• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Postan from Brisbane. ****'s cash.

Also needs moar people confirming for my place. LIKE GORDS. o:

Also tedeth I'll see what I can bring, but I'm flying in Tuesday arvo so I dunno how much chance I'll have to get something before everything closes.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Ah, well I couldn't stay in Syd up until the Lansmash tourney anyway, since uni starts before then >.<
But yeah, hope to see you up here for a decent amount of time around lansmash, and congrats on your offer =)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Gords, let's get some Puzzle League action during the few days I'll be in Sydney next week. Shall I bring a 64 with me or just some controllers?

S.D

Smash Master
lol, thanks man, sorry about any **** I hung on anybody during their matches, it's all just to add a little colour. Usually I'll bag out anyone that Toby plays against :p

swordsaint

Smash Master
Lol after watching them, I realised how much that f-smash of mine was actually working. It's all cool though Sam, I get it. I lol'd at how bad my auto-cancelling was the first few times. Your commentating along with Shaya's actually pointed out a few things I need to work on. So thanks alot. ^^

Bjay

Smash Lord
I still dont know who yelled out "WHAT A LOSER" when I stuffed up the completely fair grab release to spike on Squirtle.
Wasn't me. The closest thing I said to that was "Shaya sucks" or something.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Bjay would never yell what a loser to someone.

Hmm maybe teddy was **** stirring shaya...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I still dont know who yelled out "WHAT A LOSER" when I stuffed up the completely fair grab release to spike on Squirtle.
lul sounds like something Summoner would say. I actually vaguely remember someone calling that out during one of your matches but I don't think it was actually directed at your match. :/

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
lul sounds like something Summoner would say. I actually vaguely remember someone calling that out during one of your matches but I don't think it was actually directed at your match. :/
How inappropriate, considering Summoner release grabbed me with Marth earlier that day. >.>

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Which station? ._.

EDIT: I should probably refresh a page before I post in the future.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
No one is as manly as I when it comes to living close to stations <3.

By the way guys, I'm quitting brawl until someone gives me a new controller.
I'm sick of mango beating me with his pew pew rocksmash, and it angers me so when my shield button gets stuck and instead of fsmashing some silly attack on my shield I roll then get like the guy rolls behind me again and downsmashes and it shield pokes wtf. EMO EMO.

swordsaint

Smash Master
[c=#0080C0]Ħăŕřĩŝŏń™[/c=#800080] says (10:03 PM):
in the western sydney thread tell shaya i will give him my marth controller

the words of scar

tedeth

Smash Master

I'm sick of mango beating me with his pew pew rocksmash, and it angers me so when my shield button gets stuck and instead of fsmashing some silly attack on my shield I roll then get like the guy rolls behind me again and downsmashes and it shield pokes wtf. EMO EMO.
Sorry everyone, I stopped at Shaya's place on the way back from Canberra.

Also I havn't been on the boards due to being away for the weekend. In regards to recent events, get off at Faulconbridge station as has already been stated. Turn up whenever you want, just let me know what time. Anyone who doesn't know where I live just ring me and I'll come and pick you up.

If you're wanting to drink, bring some money to contribute to booze.

And yes it was me that yeller "What a loser!" in that video.

S.D

Smash Master

A good brawl Marth control is harder to find than a melee fox control imo

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Still, I want a new controller <3.

Scoot, you're like 14, you're not meant to be drinking ;\.

Don't want to be the one to tell the cops that some silly kid is getting drunk near FALCONBRIDGE.

tedeth

Smash Master
Good thing there's no Falconbridge.

And I'm not gonna buy booze for the little kids. In fact, little kids should maybe only come the second night. No offense little kids.

Top Bottom