• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
mad short notice, but does anyone want to smash today? only thing is that i can't have a billion people over, but since it's mid-week i don't think that'll be a huge problem.

i'll be checking this thread but it would be better if you just call me

703-400-7869

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Sypher would you be up for hosting something this week? Redd and I want to play, but he'd like to play with a bunch of people.

epsilon needs to upload those vids asap
My internet connection is being gay (I always get upload errors) and rendering silent videos with music added on takes too long (ten minutes in real life renders a minute of video).

/johns?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
If you're not going to upload the videos I'd be happy to upload them for you. Just give me the files.

skyheart

Smash Lord
Yeah that's fine. I'm at work right now anyways. I will try to get more people to come so its not just me and you. And I wanna get teams going

skyheart

Smash Lord
Finals between me and sage were awesome. Too bad shinku couldn't make it to finals. In sure he would have won the tourney if someone didn't knock him out early

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Finals between me and sage were awesome. Too bad shinku couldn't make it to finals. In sure he would have won the tourney if someone didn't knock him out early

Good ****. Go to chu's friday and mm me.

Sage in finals? What is this I don't even

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I made it to finals since I only had 3 people who actually gave me trouble through the tournament. Some Samus player took a game off of my shiek, but I ***** with Peach. I think I had to play a shiek main before winner's finals, but I don't remember it being that hard. Winner's finals was me vs. Skyheart. He won 3-2. I cp'd falcon to dk64 which was dumb on my part. I won vs. Sypher in loser's finals (3-1, I think). Then I played Skyheart in grand finals. I won the first set (3-2), and the 2nd set (3-2) after nearly getting 3-0'd in the 2nd set. Ironnically, my cp's were good for him and his cp's were good for me, except for Ness on Corneria lolololol. Therefore being a low tier main for the first 4 years of my smash career paid off. =D

Skyheart sd'd twice in the last set. The last stock in the third match he messed up his edgeguard and I edgehogged him. The last match he sd'd early on. If he didn't mess up his edgeguard he probably would've won the tournament...

Top Bottom