• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I just realized the little message down the bottom of the PR:
'NSW was here!, VIC is a loser!'

On your own PR image NSW? tsk tsk.

Have any of you seen Mean Girls?
Kind of obsessing over us don't you think?

"It's not my fault your like, in love with me!"

I like the message even more because this year NSW is in fact the loser.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wow man, vic is soooooo mad.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad.

they are gonna be crying over this for years to come.
vic the winner this year? of what?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
my friend, you simply have to enjoy the fruit of victory, as well as the fruit of irony (what kind of fruit would that be?, an orange maybe ohohohoho)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
some ***** who thinks she's amazing but shes really cistern ****

hangs out with nikita alot, and dont even get me started on her

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats not a new thought, and we dont even really have 10 players.
being part of nsw is much better for a lot of reasons

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
act is better then perth, I beat corpse and I'm not even really no1 in act.
and your no2 went even with our worst player

MTGod

Smash Champion
Back on topic, I love the amount of -1's on the PR - makes it look like some random scrub came in and swept up second place XD

And what's this with Ricky not using Ness anymore? I do not approve!

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
i still don't get why out of no where Andrew decided by himself without PR panel approval to make scoot 2nd.

But I'm chilling in Pallet Town, so its okay.
Correct me if I am wrong but aren't you the only one who can update the first post. So you obviously had a look at the new PR before posting? Also have a tournament in December, I'll destroy all you scrubs, not using MK anymore so obviously I'll do much better.

Zero

Smash Hero
Back on topic, I love the amount of -1's on the PR - makes it look like some random scrub came in and swept up second place XD

And what's this with Ricky not using Ness anymore? I do not approve!
Scoot destroys us all!

i still don't get why out of no where Andrew decided by himself without PR panel approval to make scoot 2nd.

But I'm chilling in Pallet Town, so its okay.
You're in Viridian City :p

It was also Ted and I I guess.

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't you the only one who can update the first post. So you obviously had a look at the new PR before posting? Also have a tournament in December, I'll destroy all you scrubs, not using MK anymore so obviously I'll do much better.
I basically forced him to put the image up! Took so long to make it lol, manually animating 850+ frames is no joke D_D Do not envy people who do this for a living.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Look at the last 5 tournaments. I can't remember numbers of the tournaments and whatnot so just bare with me. They'll be in order from oldest to newest.

1. Scoot defeated Shaya. Shaya defeated Scoot.

2. Scoot defeated Shaya.

3. Scabe defeated Shaya. Shaya was outplaced by a few people like Liam, ZXV and I think Luke?

4. Scoot defeated Shaya.

5. Luke defeated Scoot.

My loss to Luke isn't as big a hit as losing to Scabe according to the rankings. Considering I'd also had a 3/4 win record against Shaya in prior tournaments to that as well I think puts me at second, at least for now.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
IMO JP is better than Scott but I think Scott should be above him on the PR because of recent results. Also JP sucks and needs to get better. :189:

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Took so long to make it lol, manually animating 850+ frames is no joke D_D Do not envy people who do this for a living.
Why the **** did you manual animate 850 frames?? Also what frame rate? What program? What?

Rad

Smash Ace
Sometimes it's just easier to put in the extra work than to investigate a more efficient way of doing something.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you call that trolling?
you guys are ****.

as for the pr, we'll probably discuss and put up a proper one soon, although I'm not sure much will change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom