.^

Edit: If KevinM is in Boston, then I'm going to see him instead <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before (the search feature seems to be broken atm), but is 12:00 the time when registration starts or is it the start of the tournament? Also, will singles or teams be first?

Top Bottom