• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF 4! Rhode Island Nov 17. The Princess is in another castle.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before (the search feature seems to be broken atm), but is 12:00 the time when registration starts or is it the start of the tournament? Also, will singles or teams be first?
12:00 is when registration starts. Teams will be first.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Hey PC, random character MM? Best 3 out of 5.

No more than like $3...I just want to be able to claim that I've MM'd you. :)
aww what the heck? if you were at vls i'm gonna go nutz! i was trying to get a hold of you. now you're going to this. :(

Skler

Smash Master
Since there's now a good chance that I'm going, I'll be accepting Link ditto mms against EVERYONE (this means everyone is officially challenged to a Link ditto mm).

Also normal mms from people who aren't PC or Cort.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Elen and I should skip this tournament and chill with KevinM. Far more awesome use of time.
Sounds good to me.
FAILURE.

KevinM: Where in Boston are you? If you take the Orange Line to Oak Grove Saturday morning I can give you a ride down to RI probably.

PC: your kirby my mains $1? I will also MM your DK for $1. Also friendlies since I've never played you ever?? >_>'

Skler

Smash Master
Yes to trademark and yes to PC.

Anybody else!?

Edit: Pine is going, so there could be a crew battle vs Oak if NH wants to do it up.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be using the red Facklon at this one for the Jiano synergy.

Skler

Smash Master
Cog that's ACCEPTED. My young link is notoriously better than my Link.

That is, if you replace Young Link with Roy and notoriously better than with worse than.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
nice @ sklr and emmy

sadly, all my money is on my school card and apparently i cant take it off. so i will go jus for friendlies and this crew battle. joel will enter in singles and silva, if u dont mind, he'll take my spot in doubles.

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
I have to be a part of the OAK crew when we do crew matches. It's tradition. :)

Err, I wish I still mained Link, or I would ditto you Skler. >.>

inkling

Smash Rookie
I wanted to make sure the tournament name, thread title, and time listed within the thread was correct

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If people are coming from far away and need housing i live merely a missles launch away from the venue, PM me or IM me about it.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Freedom! Just got through a ridiculous week, and I managed to get work off Saturday!

Dave, do you think it might be possible to stop by your house on Friday evening? I'd really like to see Cort, Brookman, V, and Chris again. If you don't mind, perhaps you could PM me your address? I bet John would come with me too (50/50 chance). I'd ask you on IM but I never see you on heh.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone again. It's been a long time. Oh yes, and SKLER!!! We never had our island pullout match LOL you still up for the challenge?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Kevin, I thought you were in Boston? Also, you, me, and Elen need to chill and stuff.
Yeah but i'll be home that evening.

If the tournament runs late enough do you want me to give you a call when i get into RI and see if i can stop by for friendlies and such?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Noooooo! I had a copy of Mystical Ninja too!

Hope you can make it Dazwa.
You don't need to worry about Mystical Ninja, SleepyK from Georgia got a copy for me. He's totally awesome.

But yeah, I'm trying to work something out. There might still be hope yet.

EDIT: What I'm REALLY worried about, though, is whether or not I can get CogSmooch his name tag.

Top Bottom