• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Gords

Smash Champion
The 20th and the following weekend are both ok for me although I'll have to leave early for both weekends since I am working both Sunday's.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Loving the half-week notice, you sure know how to throw a party Shaya! I'm in.

Leisha, good for dubs?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Wow a post went through.
I'm haxing the 500 light years away unsecured wifi which cuts out pretty frequently.

Half week notice sucks a lot. And the KFC isn't open yet for Ricky/Liam/ZXV to party hard at after the tournament.
Even though there's been a lot of "how about the 20th?", I'm thinking there is just not enough notice for everybody.

And I'd prefer to only confirm the tournament if we have 15+ people going (and 15 is cutting it thin).

Also shaky internet sucks. Making this much harder to manage >,<
I'm stuck with the pokemon manga (ughh these scans are like 1/3rd of the minimal reading size, and it's the boring arc with Ruby [boy] putting make up on pokemon and shiz) and replaying Phoenix Wright.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I reckon we could get 15 easy, we already have like 10.

Also, Gords said he's interested too.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Pretty sure that 15 people will turn up. Anyway if the tournament is on I'll be running a free Blazblue CS tournament.

Rules:
3 best of 3 matches
Loser gets to counterpick character
Double Elimination
No time limit
No getting people stuck in the corners

Andrew if you are coming can you bring your laptop so I can use the tournament organiser program thing.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
fasdfafa well, I don't have proper internet until Monday (ambiguous... could even be tuesday midnight - *******s).

So..

(11)

Shaya
Zero
Liam
SleepingEggs
ZXV
e_alert
Ricky
Leisha
iKill
Rad
ted? (not sure if c-dog is dah trollan)

Zxv

Smash Lord
Texted Pat/Julian/Keru.

Pat's out, no money. Julian might still be overseas. No reply from Keru.

edit: Idk if Ted'll come seeing as he's at Canberra atm. Not sure what his plans are.

Keru

Smash Cadet
nah dont think im going i got family brunch and shiz + a bit ceebs...GLHF sleepingeggs

Shaya teach me how to jungle shaco do you need runes? ffs i can't do it

Top Bottom