• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Whereabouts are you? You clearly could have been playing me this entire time since I live approximately close to Frozen, and Hat. For shame.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
*** russia. It ruined itself and half a continent. gay.

So can anybody pick me up from the metro on Saturday? I really want to meet up with you guys. I'm trying to learn prediction now so that way I don't have to play really gay anymore (cuz that doesn't really work against good players lol).

Watching melee vids like crazy. Sifting through good and bad ones righ tnow. I'll analyze them later.

Anybody have any video suggestions? Esp. on Shiek, Peach, Fox, Falco, Marth, and Falcon. I'm trying to learn how to predict them and/or learn them (as playable characters).

I'm going to be playing fox a lot this weekend. It's going to suck, but I want to be able to counterpick every character.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol No idea, but how far are you from Arbutus? Frozen is like less than minutes driving down Wilkens to my house, and he's five minutes from Hat, who I'm like ten minutes away from driving. When whenever you're back in town let's do teams and ****.

I wanna come to this! Crew battles?

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
lol No idea, but how far are you from Arbutus? Frozen is like less than minutes driving down Wilkens to my house, and he's five minutes from Hat, who I'm like ten minutes away from driving. When whenever you're back in town let's do teams and ****.
By Mapquest I'm about 25 minutes out. Just 17 miles down 695.

I love teams. ^_^

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I know I was joking. Wow, why is everything taken so srsly on the internet. WHY ARE YOU ALL SO SRS IT'S THE INTERNET. ON IT YOU CAN FIND WOMEN SHOVING EELS UP THEIR ****** (true story). WHY ARE YOU ALL SO SRS.

Srsly.

I wasn't actually being srs in this post.

In all seriousness though, I knew (had a feeling) that it was a sf thing. I felt like joining in by taking advantage of my eastern european background and claiming I'm more russian than you all.

IDK why this post is so long. Nobody here was srs. I was just being sarcastic and Shinku was not serious at all then bowswer max posted a video I haven't seen...

I just feel like going on a rant now. /blues shrug

Edit: i have seen that video before.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Friend's birthday party that he scheduled to be at 1 PM that day. It was pretty sudden, but I feel obligated to go. You might have to go as well, BowserMax. :dizzy:

LAX_

Smash Apprentice
ooh this smashfest is a day after my birthday :)
i'll see if i can go.

EDIT: man sypher that yt link is tooooooo good :p
EDIT: HAHAHAHAH i can't stop laughing that's tooo funny.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
i might come, but im not a rich man

$1 mms? i'll do 3 to 1 odds, within reason. (that means im not going mewtwo)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
fffffffuuuuu

Didn't read that until now, sorry Chu. I have my girlfriend over right now so I won't be able to make this one...I'll try to come next time.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So it looks like I'm coming to this, won't be there for like 2 or 2 and a half hours cause the metro is gay. Frozen yeah I'll mm you and if Chinesah's there I'll mm you too

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Result of 99 stock free-for-all Falcon only on Temple.

1. Btree
2. Frozen
3. Yellow Tyrano
4. Sypherphoenix

The match will be up on youtube in over 10 parts.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
teams tournament lol

1: Fiancé Green (Shinku + thumbswayupmybutthole)
2: Cowboy Buttsex (btree + Frozen)
3: Parenthesis + #2
4: Yellow Tyrano + Sypher
5: Team White and Black colliding with *****es in their mouths and brooms in their ***** etc. (SOJ + ephoenix)

üüüüüüü

Pokémon

Yeß

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAZYYYYYYY

I DONT WANT TO CLEAN UPPPPPPPPPP

Top Bottom