• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF 4! Rhode Island Nov 17. The Princess is in another castle.

Cort

Apple Head
Hey, you wanna money match you silly little random scrub? I'm gonna poop all over you. Noob.

There's no one good on the EC.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I'd love to stay at your humble abode again sometime.
You are welcome anytime! Lol remember when I asked how close you were to Mystic? I actually volunteer at the aquarium on Saturday so I'm not that far away to visit!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Awww man...Unkown remembers me?!?!?!?! :):):)

Yay, those were some good times!!!
Lol, of course I remember you! That SNF event seems like it was just yesterday heh I still remember the first thing you said when you got to my house, "Oh my God, we made it!" And of course Cort said, "We saw a bunch of deer on the way here... They were pooping..." Very strange but amusing stuff! Smashers really do tend to be awesome, albeit capable of sometimes saying random crazy things heh.

If I can't make the big Mage event, I will probably come to this. Fair warning to everyone entering teams though, my famous friend Insert Random Name Here will come with me if I go, and he's literally unbeatable in teams. I saw him JV 5 stock 3 kids with team attack off.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
I'm trying to get Fake Mofo and Jcent to come for old times sake FTW!

I just told them to come for friendlies, they wouldnt need to enter the tourny because they would be too good :p

unknownforce

Smash Lord
wow unknown is going to this tourney wow gringo is ****ing good
Lol I'll try to make it Tom. Between this and the big mage event, I'll be able to make one of them. How has your campaign for president been going? Remember, you've always got my vote!

Your right Boxman, it was versus some random scrubs, but I can't abandon him.

In all seriousness, I might be able to get one of my two siblings to come to this event (in which case I really would team with them). I need to find a copy of smash since I don't own it though heh.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i need a ride :\
anyone coming from west of me should do it.
i wanna team with shmink!
plus, this will be my last tourny before i quit melee, so someone should ensure that i get to go, instead of just wither away.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
th0rn has to defend his title again

if I meet you in the finals Imma HULKAMANIA ON YOU BROTHER

Top Bottom