• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
yeah he'll be there.

so will me, dave, scabe, jon and isaac
You serious? ACT are going?

Well that most definitely covers the number issue.

@Jungle Shaco
It used to be a lot easier >,<.
Jungle nerf hurt him, its hard for him to do it even with the runes/masteries now.

You can jungle shaco w/o much, it just will be slow - it requires you to do blue buff first and always place a jitb or two before starting a creep camp (also avoiding wraiths when you don't have smite)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
SO GUYS, AFTER 500 hours OF HARD WORK AND LABOUR (****ing uninstalling and reinstalling **** for ****ing hours)

I've gotten myself back on the internet with my laptop using my mobile phone as a modem! Hax0rz. This also means that I now can use the internet like anywhere.

=
(13)

Shaya
Zero
Liam
SleepingEggs?
ZXV
e_alert
Ricky
Leisha
iKill
Rad
tedeth
summoner
gords

Well, that's a fair amount of people. Now the decision comes down to whether I'll be up to running a tournament/whether its better to just have one early march.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
yeah sure ricky, just bring a television, a table, and 2 chairs, an xbox/ps3 or whatever and some controllers, as well as some power cables and a power board, and you GOT YOUR SET UP.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
1. Okay I've booked the room (1 in a -whatever- chance the room's been booked up since I asked yesterdayish though)
2. Three tournaments: Melee Singles, Brawl Doubles, Brawl Singles. All double elimination.
3. Please pre-register for melee!
4. Please tell me who you plan on teaming with in brawl doubles (if you are planning on doing so)
5. I assume unless you're SleepingEggs you'll be playing brawl singles, but tell me if you are not.

- attendant reference list: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12202415&postcount=8327 -

Goals:
Sharp
Clean
Sexy
Finish before the sun sets (we can dream right?)

Silfa

Smash Ace
SO GUYS, AFTER 500 hours OF HARD WORK AND LABOUR (****ing uninstalling and reinstalling **** for ****ing hours)

I've gotten myself back on the internet with my laptop using my mobile phone as a modem! Hax0rz. This also means that I now can use the internet like anywhere.

=
(18)

Shaya
Zero
Liam
SleepingEggs?
ZXV
e_alert
Ricky
Leisha
iKill
Rad
tedeth
luke
dave
scabe
silfa
isaac

summoner
gords

Well, that's a fair amount of people. Now the decision comes down to whether I'll be up to running a tournament/whether its better to just have one early march.
lol wut. I didn't even know there was a tournament and I'm attending it.. cool. :x

Zxv

Smash Lord
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu I wanted to play you again, Unny! Will your brother be there? More Melee players the better.

Also, Shaya, I think we should have Melee doubles. There seems to be a fair bit of interest for it. We'll try to keep it clean and quick. I'll be on everybody's back to play their matches ^^

unreon

Smash Ace
Well ZXV it would be fun but neither my brother nor I will make it. Just don't have the time this week.

Will try to make next time so you can beat me yet again lol.

Might see you in Grand Finals unless Ted has something to say about it. (or my brother hohoho).

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Also, I'm totally not smash emo.
Just was praying to the gods that I could end a tournament by like 6pm.

If things are going super special awesome then sure, melee doubles tournaments for all!

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Ted I'll bring the laptop if I can find it. Toby ain't here right now and he had it, should be able to determine its location though.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Okay, so... Estimated attendance for Melee + Melee Doubles so far:

Me + Ted
EA
Gords
Liam + Andrew
Shaya (<3)
SleepingEgg + Mason (?)
Patv
M
Luke
Scabe
Stray (?)
Silfa
Isaac (?)
Rad (?)
iKill (?)

Anyone I missed? Atm that's ~ 18

Rad

Smash Ace
If melee is free then I will willingly subject myself to the embarrassment - otherwise no.

also; GET HYPE

Top Bottom