• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

tedeth

Smash Master
I have 16 800ml bottles of homebrew. Dont know the quality, but we'll see.

Scoot if you can drink homebrew i'm fine with you drinking. I started brewing at your age.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I only started to do bad stuff when I was like 17.

Had I drunk alcohol before that? Yes.

Still, moraaaaaaaaaaaaaalssssssssssss.

Plus cops be bam bam pew pew rocksmashing adults for providing alcohol to minors.

Haven't you seen those new billboards?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If you're wanting to drink, bring some money to contribute to booze.
Lol, but then there's proof on the boards of you saying

"bring money for booze" <3.

Scoot, that seedy guy, knows where ****s at, coming off with the "I have to pay :(".

ALSO, PLEASE, SOMEONE INFORM ME IMMEDIENTLY WHEN THEY HACK BRAWL TO ALLOW YOU TO PLAY YOUR OWN MUSIC THROUGH AN SD CARD STUFF LUV LUV THANKS.

Toby.

Smash Master
Ted you generous soul.

I think scoot should repay your charity by donating some money to the church of ted...of course it wouldn't be payment for the brew...it would merely be a show of his ongoing appreciation of your general goodness :)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Umm no it isn't.

I have TWO math subjects. Both with mid semester tests/exams
AND a major project due this week.

uni johns are completely valid.

Considering Australian Smash Scene can't earn me $50-150k a year within the next 3 years.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Omg, two maths o.O
Ok yeah, good luck hahahahahahaha...............

-Me getting through uni relies on my making the examiner think that I know what I'm talking about so I'd get screwed over by maths

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
just think of uni as training your brain, since thats what you need to win brawl, even without uni johns shaya would find something to john with.

big thanks to shaya toby and ted for all the practice this week, you guys rock.
Elysium will pwn everyone, quote me on it.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Shut up Luke, go use your broken character and cypher away everytime you get hit. lololol.
least I dont tier ***** and complain about how bad my character is and how he should be middle tier. go do your homework

Toby.

Smash Master
lol pwned.

nice display pic luke. kratos is the sexy times.

I probably have it a bit worse than shaya...I have about 5000 words of delicious essay due on thursday, a difficult linguistics assessment due today and a major exam for the same subject next week. I haven't started any of them.

Fun.

FUN.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
least I dont tier ***** and complain about how bad my character is and how he should be middle tier. go do your homework
Hurrr, tier ***** in tournaments. HURRR. Did I hear SNAKE calling someone who doesnt use meta knight nor snake in tournaments calling me a tier *****? :laugh:

Also from what I hear you complain about Snake too, with his "one major weakness" :).

All wub wub wub though. Marth weaknesses don't exist except if your character has a longer god **** dtilt :D

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
All this talk of booze! Sounds like win for a non-drinker like me. I'll have to ***** dem money matches while you're all under the influence.

Also lol at Shaya + tier whoring. Did someone say META KNIGHT VS ICE CLIMBERS?

Zero

Smash Hero
Ahaha, that week is going to be epic. Apparently a friend's 18th on the Friday/Saturday night after 3 days off school for "retreat". Then Smash on Sunday. I love how this month is turning out.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Hmmmmm. It seems I'll have to stop by the shops first, seeing as I don't have much food that can be considered snacks at something like this.

Why can't your mum just come home and make everyone milkshakes. =P

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
can someone with the good recording thing record some ****ing melee at the next western sydney smash thing brawl always gets recorded and its **** boring to watch anyways.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I also used captain falcon against meteor EA.
Full Round Robin was a complete lol to me, its a shame I had to be serious LATER ON as to make sure my seed wasn't going to end up in the same bracket as tc.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Better sell some good snack food or something. =P Petrol stations are always so much more expensive though. Perhaps I WOULD be better going to a supermarket?

Toby.

Smash Master
I also used captain falcon against meteor EA.
Full Round Robin was a complete lol to me, its a shame I had to be serious LATER ON as to make sure my seed wasn't going to end up in the same bracket as tc.
That tc is a demon. I hope I'm never stuck with him:urg:

Yeah pools were pretty lols really. Ted and I used ganon and falcon against each other =)

Top Bottom