• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF 4! Rhode Island Nov 17. The Princess is in another castle.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I've never understood the infatuation with girls who look ten years old, personally..

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sticking this because one sticky is coming down this weekend and we need something else up there, and this looks like it will be good.

inkling

Smash Rookie
Another question: (yes, please tolerate my ignorance)
How long is this expected to take, if you make it all the way through the finals and stuff?

And by 12:00PM do you mean noon or midnight?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Im still a n00b on the highwayz!

Might need a ride!
You don't need a highway to get there. Do you know how to get to Rt. 5? Take Rt. 5 North until you see Rt. 6A in Johnston. It's right at that corner. It'll take longer than if you took I-295 there, but still close enough to you to be reasonable without the highway.

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
Im still a n00b on the highwayz!

Might need a ride!
i never understand when new drivers say they have trouble on the highways cause in my opinion the highway is way easier then driving on regular roads. there is no stop signs or lights there is nothing you just drive.

youll get it one day tich.

how about a marth ditto friendly.?:chuckle:

shanus

Smash Hero
i do have to say though, as a college student in RI, there are no worse drivers out there than RI drivers so I understand Tich's worry :p

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Um....if you have seen my car in action you would understand why I fear the highwayz.

You see...my speedometer doesnt work, so I have no idea how fast I am going.

And thats not the only thing thats wrong with it.

I consider Emmy's car superior to my car.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
im sorry but i have to say that mass drivers are by the worst drivers of all time
RI is sooo much worse than MA. RI = #1 bad drivers in the USA. MA = #2.

I'm pretty sure this was actually determined, it's gotta be somewhere on the web, someone go prove me right.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i may be attending this :D depends on my paycheck!
brookmangz and imma take teams !! team pc and cort ftw yeauhz

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
im sorry but i have to say that mass drivers are by the worst drivers of all time
you are right.

you are wrong that statistic proves nothing. it's been shown that when it comes to aggressive driving, accident rates and pure stress levels, MA > all.

i may be attending this :D depends on my paycheck!
brookmangz and imma take teams !! team pc and cort ftw yeauhz
cool.

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
you are right.

you are wrong that statistic proves nothing. it's been shown that when it comes to aggressive driving, accident rates and pure stress levels, MA > all.

cool.
thank you cogsmooch. i knew i wasn't crazy they really are the worst.
see right from the mouth of someone who is from boston(thats what it says under location anyway)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
thank you cogsmooch. i knew i wasn't crazy they really are the worst.
see right from the mouth of someone who is from boston(thats what it says under location anyway)
I am from just north of Boston but drive in it often and Mrs. Cogsmooch works in Boston and drives there & she has serious road rage.

To be fair it's not really the driver's fault, it's more the way roads/highways are here.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I am from just north of Boston but drive in it often and Mrs. Cogsmooch works in Boston and drives there & she has serious road rage.

To be fair it's not really the driver's fault, it's more the way roads/highways are here.
I don't drive but I've been driven in boston often, quite bad indeed.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
I'm an untested player, I've been playing to one tourney got killed and have been practicing ever since, and now I plan on coming to this with a couple of friends that aren't as skilled as I am (which isn't that much anyway). Looks to be a good time no matter what. And the worst drivers are definitely in foreign countries.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
that should just be renamed a Tich Match. Makes things easier on the rest of us.

$2 Tich Match maybe? I need to do MM's at this, and hopefully not fail.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i wish i could go ... i have housing but i don't have a ride to this ... if anyone is going to this in the nyc area plz hit me up on aim ... ^_^ ... thanks

also this is a one day event right ??? ...

operation

Smash Cadet
I'm having a rly hard time figuring out when/where good tourneys are (iz a tourney n00b).
I just found out I missed that big one in CT (which rly pissed me off, lol).
the calendar they got here doesnt seem to have everything on it (ie the nov 17 RI one)

anyone have a list/site they know of tha has it all down . names dates places
anyhelp would be great

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I'm having a rly hard time figuring out when/where good tourneys are (iz a tourney n00b).
I just found out I missed that big one in CT (which rly pissed me off, lol).
the calendar they got here doesnt seem to have everything on it (ie the nov 17 RI one)

anyone have a list/site they know of tha has it all down . names dates places
anyhelp would be great
just check the NE regional threads and the tournament planning threads every week or so to see if there is anything new. maine has a tourny dec. 15th, another CT tourny (smaller) should be happening sometime...lots going on.

Top Bottom