• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF 4! Rhode Island Nov 17. The Princess is in another castle.

_V_

Smash Ace
Chris, I may be able to bring you if you get to Cort or Brookman's house the Friday before hand...I am coming home for Thanksgiving break that day and trying to work out some sleepover type thing so I can bring them on Saturday.

So, yeah! And Hazy wanted a ride too...I have to figure out what I can do x.x

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
yeah i can most def get to cort's place as long as its cool with him that i come . =D just let me know what the plan is , i'll buy you another snickers bar :) and pay for gas LOL

th0rn

Smash Lord
You're such a scrub

I'll play the matchup on YS though.
LOL, you cocky lil *****. HMM, fox vs. Bowser Yoshi Story? LOOOL Maybe get a little revenge on my fox since i embarrassed ur peach so bad kekekeke

I totally forgot I beat pc once, but you sandbagged :''''(

_V_

Smash Ace
One time I was beating PC in a DK ditto...and then he said "you are not going to win this"

...needless to say...I did not win :(

I liked it better when you didn't know that matchup (and sandbagged :))Mister Port Chester!!!

Banks

Smash Hero
i wasn't sandbagging x_x LOL why would i sandbag in a tournament match. I couldn't grab you =(
i will money match your falco,

AND ALL OTHER FALCOS IN ATTENDENCE LEWL

and marth ditto mm tichinde.

also, not sure if we r going yet lolol

inkling

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm really new to the forums, (and tournament smashing in general) but what is the general amount of people and age group that attend these events? I am considering attending SNF4 with a friend.

Note: I'm not asking age because I'm some creepy stalker, rather the other way around, I don't really want to be the youngest guy there. (or is that OK?)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Hey, I'm really new to the forums, (and tournament smashing in general) but what is the general amount of people and age group that attend these events? I am considering attending SNF4 with a friend.

Note: I'm not asking age because I'm some creepy stalker, rather the other way around, I don't really want to be the youngest guy there. (or is that OK?)
The age range is usually people in high school thru people in college

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master

How old are you?

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
No one cares how young you are, mattdotlol is probably the youngest and I think questor/greenarcher is also down there.

Most of us I'd say are 17-20 or so.

Top Bottom