• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF 4! Rhode Island Nov 17. The Princess is in another castle.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Maine isn't coming??? Aw man... I wanted to see all the awesome Maine guys again. Sorry you guys can't make it... I'll still see all of you again on online brawl though.

Edit-I almost forgot, my brother said he thought smash was boring and wouldn't want to attend the tournament, but my sister is likely going to come (50/50 chance of her coming). If she decides not to go, I'll be in need of a partner. Sarath, would you be interested in uniting our old school team that hasn't made an appearance since Gauntlet?

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
i've been looking for an inexpensive tv tuner for AGES, im hoping to get one next friday at best buy >_>
also, can't you just play directly on the laptop?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Skler, what cables does it need? I have a bunch of random tech sitting in my house, or I can borrow some from a friend tomorrow morning.

Skler

Smash Master
I think I need either a coaxel (sp) cable or something that can plug into both my laptop AND a TV/VCR (meaning it would have 2 spots it can plug into).

I need to know more about my laptop.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'll see what I can find, all it seems like you have to do is split the video off to the laptop. If all else fails, I could probably rig something up with stuff lying around.

shanus

Smash Hero
I'll only be there for a 3-4 hours unfortunately, but some is better than none!

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
one final note before im off of here, there had better be someone sitting in URI with a mushroom hat waiting to tell everyone that shows up that they are sorry, but the princess is in another castle

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
one final note before im off of here, there had better be someone sitting in URI with a mushroom hat waiting to tell everyone that shows up that they are sorry, but the princess is in another castle
rofl, that would be amazing. good thing i live a hour away from URI O_o

OH, AND I STILL NEED A PARTNER FOR TEAMS IF ANYONE IS WILLING.

operation

Smash Cadet
Todays tourney was awesome, great job to everyone who helped and to those who came, I had a great time.
I played against some great competitors; most memorable moment has to be not being 4 stocked by PC Chris in the tourney I some how managed to be 3 stocked, lol

again, great tourney and look forward to going to more int the future.

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
idk the results im gonna post shoutouts

mattdotzeb- LOLOL AT YOUR LOSS IM GLAD I DISTRACTED YOU INTO LOSING.
yoyo and guy with yoyo- thank you for the fun team matches team breakfast FTW
guy working behind the counter of this place- i wish you showed me your hentai collection i asked for.
skler- some advice, wear more deoderent when you play smash you smelled like hardcore sweat and ***.

thats it guys fun tourney thanks emmy!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Guess I'm the first one back. I must say, this event was exceptional and a great deal of fun! It was great to see everyone again and meet a lot of new really awesome people.

I don't have the full results since I never saw the bracket, but here is what I know from the matches I watched.

1. Pc.Chris
2. Cort
3. Zoso
4. Unknownforce (Phil Hellmuth)
5. Elen
5. Pat/Pro
7. Skler

Those are the only ones I know for sure. Tom and Brookman were 7th or 9th, and I think Hayato, Pine, and Yoyo were also 9th, but the bracket will have more accurate results than my guesswork.

I'll have shoutouts when the results section has been posted, but my thanks go out to everyone who made this event a great time. Emmy and Adat, you guys ran a stellar event, and I from what I saw everybody enjoyed themselves.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
1st. PC Chris
2nd Cort
3rd Zoso
4th Unknownforce
5th Elen
5th Pat/Pro
7th **** Thomas
7th Skler
9th BrookMANGZ!**** Went Bezerked and SDed...
9th HAYATO!**** I Got Ambushed by Some CLimbers... WOOT WOOT!
9th YOYO!!!!
9th PINNEEE!!!!!

Top Bottom