• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Let it be known that thesage is a coward. All the crap you made me do, and you didn't have the decency to show up (when I was there) XD.

Aside from that though, Melee is fun and I can now JC shine and SHL properly. Hooray for progress!

Yyo!! Sypher! Any sign of a possible Smashfest on the 21st or 28th of November? (My Thx Giving break from college)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
The next joint is...uh...not this weekend. iirc Shell Shocked is going on. I don't know if I'm free yet but if I am I'll be going to that.

Maybe nexxxttttt weekeeennnddddd

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Where is shell shocked?

Oh the UMD thing happening Friday. Is there anything happening Saturday? People can come over to my house to play melee if they want...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Oh I misread my computer's clock X_X.

Can anybody give me a ride? Walking around the campus by myself was a major pain for me last time.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
All I know is that I'm not asking chred for directions lololol.

Could you give me ur number? I'll probably be coming after 5pm so I won't get there til like 7 =(e

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
ChivalRuse we shall Ness ditto. I'm free all day so I'll be able to come for the whole tournament. It'll be my first tournament since Herb 2.

Somebody give me their number so I can call for directions. I don't want to get lost AGAIN.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
lol nice, that's around my best back when I practiced it constantly in high school. The world record is like 307 iirc
yeah, something like that

nessmax, you can call me if you're desperate and everybody is being an ******* about giving out cell phone numbers.

minkyu can't go to shell shocked =[

EDIT: I'm having some serious problems with my eyes right now. If I went to Shell Shocked I wouldn't be able to play (or even watch matches, really). So...yeah. I'm not going. =[

mSlacker08

Smash Rookie
so yea, haven't done this in a while cuz of school or w/e, but next time you get a smashfeset goin, ima gonna be there w/ a few friends

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Sorry to hear that Bowsermax. I was hoping we could team too lol.

Thanks for the number ChivalRuse. I'll call you for directions to find la plata hall if I get lost lol.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Sooooo I believe I'm unemployed now, so I will definitely be coming to the next one of these.

Also weekly wednesday UMBC smashfests are going to be starting up again, Btree and I will be there this weds....we're going to try to get some others too.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Why don't you ever respond to my posts, Frozen? I've been trying to contact you, because during break I live in Baltimore County.
I don't check smashboards too often, and when I do it's usually either the pound thread of the Bmore thread.

443-717-0572

is my number, feel free to call/text if you want to smash. Especially if you're coming to me, cause I'm very lazy. But I'm definitely trying to play more people so hit me up.

Sypher- 14'th sounds good to me.

Top Bottom