• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF 4! Rhode Island Nov 17. The Princess is in another castle.

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
While you're at it, you owe me money as well.

In other news, I don't use Link anymore. Ever.

My new mains are Samus and a mystery character which will probably still suck by the time this tourney rolls around. It is another Low Tier main :D

Edit: Bottom Tier, actually XD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
lol, nice.

i started using mewtwo...so...how about that.
shiek-ganon-yoshi-marth-mewtwo
i'm awesome.
also this obviously means i dropped spacies, samus, and jiggly. i'd like to pretend i play everyone, but i really only play sheik and ganon. but shhhh. keep that on the down low.

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
I vote for random tourney as well. All characters though. With some luck, I may actually win some matches in that...

Also, if you get Zelda, you have to flip a coin. Otherwise, only Emmy wouldn't be Sheik. :p

operation

Smash Cadet
$ Match?

money matches allowed?
URI got hectic when they found out about the betting last year, lol.

operation

Smash Cadet
Did you go to SNF 3? I don't remember you.

I went to Smashfest last year at URI (or at least I think thats what it was)
But I remember security getting really pissed about the money transactions (money matches), and the tourney kinda got shutdown.

was that SNF 3?

and I didn't enter singles.
I entered doubles though

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
People I will do occasional money matches.

Occasionally, not too often. Tich, and Patpro because we had a money match ditto thing that we were supposed to do a while ago, and jebril person if he shows up to this.

*needs a ride*

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Maine is currently "eh" on going to this. Being the weekend right after VLS is kinda "eh," but we're still interested in going.

Top Bottom