• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
sypher..i'm in nova for the week, host something..or at least let me drop by and play you and see if you've improved lol

Frozen

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/sypheralternate

under playlists

they've been up for like three days now lol
Awesome! Sypher you're the man. I think every night as I go to sleep I'm going to play that playlist and listen to the beautiful sounds of 4 falcons fighting each other.

And thumbs I didnt get a chance to tell you how beast you've become. I disappeared for a year and you got mad good >_>

Just saw the set you had with Swiftbass, that was pretty **** nice. I need to play some more and get back into things and get decent again

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Okay, just so everyone is aware:

I'm probably not going to be hosting anything for a little while. My father and I are fixing up the basement a bit. When we're done, there's going to be a lot more room. If anybody who's come to my house remembers, there are a ****load of boxes and random furniture all shoved up against one wall -- that's what we're getting rid of (or just moving other places).

side notes:
1) i'm a lazy **** and i don't feel like making the falcon highlight footage >_>
2) I'm not really doing tournaments anymore, but I took Green Greens off the counterpicks list. What's everybody's opinion on Great Bay? Should it be a doubles counterpick, or should it be reserved for Jiggs dittos?

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully I can get to this. I have yet to make it to one, and I really need to so I can see what the scene is like before the MAGfest tournament. If the date works hopefully I can make it if I am not doing a SF tourny.

Hopefully I can get some critique aswell. I just need to learn how to play this game haha.

skyheart

Smash Lord
i'll mm him his falco vs my falcon 5 bucks. or anyone else here who wants to. whenever i see any of you

skyheart

Smash Lord
i dont think i can beat him in a set. I KNOW i can beat him in a set. and im pretty sure thumbs will back me up on it this time

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
i dont think i can beat him in a set. I KNOW i can beat him in a set. and im pretty sure thumbs will back me up on it this time
Okay, Rico. You're a cool guy and all. But I just need to warn you not to take Justin lightly. To be honest, you're severely underestimating him.

It'd also be nice if you'd let Thumbs speak for himself.

skyheart

Smash Lord
no, you're severely underestimating me. but i'll def do that mm i guess. its not like im saying he sucks or anything. im just saying im better than him. and thumbs can and WILL speak for himself. but im quite sure that after the matches me and thumbs played for hours at his house on friday, he'll surely agree that im better than voodoo. unless of course voodoo is better than thumbs, which i know is not the case

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
no, you're severely underestimating me. but i'll def do that mm i guess. its not like im saying he sucks or anything. im just saying im better than him. and thumbs can and WILL speak for himself. but im quite sure that after the matches me and thumbs played for hours at his house on friday, he'll surely agree that im better than voodoo. unless of course voodoo is better than thumbs, which i know is not the case
Careful. It's hard to respect someone who relies on Inui logic.

I mean, I know where you're coming from. But it's bad reasoning, technically.

skyheart

Smash Lord
Careful. It's hard to respect someone who relies on Inui logic.

I mean, I know where you're coming from. But it's bad reasoning, technically.
lol you dont have to respect me. i dont need any smashers respect. im just stating what i know if true, not from inui logic......but from playing voodoo myself....im pretty sure he even remembers that i won most of the matches we've played. only time he ***** me is when its falcon vs his DK, and thats only because im very very bad at that matchup. i beat it when i go fox. but either way's none of this is even that important to me. i'll do the mm win or lose whatever still gonna have fun meleeing

LAX_

Smash Apprentice
man i want to go to the next one of these.
i'll get my *** whooped no doubt but hopefully i'll get better.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL I didn't see this argument until just now. Voodoo is a very smart player and he's far more experienced than Rico, but Rico's been improving a lot recently. I'd need to know the matchup before I could say who I think would win because I know Justin has plenty of characters he wouldn't mind mming Rico with.

Top Bottom