• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Elysium's Sydney Tournaments: TITLE TOO LAZY TO EDIT - TED

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Had to be done

Guys, i've been without a tournament for 8 or 9 months now...

NEED.... IT... MUST... KILL... PRECIOUS... *becomes golem*

EDIT: Oh and this music (skip to the FD match at 4:35 or so) is AWESOME. I would gladly play hacked Brawl at a tournament just to have this playing. In fact, it should be invisi because we [used to be :smirk:] more or less evenly matched. <3

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
Let's have a tournament a Gords' place on the 29th.

Luco and Invisi used to be :smirk: - sounds dodgy.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
confirmed for ****in' bad.

edit: no luco, invisi is not super good yet lol.
Naw man, we're good! :3

I mean, putting it in perspective, there are millions and millions of people who play this game worldwide and in comparison to most people we look pretty good.... it's just in comparison to top players we look horrible and I won't delve in to what that means for casual players in terms of comparisons. :-P

Oh, also... why can't I beat invisi then? :? :? :?

Gords

Smash Champion
well then luco has got this if that match of dota we watched at lukes is anything to go by.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
confirmed for ****in' bad.

edit: no luco, invisi is not super good yet lol.
So you're confirming that you're horrendous?

Luco- Don't listen to them. And even if you can't beat him, who cares it's just a video game lol.

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
So you're confirming that you're horrendous?

Luco- Don't listen to them. And even if you can't beat him, who cares it's just a video game lol.

Haha, fair enough dre. And anyway, I haven't played Dota lol, so I'm not worried hehe. ^_^

Also, I know what you mean but since I feel passionate enough about it to come to tournaments it's a great achievement to me if I do well. =D

tedeth

Smash Master
Ahhh the old "It's just a game" line.

Clearly we should never strive to improve at our hobbies and achieve our goals in them.

In fact, all sense of competition should just be thrown out the window. Gold medals for everyone!

Huzzah!

cheese619

Smash Ace
Imo mandatory dunce hats should be worn unless you're as good as, or better than Ted. There's nothing like some good old fashioned ignominy to get people motivated and improve a scene.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
free hats?

I'm down
Let's have them primarily red with white trimmings around the base and a white ball on the end of them at the top and let's call it a "Christmas Tournament".

Ted can be the Gyrnch, or the guy from the ghost of christmas past/present/future or some other hairy creature.
Him wearing a red nose thing and antlers would be acceptable too.

tedeth

Smash Master
Let's have them primarily red with white trimmings around the base and a white ball on the end of them at the top and let's call it a "Christmas Tournament".

Ted can be the Gyrnch, or the guy from the ghost of christmas past/present/future or some other hairy creature.
Him wearing a red nose thing and antlers would be acceptable too.
Shaya not everyone celebrates the holiday season in the same manner.

Stop being ignorant towards your own people.

However that doesn't sound like a bad plan.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I'm kinda interested as to why starting with boots in DotA is bad - until they were nerfed 2 weeks ago, boots were basically a mandatory start in LoL for everyone except the support. (Ironically, this means I probably am the type of person who would start boots, since it's what I'm used to. Make fun of that how you will =P)

Also, I'll have that gold medal now please =D

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
are you like 5 years old lol?

edit: luco wont win cause invisi's actually been going to tournaments. end of story.
Ted said everyone in the thread except himself was horrendous, which you confirmed. That includes you. Normally I wouldn't nitpick, but when you call everyone horrendous you bring it upon yourself.

Ted- I never said to not play the game competitively. I'm just saying if he loses it isn't the end of the world.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Ted said everyone in the thread except himself was horrendous, which you confirmed. That includes you. Normally I wouldn't nitpick, but when you call everyone horrendous you bring it upon yourself.
that is not what i was confirming at all and you are ****ing stupid lol. also all i ever see you do is nitpick.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Who's "we", Ted? Also, I guess that means my posting is more predictable than my camping =P

EDIT: Ditto EA

Silfa

Smash Ace
the collective we don't know what they are talking about invisi, don't worry. boots legit.

they probably don't approve of ring of health first item mortred either LOL.

Top Bottom