• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Zero_ is driving this time. He's also stopping me from attempting to throw anything into a bin before the actual tourney :/

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
wow lampi can u speak ***?? lol nice singing!!
and damm why cant u make the tourney in holidays..

edit: and apparently j.a.p is a swear word

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
pathetic excuses tedeth.. 3 days out of 2 weeks....plenty of time

WTF I SAW TOBY TODAY. saw mary & max.......seriously...there is something wrong with Tobys eyes, i was literaly in his face and waving but he didnt see me(shouting in a cinema is a no no). mayb it was the new haircut

TOBY...FAIL

Toby.

Smash Master
pathetic excuses tedeth.. 3 days out of 2 weeks....plenty of time

WTF I SAW TOBY TODAY. saw mary & max.......seriously...there is something wrong with Tobys eyes, i was literaly in his face and waving but he didnt see me(shouting in a cinema is a no no). mayb it was the new haircut

TOBY...FAIL
Tim speaks the truth...maybe I need glasses >_>

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh thats right ted will be down in canberra for a weekend, time to plan a big meet, which night/s are you free on that weekend?

tedeth

Smash Master
So, I know we were talking about having a tourney on the 3rd, but it's come to my attention that Amaterasu will be in the neighbourhood on the 10th. Soooooo, what does everyone think? Who's up for ****** some QLD scrub MK? :p

I LAG

Smash Lord
it would be nice to see how a real mk plays maybe then i will learn how to play mk without spamming. I hope he doesn't know how to counter spot dodge d-smash and nado spam.

EDIT:

<sig space>

Dedu

Smash Lord
I'm sure he does otherwise he'd be lame.
And be easily gheyed by dsmash spam to nado.

Which is not as gay as Peach dair to dsmash to back air edgeguard in melee...
Or even Fox shine to usmash to uair on jiggs.

Melee is the real game here guys if you want uber cheap gay moves outta nowhere.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
M2K? vids recorded?

That man purposely goes out of his way to make sure matches aren't recorded,

and if they are, he goes out of his way to make sure they're not uploaded until a couple of weeks/months later so no one knows how much better he is 'now'.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Gahhh I'd prefer not to have it on the 10th, as I've a family related event to go to that day.

unreon

Smash Ace
I prefer not to have it on the 10th either. That would be my 5th month anniversary with miss unreon.

stealth EDIT: actually that's a Sunday, so she has church. Might be alright.

Dedu

Smash Lord
awww miss unreon <3

keep it up.
5 month anniversary is special to her. What's even more special is remembering her birthday and the day you guys started going out <3

I LAG

Smash Lord
can someone let me borrow their twilight princess disk so i can get homebrew channel on my wii plzzzzzzz

EDIT: nm i got v4.0 and i cant get homebrew channel :(

I LAG

Smash Lord
Watch M2K on youtube or something.
m2k vs dojo at whobo yesterday was amazing. 1 of the games was so close and then the stream failed and everyone was like who won, who won and then the commentators said dojo won and everyone was like YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. too bad dojo got 3-0'ed after 3-0'ing m2k and the last game sucked

EDIT:

space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
-Ok, cool - thanks for the info
-I guess I'll arrive in Sydney on the 8th then meet up most of you guys on the train assuming the tourney is on the 9th
-Btw, if anyone wants to team with me specifically, let me know

Top Bottom