• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
interest interest interest. :D

**** I'm lazy. I could totally sleep at Ted's for two whole nights.

I'll post meet details in a bit when I'm done what I'm doing right now.

dem procrastinations...

Zero

Smash Hero
I'm interested, but what would be needed in terms of money and other stuff? Would we be going out for breakfast, lunch and dinner each night? Or will it be grilled cheese? Props to grilled cheese :D 4 nights of smash in Sydney is the best way to spend a holiday.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Interest right here.
I'd like to know what would be happening food wise first though.

tedeth

Smash Master
We could go out for dinner one night. There's a chinese place prettly close by we could walk to, or we could go to the bowling club in springwood if people want to. I'd say maximum amout of eating-outage would be like one dinner and one breakfast. Maybe the morning on the way to EAs we can buy brekkie.

Im fine with whatever tho, i'll try to have a decent amount of food here.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I can bring my wii once again. If someone wanted to pick me up from my place i can bring a tv, it's quite large, and has an excellent picture.

Zero

Smash Hero
I have to bring EA's TV back to Sydney so there's one from me. I guess I could bring my Wii but I'm paranoid after SD got robbed. But it'll be daytime on both trips so it should be fine, I suppose. I should ask my parents if staying for 4 days is alright. It should be, but you never know.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol Ted, this "close" chinese place wouldn't happen to be around the same distance as that fish and chip shop we went to before, would it? xD

Anyway, about time I posted some details. Keep in mind that there's a very slight chance I may have to cancel, but it's basically 99.9% confirmed and I don't have any other chance to get the word out, so...

I AM TOTALLY, LIKE, PRESENTING, IN CONJUNCTION WITH TEDETH ENTERPRISES...

NovaSmash Sydney 3, STD Style: Birthday Smash Bash!

If you're not coming directly from Tedeth's place, make sure you're not early, otherwise nobody will be home and you'll have to wait for us all to arrive. Otherwise, we'll be leaving Ted's place for the 9:00 AM train and be getting breakfast on the way to mine. EA's Fast Food Pick are the pies at Blacktown station, they're amazing!

As for food at my place, people staying the night will be able to have something for dinner and breakfast, although it will be simple; if you're not satisfied there's always a few fast food places within walking distance. Lunches will be eating out/ordering in, though.

Details...

D: Friday-Saturday, April 23rd-24th, 2009
T: 11:00 AM Friday - 6:00 PM Saturday
P: 0407 345 249
A: 19 Whitehaven Ave, Quakers Hill

Other details can be found here.

Tedeth
Zero
Summoner
Scoot
Defiled?
Meteor?

Please say if you intend to come (yes, that means you, scar). Of course, bring TVs and Wiis where possible. The more people that come, the more epic it'll be, but we really need that equipment. xP

swordsaint

Smash Master
Like I said earlier, if I can get a lift, a (non-plasma) big T.V will be there for everyones rapage.

Also stop stealing names! I like totally came up with Birthday Smash Bash! Theif. =P CREDITRAGERAWR!

S.D

Smash Master
Basically I'll be running a drama workshop in wollongong where I'll be getting $30 an hour to play random drama games :D:D
Teach me to be Zac Efron so I can dance and sing for a living and pull babes like Vanessa Hudgens.

On another note, I never knew you were a drama dude?

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
lol.....scar/ilag got banned

i would come if u guys didnt live soo **** far away

swordsaint

Smash Master
Scar said he wants to come to Tedeth's second night and possibly.

"copied from mywii"
"Please say if you intend to come (yes, that means you, scar). Of course, bring TVs and Wiis where possible. The more people that come, the more epic it'll be, but we really need that equipment. xP"

so u basically just need to say that me (scar) is coming definitely to EAs place and maybe to teds on the 2nd night.

tedeth

Smash Master
Tell him if he comes he has to sleep outside on the dog's bed, and he may have to fight the dog for the bed, which, while not being a big dog, prolly has 20kg on him.

tedeth

Smash Master
Also, if everyone who's coming could contribute in some way by bringing snacks etc.

I have this huge upcoming expense called "America" which will not allow me to feed like 8 ppl for 2 days.

tedeth

Smash Master
Also! There'll have to be plenty of Mel ee/tyblood. See what I did there?

Also! Bring your change for money matches. I have a massive amount of change i want to either make bigger or get rid of.

Also! Let me know now what equipment you're bring so I can make sure we have enough.

That's all for now.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
**** yeah Melty. I'll take my Wii and some snacks. It would be better if others could take TVs because the two I'd take are terrible {[(the blurry one and the terrible sound one)I'm not taking them]Bracketan gaems}

By snacks to you mean things like potato chips and the like or actual snacks like party pies?

tedeth

Smash Master
Ok, as promised, *drum roll*

Current Melee rankings!

1. SD
2. Turtle
3. Kulla
3. Meteor Master
5. Toby
6. Tim
6. Gords
8. Lampi
9. Tedeth
10. Pat
10. E_Alert
12. SS Ben
12. Jelly
12. Artur
12. Bjay
16. Maurer
17. 2T
17. IGIF
17. Tom
17. Dedu
21. Mr. Fakeman
21. Dazza
21. Throwback
21. Znemesis
25. Shaya
25. Zero
25. Luke
25. Stereo
25. Summoner
25. Jambo
25. Scoot
25. Liam
25. Incroptic
34. Katzen
34. Cobra
34. Dark Samus
34. Nick
34. Tickles
34. Mercury Adept
34. Scar

Yayyyyy!

tedeth

Smash Master
Who's interested in having a few drinks at the std? I was severly disappointed by lack of drinking in hunter (the only thing that disappointed me tho) but i want to make up for it with some goods for this.

Prolly only have 1 drinking night.

EDIT: By a few drinks I mean potentially quite a few drinks.

S.D

Smash Master
Well I was more than happy for everyone to get as drunk as they wanted at the RSL or at my house, only everyone seemed fairly content on smashing away. I guess the early morning perturbed some people, but it didn't stop me having a few XD

Gords

Smash Champion
chris, how long do you expect to be staying in sydney?

EDIT: and we will have to organise a day of some PPL action.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
-I haven't booked the flight, I'll prob wait till after my exams in 6 days or so to discuss with my friend before I book
-It depends on how much I want to spend and where I'm staying, but it'll be atleast 4-5 days min

Gords

Smash Champion
yeah chris i was just wondeering cause if you were staying for closer to two weeks i may have gone back up to brisbane with you for the lansmash tourney.
but as it looks now i may have to go up for less time as i was going to cause i have been accepted into a electrical apprenticeship training course, but we will have to see.

@Dino/DJ Cat
i know i mentioned i will be buying tickets this week end, i may leave it for next week now when i find out what exactly whats happening with this course.

Top Bottom