• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Frozen

Smash Lord
Result of 99 stock free-for-all Falcon only on Temple.

1. Btree
2. Frozen
3. Yellow Tyrano
4. Sypherphoenix

The match will be up on youtube in over 10 parts.
1.) Neo4
2.) Neo3
3.) Neo1
4.) Neo2

Good **** everyone, this fest was a lot of fun.

Oh btw guys we're looking for one more person in the hotel room at katsucon. Maria and some other smashers are going to be there. So if Shinku or whoever wants to come, let me or Btree know.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
1.) Neo4
2.) Neo3
3.) Neo1
4.) Neo2

Good **** everyone, this fest was a lot of fun.

Oh btw guys we're looking for one more person in the hotel room at katsucon. Maria and some other smashers are going to be there. So if Shinku or whoever wants to come, let me or Btree know.
Not a trap. :D

kiwiii

Smash Lord
YAY i think i will go to this!!! i havent played melee in almost 2 yrs now >< please practice with me!!

im pretty excited :D muahaha

CK could we record a lot? i get really nervous when recording, and i feel like if i can overcome that anxiety, it'll help me learn how to think and play under tourney pressure

!! see everybody this saturday ! (:

Reioumu

Smash Lord
YAY i think i will go to this!!! i havent played melee in almost 2 yrs now >< please practice with me!!

im pretty excited :D muahaha

CK could we record a lot? i get really nervous when recording, and i feel like if i can overcome that anxiety, it'll help me learn how to think and play under tourney pressure

!! see everybody this saturday ! (:
o_O Janet is going??? I didn't know you still played. Right now, there are a ton of people in MD/VA who have recording equip.

Sorry can't make it guys, AUSA.

Sage, you go to vienna, the last stop on the orange line.

BTree, isn't your sense of direction as bad as Ryouga's?

Vist

Smash Champion
hmmm i havent played much melee lately but i kinda want to go to this lol

i probably wouldnt be able to make it till like early afternoon tho (is there a schedule?)

YES! MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I can't wait to play someone good again! (The (casual) Smashers at Radford aint got no skils at Smash).

Shinku

Smash Champion
Definitely making it to this. Bring your 360 for some SFIV. I'll bring the ol' arcade stick.
dude, im not coming anymore LOL. im going back to a ausa. i just got back there. sf4 with those ppl is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooooo much fun. sorry minq-chan sypher-chan

also i lost korn in the brawl tourney, tieing with ss4 ricky for 2nd. i dont even play that game and my ic's are too gay.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hey sypher! gonna try to make this later today but wont get there prob til like 7 x_x ill give u call if im nearby and see if ppl are still playing

Top Bottom