• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

swordsaint

Smash Master
I used Ganon on Meteor and got two-stocked. It was just warm-ups/muck-arounds considering that everyone knew who were making top 16. 4 people were cut out of the 5 pretty new players. I'd say it was fun though.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol shaya, you use all top tier, I use snake cause I grew up with MGS, and I acknowledged that snake has 1 major weakness but I dont think I was complaining about it because they way I see it, snake has "1" major weakness, only 1! and his strengths far out weigh it. snake is mad broken.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Smart thinking would perhaps allow someone to see the reason why I would use all of top tier.

BIG HINT!

It's because tcranter asks me to use them for match up practice.

I wonder why he would want match up practice?

Zero

Smash Hero
I'm leaving at 9am, will get to Falconbridge at about 2:30pm. Going to walk up to the shops to get some food and supplies for the epic 4 days. Also to break my $50 for money match money. aww year

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh, about buying a DVD recorder. I bought a recorder out of my own money, I'm happy to record melee, if the TO can actually have both tournaments finish before I have to leave. If enough people want to spend the boost cash on 1 dvd recorder just so melee can be recorded, when I already have a recorder, then go petition for it or something.

And people (uhh maybe just one person) wonder why I won't unblock them on msn for being annoying.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'll be leaving at around 10am and getting to Faulconbridge Station at the same time as Andrew. <3 Eating on the train

swordsaint

Smash Master
Sweetness, I'll be hopping on that train in Penrith. I'll hunt you down through the carriages.... ^^

I'll also look at girls on the way. Let's hope there are some good looking ones.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I lold. I'm that guy on the train who looks at the girls and makes them feel nervous. It's the funzorz.

I'm sure Andrew wants to beat the living crap out of you! ^^

What kind of food do people like? Depending on your answer, I'll buy the opposite.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Oh, I forgot to buy party snacks D:
I'll just give Tedeth some money or something. Maybe even buy something during the 10 minutes I have at each station.

S.D

Smash Master
Have fun at Ted's everyone.

Recording melee with something semi decent sounds like a plan.

Recording **** vs 4 fkn MKs in entirety sounds good. (Ps: whats happening with crews we need some type of system next tournament + money to be paid with registrations).

As for round robin its all been said already. Sorta fun to play everyone for a while but by the end I was microsleeping through all my matches, some of them I don't think I was even awake for. Stage system was sick, go go Diddy Kong - smashville guaranteed.

Zero

Smash Hero
Sweetness, I'll be hopping on that train in Penrith. I'll hunt you down through the carriages.... ^^

I'll also look at girls on the way. Let's hope there are some good looking ones.
It's funny because I said the same thing....

and then Tom tried to be funny

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know if anything smash related is being planned for OHN8? I've seen talk of MvC2, KoF2002UM tournaments in the DIY section but no mention of melee or brawl so far.

S.D

Smash Master
I don't think there is going to be any Smash at OHN8.

Cao was talking about this a while ago and it's on at the same time as Genesis, so no Cao pretty much equals no link to OHN because nobody else stood up to negotiate with them.

Apparently smashers had the numbers to change the date of OHN but we didn't so :(

Anyways this years major will be Rocky in October, think of it as OHN for 2009.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
I don't think there is going to be any Smash at OHN8.

Cao was talking about this a while ago and it's on at the same time as Genesis, so no Cao pretty much equals no link to OHN because nobody else stood up to negotiate with them.

Apparently smashers had the numbers to change the date of OHN but we didn't so :(

Anyways this years major will be Rocky in October, think of it as OHN for 2009.
Anyways we should make sure that the finals for both melee and brawl are recorded with pro commentary on the good recording thing, people like to watch that ****. when is next tourney? ill prob win brawl imo.

S.D

Smash Master
Next tourney 10th of May.

I don't think you will win brawl.

I think you should do some commentary with me for once.

I think everyone should turn up. From Hornsby to Simon and Pat to.. dare I say it.. Jaz..?

Toby.

Smash Master
I don't see any reason why turt wouldn't win brawl.

If the hornsby lads + assorted awesome sydney melee players came it would be great. Sam + Thomas doing the commentary for melee or brawl would also be pretty cool.

Idea: maybe Ilag should do the commentary? I'd like that.

S.D

Smash Master
Ilag and Igif in commentary box imo.

I would tune in to that.

Tom probably will win Brawl I'm just downplaying his skill level.

I liked Toby's commentary when I bailed on some match at HV, consider joining the panel?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
We'll have a stage and a projector to make shiet more epic.

Turtle baby switch off your sig <3

Rocky > OHN purely cus of moneymoneymoneymoneymoney

Zero

Smash Hero
We had a stage and PA system at the Hunter tourney, but no projector so we didn't move finals to the stage. Would have been awesome though.

Had to leave Ted's early under paternal orders ;-;

S.D

Smash Master
We'll have a stage and a projector to make shiet more epic.

Turtle baby switch off your sig <3

Rocky > OHN purely cus of moneymoneymoneymoneymoney
Oh coolness, can I commentate over the PA like the Evo guys?

Nice forward air by Cao, Nice bair by Dekar, Nice knee from Jaz, Nice, Nice, Nice, Nice :)

Whack, whack, whack for chain throws?

Zero

Smash Hero
Double post?

the 10th of May is MOTHER'S DAY guys, it would be a bad son that abandons his mother to go play video games...
It's a gamble if my mother is working or not. I still highly doubt I can go now. I told Ted yesterday before I left and he didn't even know, lol.

Top Bottom