• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Toby.

Smash Master
DON:

Just in case you're interested, Liam and I would be happy to house you pretty much any time a tournament is on here in Sydney. We live about 15 minutes from Shaya's venue and I bet Liam would be glad to get some more DK practice with you now and then :)

D0N

Smash Ace
oh man Toby., your always making these offers I can hardly refuse. I wont refuse this one, ill just help out EA at Teds so he can make top 8.

I take back what I said awhile ago about 2 stocking Liam with Ike. I think I may still win though, I forgot to try.

swordsaint

Smash Master
you play kirby

Bair x 1000
uair x 500
dair x 100 when they're off stage

grab x 1000

fsmash x 50

up tilt x 500

use those as a ratio and you might get somewhere
lol

im dumb

the end

Toby.

Smash Master
oh man Toby., your always making these offers I can hardly refuse. I wont refuse this one, ill just help out EA at Teds so he can make top 8.

I take back what I said awhile ago about 2 stocking Liam with Ike. I think I may still win though, I forgot to try.
Haha well when I talked to liam about you after the last tournament he was like: "yeah...he's pretty good."

Coming from Liam this basically means he doesn't think he can beat you reliably ;)

Gords

Smash Champion
I wonder if prodigal children such as that G-ik or Fruiti will show up again...
well I very much doubt I will be able to make it on the 27th so that prett much rules out fruiti for that one.
However if there is a tourney on the 4th oct as well then chances are I can make that one. In this case fruiti is a likely candidate for some more sonic action.

@EA
are you still have your smash meet on the Friday 2nd oct if the the 4th oct goes through for the Sunday tourney?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
i am very! good at procrastinating

I'm better

also way to steal ted's date shaya, what happened to working together in the community, I think your just jealous of his tourney hosting fame.

on the other hand, its good to see you finally hosting tourneys again, we must team again sometime because we are really like the only team thats never lost a set ;)

also I'd like to team with sd at one point too.
and ricky
and toby
and fts
oh the list goes on

but me and ted got this, dont we tedalingus?

omg steak and smash? almost makes me wanna play sonic

this is also rather easy for me to drive to so expect canberra and plenty of equipment,
also if we wanna revive tims crew league we'd really need a whole tourney dedicated to just that, espcially since the crew leauge is both brawl and melee.

D0N

Smash Ace
Help me make top 8 T_T
I'd like to, but I never see you until tourney time. I can show you some kirby stage tricks real quick before tourney though.

Haha well when I talked to liam about you after the last tournament he was like: "yeah...he's pretty good."

Coming from Liam this basically means he doesn't think he can beat you reliably ;)
Even so, he's definately nothing to take lightly.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol how the **** do you have bowling crews? and pool crews would take forever...

since you are always hijacking other peoples tourneys to host your own side tourney shaya, how would you feel about a jump ultimate stars bracket? me, bjay and ricky will come up with the rules.
matches are shorter then brawl, and there wont be as many entrants either, all in all I dont think it will detract from the tourney in any way *coughunlikesmash64atdontcomecough*

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah its looking good lol, nice reference there scoot, I'ma buy like 10 boost bars to add for the winning prize

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Why does everyone keep stealing my guests? :(

scoot stay with me so I can at least take TV 2. >:

@EA
are you still have your smash meet on the Friday 2nd oct if the the 4th oct goes through for the Sunday tourney?
It's an STD, it's on both 2nd and 3rd (3rd will be the main day btw). I dunno what that means for David (maybe he could stay the night with me or something, it should be fine since his parents know me?), but yeah the plan to hold it is still in place.

swordsaint

Smash Master
as long as we can sleep before the possible 4th of october tournament we're golden and I guess I'll stay if it means more tvs

**** im contributing

also what have i got covered with ted, EA? Helping you get better? Mostly I just told you to desync more and work on your chainwhoring.

Also, if theres anything I've picked up on, it's Ice Climbers can use their ****ing shield as an approach option because you can't beat the *******s with a grab. So so so so cracked. It'll be broken soon.

Then EA will get consistent with what will be the future best character in the game.

And then we'll all quit Brawl when EA is better than us.

GG.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Anyone who's bringing equipment not listed here, please inform me:

At the same time you may want to consider speculating who will get third.

I know luke and stereo are bringing equipment, just not sure of amounts.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Anyone who's bringing equipment not listed here, please inform me:

At the same time you may want to consider speculating who will get third.

I know luke and stereo are bringing equipment, just not sure of amounts.

why third, whats the big deal about third place right now

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If you come to this one and be a good boy Turtle I'll nearly guarantee it =)

As if not use the Aussie Rank list for it.

It's quite lols

WOLF AND WARIO IS HIGH

MARTH AND POKEMON TRAINER IS MID.

And low is lols, because its only got Rob, and poor poor Rob.

-

On the other hand, I'd love to run a brawl+ tournament.
See if it works/has the popularity/whatever.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
If you come to this one and be a good boy Turtle I'll nearly guarantee it =)

As if not use the Aussie Rank list for it.

It's quite lols

WOLF AND WARIO IS HIGH

MARTH AND POKEMON TRAINER IS MID.

And low is lols, because its only got Rob, and poor poor Rob.

-

On the other hand, I'd love to run a brawl+ tournament.
See if it works/has the popularity/whatever.
nearly guaranteed is not good enough!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Not a fan of tier tournies in general, but I don't mind them as long as you don't run a separate tourney for each tier, that **** is boring. Singles + Doubles + Low Tier?

Brawl+ could be fun too.

Top Bottom