• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

I LAG

Smash Lord
-Ok, cool - thanks for the info
-I guess I'll arrive in Sydney on the 8th then meet up most of you guys on the train assuming the tourney is on the 9th
-Btw, if anyone wants to team with me specifically, let me know
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO TEAM WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAD TO TEAM WITH A LV9 Luigi last time

tedeth

Smash Master
The date will be the 10th of May. I'll be booking and confirming it this week.

Those who got places in melee at the last tourney can collect thier prizes at the upcoming one. Now that that's complete, I'll have the current melee rankings up in a couple of days.

Dedu

Smash Lord
FAKE SCAR: Don't go overboard.

Or Amaterasu will burn you with her (his) sun rays.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Ok all booked and done,
15:40 Sydney : 09-May-09
Virgin Blue: DJ 849

-I'll be staying at Shaya's place for sat and maybe sunday then I'll prob be around Manly
-I haven't booked my flight back because I'm waiting to discuss with my uni friend
-Also 'I LAG', shaya and I want to get in some team practice before Rocky in Melb, is that ok? If it isn't I'll make it up to you with lots of mk dittos? =)

I LAG

Smash Lord
Ok all booked and done,
15:40 Sydney : 09-May-09
Virgin Blue: DJ 849

-I'll be staying at Shaya's place for sat and maybe sunday then I'll prob be around Manly
-I haven't booked my flight back because I'm waiting to discuss with my uni friend
-Also 'I LAG', shaya and I want to get in some team practice before Rocky in Melb, is that ok? If it isn't I'll make it up to you with lots of mk dittos? =)
thats ok with me mk dittos are better than teaming with you.
Shaya also owes me some matches.
I hope my lv9 luigi pwns shayas marth if we come up against each other in the brackets which we should because i dont expect me and the lv9 to do much losing.

EDIT: before cao gives me an infraction for my message being 1 line to short

space :)

EDITx2: this better meteor?

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
That'd be awesome to get to play you, since I hear so much about your pokemon trainer =)
I'm sure shaya won't mind...and if he does I'm sure we could get him drunk, atleast I think we can according to the stories I heard here in Qld about him

S.D

Smash Master
S.D won, 2-1.

Chris I might break into Shaya's house when you're staying there so we can have a pokebattle or somesuch :D
Try 3-2 :)

Hmm I was gunna add some sound to the vids coz they're a little bland atm.

Maybe I'll just upload them and then edit them at some later date.

hmmmm

tedeth

Smash Master
Anyway, for anyone who's interested, i've got the place to myself on the 21st, 22nd, 23rd (ie. next week). So yeah, anyone who wants to come for any amount of time is welcome. Let me know tho.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Anyway, for anyone who's interested, i've got the place to myself on the 21st, 22nd, 23rd (ie. next week). So yeah, anyone who wants to come for any amount of time is welcome. Let me know tho.
Oh oh oh, idea! Two-night STD at yours, then everyone travels to mine the morning of the 23rd for my meet? People could possibly stay the night at mine too since I also have the place to myself around that time. Holy **** this could be all kinds of epic.

Also I'm going to post the details of my meet later today.

I LAG

Smash Lord
For Ted's next I need a partner! Unless Zero wants to team again which I doubt? lol
You know i'm always here if u dont get a partner in time.
and if anyone wants to be my partner u have to pass the test of beating a lv9 luigi.
line 3
line 4
line 5

tedeth

Smash Master
Oh oh oh, idea! Two-night STD at yours, then everyone travels to mine the morning of the 23rd for my meet? People could possibly stay the night at mine too since I also have the place to myself around that time. Holy **** this could be all kinds of epic.

Also I'm going to post the details of my meet later today.
Awesome idea.

Zero

Smash Hero
Yes. I could probably come down for the last day before heading to EAs for the next night, then go back down for Anzac Day parades. Gotta march at 3 different services. :<

Zero

Smash Hero
The 5am service is going to be the most fun. Dodging patties and potholes while sight reading insane marches and playing a brass instrument. At least we get free breakfast.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Well, you dont need to shower, but if you smell you'll be sleeping outside.

I guess I'll only be running both nights if there's enough interest.
interest interest interest interest interest

That enough interest?

Oh boy, having STD's sure is great. :D

Top Bottom