• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF 4! Rhode Island Nov 17. The Princess is in another castle.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I'm still a turtle as well, and since Caty is far away and I don't have a ride I think I'll be more likely to go to this. Still depends if I can get out of work though.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Hooray!

This will be the biggest Rhode Island Tourny to feature the most Rhode Islanders playing at a competitive SSBM Tournament!

We have Rhode Islanders coming from: Brown University, University of Rhode Island, Community College of Rhode Island, New England Institute of Technology, and etc!!!!

(Insert random guy pwns all went to all of those colleges)

But, we must bring more!

If you can, all Rhode Islanders should put flyers up around your school/work to advertise the BIGGEST Gathering of Rhode Islanders playing in a SSBM Competitive Tourny EVER! This will pwn the crappy Warwick Mall tourny :p

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
hey everyone it has been a while since i have posted i see the community is still alive and well. thats good, i am glad to say that i am really really going to try to make this one. the only thing is i am really really really out of practice and will not be excepting any money matches. i am coming for friendlies and maybe a little tourny action. it will be good to see everyone again. and yes i will try to drag jcent along so if anyone wants some friendlies for old time sake, hit me up.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
if it only requires 1 game pack i'll bring my DS...

anyone want to play naruto ninja council 3, jp import???
figured no one else had it :\
As long as you're fine with having to use the shy guy with the **** kart.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Hooray!

This will be the biggest Rhode Island Tourny to feature the most Rhode Islanders playing at a competitive SSBM Tournament!

We have Rhode Islanders coming from: Brown University, University of Rhode Island, Community College of Rhode Island, New England Institute of Technology, and etc!!!!

(Insert random guy pwns all went to all of those colleges)

But, we must bring more!

If you can, all Rhode Islanders should put flyers up around your school/work to advertise the BIGGEST Gathering of Rhode Islanders playing in a SSBM Competitive Tourny EVER! This will pwn the crappy Warwick Mall tourny :p
I think anything will pwn the warwick mall tournament...

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, I haven't. The last time I played was at Cat 3 in a mm against Schweppes. He beat me and then preceded to pay me in McDonald's dollars >_>. Apparently that's a viable form of currency in Maine.

Anywho, Pokemon D/P mms anyone?

Edit: I still haven't spent that dollar. McDonald's blows.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Seriously, I haven't. The last time I played was at Cat 3 in a mm against Schweppes. He beat me and then preceded to pay me in McDonald's dollars >_>. Apparently that's a viable form of currency in Maine.
Edit: I still haven't spent that dollar. McDonald's blows.
lol, I remember that!

I was there when it happened.

I never did get a chance to eat any of the cake at Cat 3 though.

lol @ stampede when announcer said: Tvs 1-10 are now op--- (MASSIVE STAMPEDE!)en for friendlies.

Also, another stampede when Pizza was ready.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
It might be bigger than the SSBM portion, but definently not bigger than the combined amount of people who came. I cant remember which event was the biggest, but they had madden, fatal fury, and a few other games.

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
**** TOM i will gladly play you,
i will also gladly lose to you,
i will even gladly be 4 stocked by you,
but if you think i'm going to pay to have all of that happened to me you are sadly mistaken,
in other words im so out of practice its like im starting over agian.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
OH OH OH OH PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE

i have exciting news.

well for me at least, i get kicked out of my dorm November 16th, and you all know what that means :o

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO TO THIS.

yeayuhz

well, as soon as i get home - ride permitted. *coughbirdmancough*

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
OH OH OH OH PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE

i have exciting news.

well for me at least, i get kicked out of my dorm November 16th, and you all know what that means :o

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO TO THIS.

yeayuhz

well, as soon as i get home - ride permitted. *coughbirdmancough*
CHAPTER 1

The End of Vermont​

Top Bottom