• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF 4! Rhode Island Nov 17. The Princess is in another castle.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Im not even gonna bother taking down names for Money Matches.

Just run up to me and say: "Marth Ditto Money Match"

Is Solar coming to this? I wish to have another Marth Ditto MM with him again.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Yeah but i'll be home that evening.

If the tournament runs late enough do you want me to give you a call when i get into RI and see if i can stop by for friendlies and such?
Yes. You might be able to make crew battles.. :)

whos in oak again?
Me, Adat, Tichinde, and whoever decides to come out of KevinM, Sam, Bass, EJ...

If it's just the 3 of us we'll find someone else to replace.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So i guess i'm housing NH if Pine doesn't have work, sounds sexy.

Yeah i'll see what time i get home tommorow and then from there find out whats going on

<33 RI

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Boxman does this all the time but as far as I can tell he's not going.
So wait, is Maine coming?

Skler, read my previous post lol.

I should be able to bring a tv and cube, but since I don't have a copy of smash I'm not sure if it will be of any use.

Skler

Smash Master
oh HELL YES I AM! Island pullouts ftw. It's been quite a while since I last did one, but if batman can do it I'm sure I can.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
CogSmooch: I've taken apart controllers in the past. I could bring my screwdriver to the tourney. Is it broken or something?

Kyle: I'm expecting to have like 4-5 people here tonight, and it took quite a lot of convincing to get my parents to allow that many. There's just no more room. Sorry. :ohwell: You can see everybody at the tourney tomorrow.

I'll probably be bringing like 2 setups to this.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
random noob who never talks here showing up, i can bring 3 tvs, a wii and a gamecube, but only one copy of smash, and only if it doesen't cause tich's terrible car to implode. also preferably if someone helped us to carry it in

unknownforce

Smash Lord
oh HELL YES I AM! Island pullouts ftw. It's been quite a while since I last did one, but if batman can do it I'm sure I can.
Awesome haha it shall be the match legends are made of!

Thanks anyway Dave. I actually intended to just drop by and not spend the night, but I certainly understand that your parents probably don't want another person they have never met before (it's kind of shocking that I've never met them come to think of it) On another note, John dosen't want to come, but do you know if Lowell is coming?

Cya guys tomorrow. I'll plan on getting to the event around 11:30.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
CogSmooch: I've taken apart controllers in the past. I could bring my screwdriver to the tourney. Is it broken or something?
It got ice cream spilled in it... it looks perfectly clean but the stick drifts like crazy. I just need the right size screwdriver, I haven't been able to find one anywhere >_< I would very much appreciate a correct size screwdriver.

random noob who never talks here showing up, i can bring 3 tvs, a wii and a gamecube, but only one copy of smash, and only if it doesen't cause tich's terrible car to implode. also preferably if someone helped us to carry it in
awesome thanks! if combo nation comes they can carry a TV in with each finger.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I haven't seen Banks online all day, so I'm just gonna assume Maine won't be attending. See you space cowboys next time.

Skler

Smash Master
Guys I'm bringing a laptop with a TV tuner to this event if somebody has the cables to plug it into a TV. Believe me, matches I record get put up INSTANTLY.

Top Bottom