• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah tbh I'd probs prioritize Animania too, as long as it's not in some hotel again (which it isn't, yay!).

Gords

Smash Champion
For those of you who go to UNSW. If you ever want to play smash in-between lectures and I'm free that would be cool. As long as yiu have a controller we can play on my small TV in my apartment. I am in UNSW village so pretty much on campus so super easy to fit in. Just let me know when you want to play.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I read the course outline for 3311 and I was like "**** YEAHHHHH"

"This course is stupidly easy, and should probably be a first year course. It used to be hard, but then we realised that no one would ever do this course without a gun to their head, so we made it piss easy".

Also I think somewhere it said all projects are individual work.
I ****ing hate courses that require group project work. I'm going to avoid them like the plague now.

Keru

Smash Cadet
lololol engo suck shiz i got 12 hrs of uni

ahahahah eco is the best

all the girls too ahahahah engo

ahahaha

im unsw too

Zero

Smash Hero
Gords I think I will be callling you up for Smash on Wednesday 11am.

Yes group project work sucks. 2911 is going to be evil for two reason: Java and group work. **** Java.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It's going to be a sudoku project I bet.

I remember I ended up teaming with the two asian girls who were both like 'oh... i dont know how to program, hehe' and then over hear them talking to asian males they know asking them to do their projects. This is of course after I was like '**** off'.

I have huge prejudice against female exchange students doing computer science.

Top Bottom