• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedeth

Smash Master
ZXV is one of 3 NSW players to take a set off Shaya this year. He also beat Luke and is generally ****.
Consistantly places well and attends almost every tourney.

Silfa, yeah. Hasn't been attending tourneys. That's the main reason for dropping him down.

swordsaint

Smash Master
ZXV is one of 3 NSW players to take a set off Shaya this year. He also beat Luke and is generally ****.
Consistantly places well and attends almost every tourney.

Silfa, yeah. Hasn't been attending tourneys. That's the main reason for dropping him down.
It doesn't compare to a real tournament, and the rankings were already decided before it - but at zxv's mini tournament he took a set off me as well. He also took a set off me in a tournament prior to that.

ZXV's amazing.

tedeth

Smash Master
Honestly Liam makes no sense to me.

He like, doesn't come THAT much, and like, never has top 3 placements.

Yet somehow when I look at his results I'm like "yeah, that's fairly good" and then can't remember why the next day.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Honestly Liam makes no sense to me.

He like, doesn't come THAT much, and like, never has top 3 placements.

Yet somehow when I look at his results I'm like "yeah, that's fairly good" and then can't remember why the next day.
Well I've only lost to you, Scott, JP and Toby in the past 6 months at least, probably longer. Toby is below me because he is a ******* and doesn't go to tournaments, although I am willing to concede that he is better than I am. Ricky is a scrub I'll move above him soon ;)

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yeah but pools are **** and don't count. I wouldn't have played Ike if it wasn't pools, even though Ike hard counters ZSS.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Oh god I love it. I also love how Ted added Snake and ZSS to my characters <3

Which is fair enough since I actually use them, just generally in teams/vs Luke.
Why only then? Use her more imo.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Scabe, Imma MM (10c~37c) you in a ditto match with every character other than Link.

And maybe with Link, if im feeling generous.

dont hurt me plz

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
scabe is unstoppable, the only reason he hasnt won yet is because he stopped practicing with me.

also liam you bad.
next tourney, I'm going to lol on you with excellent power.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Lol Luke you suck. Maybe you should try beating me just once, if you can pull off just one victory I will be impressed.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yeah man you're pretty cool, 2 stocking my toon link with ganon. Remember that time I 3 stocked your snake with lucario, before I had even been to a tournament.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
hey tibs i main doc in melee now too, wanna go double doc
not until after robocop tho

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I know you'll hate me for asking but why is Ricky third? I'm not against it or dissaprove, I just want to know the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom