• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Because, while I haven't made any super noticable improvement over Liam or Luke. my placings have been better I think, and I don't lose to lower ranked players as often.

But yeah I'm basically ****. lol. Trade spots, Scabe?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
scabe just beats ricky all the time, thats all.

probs because ricky does so well against the person who was above him (being me)
and places well.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hey I said I wasn't against the placing!

I just want to know why you guys put people in their position out of curiosity.

I guess the real post I'm looking for is a good explanation of why everyone's where they are.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
IMO this is the general reasoning.
Ted: Beats JP
JP: Beats everyone else
Ricky: Beats basically everyone and turns up more than me
Me: Doesn't turn up enough and loses to scrubs like Toby
Luke: Bit of a scrub but still manages to place reasonably well
ZXV: Pretty broken, places well and apparently beat JP once
Scabe: Cool dude who uses Link and doesn't afraid of nothing, turn up to more of our tournaments I guess.
Toby: Should be third in terms of skill but is a ****ing **** who doesn't show up to tournaments.
Andrew: Places well consistently and turns up alot. Can't beat the rest of the elite 4 though so thats why he has to be below toby
Silfa: Turn up more and don't lose to non-PR playes, besides Gopo (he's too good).

Hater

Smash Ace
Why so emo scoot ????? huh I know where you live ! We gonna have a rematch at one point and i dont want to beat no emo brooding out of practice ****ty falco !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tl;dr : Don't be **** Scoot

MTGod

Smash Champion
More like now we'll have to sneak him into club X... With the neckbeard he could just waltz right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom